Bronze Medal Match: Australia vs Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronze Medal Match: Australia vs Spain

the final game of golden generation of spain.. both teams for sure will pour out their frustration from SF game in this bronze medal game.
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Bronze Medal game is always hard to predict because you never know how motivated a team is going to be.

Australia fully believed they could compete against the US for gold and didn't get there.

Spain thought this was the year they could knock of the US and fell short again.

I give the edge to Spain, as this may well be the farewell game for this generation, so I expect them to come out strong.
    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

I think Australia will be more motivated for their first ever medal. Seriously what does a bronze medal really mean for Spain. I also had the same farewell thought about Argentina in '12 but then they got beat by Russia.
      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

It's a bigger game for Australia, but do they have anything left in the tank?

Comment

Australia should be able to dominate down low but Spain is just so deep offensively. Great matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
            I think Australia will be more motivated for their first ever medal. Seriously what does a bronze medal really mean for Spain. I also had the same farewell thought about Argentina in '12 but then they got beat by Russia.
            But it doesn't mean they didn't want to win. I attended the game in O2 arena and Argentina were fired up to win it just like Russia was. Olympic medal is Olympic medal, even bronze medal games were fierce battles most of the times.

I'll go with Spain in this one

Comment

Spain will trash Australia, altho i will cheer for Delly and Mills
              Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

The game could go to any of the sides but i don't think there will be lack of motivation in the Spaniards. It will be likely the last game for some people and knowing their mentality they'll push for the bronze. If they play a good or bad game is a different matter so we'll need to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
                  What does it mean for them? Another medal. Bronze and podium finish are much better than nothing.

Comment

I am almost certain that Australia will start on fire on this one. Question is if they could sustain it against a deep Spain team.

Go Spain!!!

Comment

C'mon Brock M. You can do it! For the god sake, You are only one who can bring olympic basketball medal back to LT! All lithuanian hopes are on this damn ginger

Comment

Spain easily, big game from Pau for his last medal with the NT.
                        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                          Spain easily, big game from Pau for his last medal with the NT.
                          Pau was asked about Tokyo 2020, and he said "I will be 40, but who knows..."

Comment

Than my bad I thought he was retiring from NT, it changes nothing, Spain will win easily tomorrow.
                            UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

prediction
                              Europe referres + Spain w/Gasol - Australia +20
                              Europe referres + Spain w/o Gasol - Australia +20
                              non european oficials + Spain w/Gasol - Australia +1
                              non european oficials + Spain w/o Gasol - Australia +40

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information