Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has International Basketball Gotten Worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodo0 you made me looool.

Chapeau, Nikola Karabatiću i momci u plavim majicama ispod plavo-bijelo-crvene trobojke. Pljuni i zapjevaj za rekordnu petu titulu, Peta republiko! Dvadeset

rukometno moćna zemlja. Kad su 1992. trikolori prvi put osvojili medalju, u Francuskoj je bilo jedva dvjesto tisuća registriranih rukometaša, danas ih je više od 550.000.

1992 almost 200.000 and 2 years ago more than 550.000. Today above 600.000.

Btw you provided us with a link that didint work. Nice trick trolololo...
    FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

• Can we fucking STOP poisoning this topic with FUCKING HANDBALL!

Go make a separate forum for it or something. Who gives a fuck...

Comment

• I usually support changes by FIBA, but I just noticed the most stupid qualification format for the 2020 Olympics ever.

It seems that 7 teams of the WC in 2019 will qualify directly to the Olympics in 2020 and 4 teams through a separate Olympic qualification tournament.

Fair enough. I thought finally most strong basketball nations will have fair chances in making it to the Olympics. Upon closer inspection though, FIBA will only allow the strongest two from Europe and the Americas, and one from Asia, Africa and Oceania each. So, if 2 out of the first 7 ranked teams at the WC are European, only number two and number three will advance to the Olympics. While i.e if the strongest Asian or African team will rank 15, they will get a direct ticket to the Olympics. Surpassing all the other teams in between.

It seems all teams are equal, but some are more equal than others.
        PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

• you make the same complaint all the time.All continents are supposed to be represented in Olympics.That's just the way it is.According to your logic the whole draw of ping pong in olympics should be filled with chinese players.

Comment

• At least there were separate qualifications before. How does it look for the competition if the nrs. 1,2,3....8.....15..17..24 qualify for the Olympics directly.
            PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
              Can we fucking STOP poisoning this topic with FUCKING HANDBALL!

Go make a separate forum for it or something. Who gives a fuck...
              Agree. Just wanted to prove that I told the truthe.

Mindozas If you want we can go on with LTU talk in united nations forum.........

back to basketball....
              FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                you make the same complaint all the time.All continents are supposed to be represented in Olympics.That's just the way it is.According to your logic the whole draw of ping pong in olympics should be filled with chinese players.
                Weren't they ? Representing different countries ?
                Table tennis federation had/has very lax rules about naturalized players .
                There was an article on bbc website about some 52 year Chinese pingponger representing Luxembourg or whatever .
                Still going strong in European circuit .Maybe even Olympics . I do not remember details .
                And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• I don't think it became worse, team USA was actually tested several times at Olympics , and overall Olympic tournament was pretty good. Reality is , that USA wont lose at these tournaments , as long they keep sending their top players , some will say Lebron, Curry, Westbrook and some other players didn't play this summer, but still this USA team was full of NBA all stars.
                  UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information