Bronze Medal Match: Australia vs Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Spain is the european under20 and under16 champion. So i wont be so sure about this statement
    Serbia, Croatia and France have better young players.

You will see

Comment

• Originally posted by HeinrichMohr View Post
      I wished the final could be so intense as the bronze medal game. This Australian team, with the exception of the semifinal against Serbia, played a great basketball for the eyes of any neutral fan. Patty Mills was on superstar mode.
      Classy post. Spain is the better team, but we should have give Australia credit for playing with heart after the disaster in the quarterfinals. The only thing that kept the game close was the Aussies out-rebounded the Spanish by 10. Delly had a 8. Yes, I "hate" him as a non-Cavs fan, but I respect the hell out of him. He's a warrior. And of course he cried....he's a winner. He doesn't like to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacho88Nk View Post
        Serbia, Croatia and France have better young players.

You will see
        We can discuss it but always from the respect and being polite. It is too early, Croatia could have a monster squad with Bender, Saric, Hezonja and Bogdanovic. Serbia has beaten Spain in some finals in the last tournaments. France I think will not be as good as Croatia or Serbia, more or less at Spain's level.

Comment

• I didn't see the first half I'll admit to that.
          I saw the second half and what I saw was disgraceful.

Technical fouls for silly things, dozens and dozens of uncalled fouls on Spain that were just "physical defense" where as the Australians were getting called on every single contact, laughable unsportsman-like fouls, laughable offensive fouls (like the one on Ingles), numerous pulling of the jersey by Spain that everyone saw except the refs.

If I was Australian I would be fuming and seething and spitting feathers and whatever other idiom you want to use here.

If I was Spanish I'd be ashamed for winning this way.

It was utterly ridiculous.

And the last call on Patty Mills, that was a late call, that was just epic. Well and truly epic.
          https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by kukulas View Post
            I didn't see the first half I'll admit to that.
            I saw the second half and what I saw was disgraceful.

Technical fouls for silly things, dozens and dozens of uncalled fouls on Spain that were just "physical defense" where as the Australians were getting called on every single contact, laughable unsportsman-like fouls, laughable offensive fouls (like the one on Ingles), numerous pulling of the jersey by Spain that everyone saw except the refs.

If I was Australian I would be fuming and seething and spitting feathers and whatever other idiom you want to use here.

If I was Spanish I'd be ashamed for winning this way.

It was utterly ridiculous.

And the last call on Patty Mills, that was a late call, that was just epic. Well and truly epic.
            What I said tho LDK, too much hate.

Comment

• Bogut: "Questionable calls all game. That's FIBA basketball. Wouldn't expect anything less from the refs."

Comment

• now find me a foul here:

5 seconds to go and you call this a foul?
                robbery.
                "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• THERE IS NO F###NG FOUL THERE!!! Bogut complainig about the referees when all his fouls were clear. A lot of people ask why there isnt more spanish users. Hahahahahahaha. I dont have anybody on my ignore list, but from today, i will have some. I always try to speak well and polite with reasonable statements, but with some of you and your spanish fear is impossible.

Comment

THERE IS NO F###NG FOUL THERE!!! Bogut complainig about the referees when all his fouls were clear. A lot of people ask why there isnt more spanish users. Hahahahahahaha. I dont have anybody on my ignore list, but from today, i will have some. I always try to speak well and polite with reasonable statements, but with some of you and your spanish fear is impossible.
                    Bogut's fouls didn't decide the game.
                    this did.
                    prove with arguments that it didn't.
                    if you usually try to speak with arguments.

Comment

• There is rarely this degree of agreement on IBN, and I doubt it can be explained by "hate".

The last call was a bit of bogus, but these are part of the game, unfortunately. It was a very enjoyable game otherwise; I think both teams managed to score on every trip in last 2 mins, constantly changing the lead. Sad for Aussies, congrats to Spain.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                        There is rarely this degree of agreement on IBN, and I doubt it can be explained by "hate".

The last call was a bit of bogus, but these are part of the game, unfortunately. It was a very enjoyable game otherwise; I think both teams managed to score on every trip in last 2 mins, constantly changing the lead. Sad for Aussies, congrats to Spain.
                        About Spain always are an agreement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
                          Bogut's fouls didn't decide the game.
                          this did.
                          prove with arguments that it didn't.
                          if you usually try to speak with arguments.
                          I told abou some other actions against spain and you are saying no no no. Speaking with you is like speaking with a wall. CoachZ is not wrong at all.

Comment

I told abou some other actions against spain and you are saying no no no. Speaking with you is like speaking with a wall. CoachZ is not wrong at all.
                            again.
                            describe with arguments how this particular action which directly decided the game was a foul?

have all other actions you are speaking about decided the game outcome?
                            no, they didn't.
                            this one did.

can you accept that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
                              again.
                              describe with arguments how this particular action which directly decided the game was a foul?

have all other actions you are speaking about decided the game outcome?
                              no, they didn't.
                              this one did.

can you accept that?
                              The game ended 2-1 ??? Every actions could be decesive for the outcome of the game. But I dont want to speak anymore about it. We robbed (as always) and the bronze is a disgrace for us like our basketball squad. You have the reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                                Since Oakley, I can't remember anyone being so deviant and going for player injuries. If you can mention someone, please do. I might've missed someone. Nowadays? He is the worst offender in NBA in terms of that. BTW both him and Bogut made Top 5 of Dirtiest players in NBA (Delly first of course).

BTW, nothing to do with Serbia - Australia game, the comment. I just can't stand people like him and Baynes. He is Rudy of the NBA...
                                According to who? And I've seen plenty. Melo for one is an incredibly dirty player albeit not one trying to injure. Green kicked Steven Adams in the balls. Kyrie is dirty. Wade. Blake Griffin. Olynyk purposely injured Love's shoulder. I mean I could name so many. I've never once seen Delly try to injure somebody. Bogut either.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information