Bronze Medal Match: Australia vs Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mchale View Post
    Again I was vindicated 100% AND for the spanish basketball junta.They get all the calls as i have said for many years.
    And people make the mistake of focusing on the last play.
    In the last 5 minutes Belocevic gives 3 scandalous plays to Spain:

Around 3:00 before the end belocevic turns a clear defensive foul of rudy to a charge.In fact is the definition of a defensive foul rudy is moving his feet and miraculously the serb gives a charge.
    At 40 seconds before the end Belocevic again gives a non-existent touch foul against Baynes and sends Gasol to the FT line.
    And the last play where mills backslides and tries to avoid contract is not a foul.
    I think the third decision is least bad and the first the most scandalous of all.

Belocevic had a clear INTENTION to help spain in the last 5 minutes.Whoever knows basketball saw and can understand that and those who don't are clueless and clearly biased.
    Belocevic with this shameful performance should be stigmatized and FIBA sould expell him from all future FIBA competitions.
    Anything different from that will be a cover up and will tarnish the crediblity of future FIBA competitions substantially.
    Who is Belocevic? Is he a friend of serbian referee Belosevic?

Can you tell to me if Spain has won a championship fairly (in your opinion)? Because last year you said the same over and over and over...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
      Who is Belocevic? Is he a friend of serbian referee Belosevic?

Can you tell to me if Spain has won a championship fairly (in your opinion)? Because last year you said the same over and over and over...
      No, man. Spain has been in the semifinals of every Eurobasket since 1999, a world championship in 2006, three medals in the Olympics, and all that with a bunch of nobodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrell Armstrong View Post
        No, man. Spain has been in the semifinals of every Eurobasket since 1999, a world championship in 2006, three medals in the Olympics, and all that with a bunch of nobodies.
        wouldn't call those three guys in black pants nobodies.
        they are always men on a mission. like astronauts.

when you are a dominant team like Spain was and still currently is in Europe then every ref mistake called against an opponent will be exploited to a maximum level, when you add to that poor sportsmanship behaviour by some of the spanish players, acting, crying and fans who don't want to admit even obvious mistake then you get this. spain against europe, and in this case world as in this case it was against an international opponent.
        no one can take spanish dominance away from this team but also no one can take away the fact that this team was the most helped one by the refs during their dominance in europe.
        even when it was not needed.

but that is not something only connected with Spain.
        remember eurobasket in Greece and Lithuania - Serbia game, ask the liths how they still feel about that one.
        or the world basketball championship in indianapolis and the final game argentina - serbia?
        every dubious call in favour of a dominant team will always or in most cases be called as the one favouring a team which was already a favorite.
        and it will always leave a bitter taste in the mouth of many neutral basketball followers.
        if you can not live with that during your dominance, change sport.
        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information