Serbia
    0%
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Originally posted by Silent Killer
    I'll go with Croatia with this one.
    Two Yugoslavian teams in the quarterfinals. #OnceBrothers
    Originally posted by gideon
    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

I will root for serbia. and i think they will have this one in d bag.

Comment

Serbia strike me as a really dangerous team, same with the Croatians, these 2 countries have a lot of history. As a nutral I'm just really looking forward to this Friey clash, I wonder if the Serbian kids learnt anything from the pyscal beat up the Aussie gave them a few days ago. I think Serbia will get this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post
          Serbia strike me as a really dangerous team, same with the Croatians, these 2 countries have a lot of history. As a nutral I'm just really looking forward to this Friey clash, I wonder if the Serbian kids learnt anything from the pyscal beat up the Aussie gave them a few days ago. I think Serbia will get this one.
          Serbians ain't kids mate, all of them players in their prime. We use to be youngest in average of all teams until recent, but we've come of age now.��

Comment

Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
            Two Yugoslavian teams in the quarterfinals. #OnceBrothers
            Great doc! Also... Highly recommend "The Other Dream Team"

This should be a great matchup. These two teams could be the future of European basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by vuxsa View Post
              Serbians ain't kids mate, all of them players in their prime. We use to be youngest in average of all teams until recent, but we've come of age now.��
              My apologies mate, I'm no expert on the Serbs, just watched them against Australia, I thought you had a few guys just starting off in the Nba, and it looked like the Aussies got the better of them mentally.

Comment

I see 50% Serbia & 50 Croazia. It's a coin flip.
                CIGARAFTERTEN - WE LOVE EUROLEAGUE 2016/2017

Comment

The experience is a plus.

W for Serbia.

Comment

Who could have seen this one coming, Croatia - an underdog in the OQT, now here they are at the top of the group of death, beating Spain and Lithuania, unreal. Gotta say I've been rooting for them since the OQT and am happy that our long lost bros have finally managed to make all that talent work as a team with a heart.
                    Gonna be a great summer for them, regardless how this game goes. I'm a bit worried about it, seeing them on a roll and knowing they always give 120% against us, but our team is also looking good right now and Croatians still haven't broken the 21 year old curse, so this is perhaps the best match-up we could have gotten. Although, considering the current state of Lithuania, maybe they would have been better. Its gonna be a really tough game for them with Aussies.

Btw our team are not kids but they are also far from being all in prime. Teodosic and Raduljica are, as two most important players atm, but Jokic is a kid, and Bogdanovic, Kalinic, Nedovic, Jovic are all far from their prime. This team definitely has a great future.

Comment

Originally posted by SashKX View Post
                      Who could have seen this one coming, Croatia - an underdog in the OQT, now here they are at the top of the group of death, beating Spain and Lithuania, unreal. Gotta say I've been rooting for them since the OQT and am happy that our long lost bros have finally managed to make all that talent work as a team with a heart.
                      Gonna be a great summer for them, regardless how this game goes. I'm a bit worried about it, seeing them on a roll and knowing they always give 120% against us, but our team is also looking good right now and Croatians still haven't broken the 21 year old curse, so this is perhaps the best match-up we could have gotten. Although, considering the current state of Lithuania, maybe they would have been better. Its gonna be a really tough game for them with Aussies.

Btw our team are not kids but they are also far from being all in prime. Teodosic and Raduljica are, as two most important players atm, but Jokic is a kid, and Bogdanovic, Kalinic, Nedovic, Jovic are all far from their prime. This team definitely has a great future.
                      Actually I saw Croatia and Serbia as the two best European teams in the tournament along with France. In the case of both teams, it comes down to how Bogdanovic plays.

Comment

Originally posted by CHBB View Post
                        Actually I saw Croatia and Serbia as the two best European teams in the tournament along with France. In the case of both teams, it comes down to how Bogdanovic plays.
                        Playing vs Bilan and Planinic, there is no way we will focus on Bogdanovic as a center of our gameplan. The ball is going inside to establish the presence.

Defensively we are going to focus on stopping Saric, he will be the key guy for them. We are weakest at PF and they are going to use him to attack us, like they did to Jankunas, Kuzminskas and Sabonis. He plays faceup like a guard, so they will focus on that.

Comment

IMO Croatia is better option than Ltu for us. Only real problem can be Saric because of Bjelica injury and maybe Bojan.

We have huge advantage on PG and escpecially C.

I am afraid of one thing. We have always been better than Croatia, one game we must lose finally. I hope that it won't be this one.

Comment

Is it normal that two euro countries must play on 3:15h at the morning ??

Comment

Originally posted by SashKX View Post

They are good, but given that they are close to their prime, they are not that strong. It is a medal candidate team, yet not as dominant such as the old Serbia teams so as to assure gold medals.

Same is true for Croatia, although I think the Croats are less likely to be dominant on the long term. They are just in great shape this summer. No one knows where they are going to end. But a win over Serbia at this stage will revive the sport in Croatia big time.
                              PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information