Olympic basketball countries facing each other in other olympic sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
    I always thought Handball as basketball in goalpost..

And upon curiosity checked the rio handball site and why I am still surprised on the composition of the Qatar handball team .
    money
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

• Brazil on it's way to the olympic games football final.
      up 2-0 against Honduras.
      waiting for Germany to do it's part.
      "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

• Our girls of waterpolo"Setterosa"have been amazing, defeat Russia and now we'll play for the golden medal!

for the men will be very hard against Serbia but i trust in them!

i think we have good chance to achieve a great result with volleyball,but we'll see!
        Last edited by Italian Pride; 08-17-2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post

i think we have good chance to achieve a great results with volleyball,but we'll see!
          men team has been playing fantastic, Zaytsev & Gianelli especially. Juantorena right behind them
          obviously world league F6 was used as preparation tournament for the olympics 'cause there it was totally different story.

but what about the ladies, Bonita totally missed it with the selection.

yesterday was the first day of the olympics I couldn't stay awake later then midnight so I missed Brasil - China women game..
          China won and created a huge dissapointment for the hosts.
          pressure obviously hurt them, chinese played nothing special so far but Lang Ping did her magic.

also, Serbia played extraordinary against Russia, Bošković served 101 km/h. destroyed them at every level. Russia looked like a second tier team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Picek View Post
            men team has been playing fantastic, Zaytsev & Gianelli especially. Juantorena right behind them
            obviously world league F6 was used as preparation tournament for the olympics 'cause there it was totally different story.

but what about the ladies, Bonita totally missed it with the selection.
            Yes finally we have a true leader like Gianelli,better by far than Travica!

abot women we have a very young team,i expect good results in the next years!

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
              I always thought Handball as basketball in goalpost..

And upon curiosity checked the rio handball site and why I am still surprised on the composition of the Qatar handball team .

Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Americans hold off Serbia in the women's long jump.
                Originally posted by Fedfan
                Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                Originally posted by GuTO
                refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

• Yes but this is great result for Ivana.

We have 3 medals for now, Ivana Spanovic, Davor Stefanek and Tijana Bogdanovic. And we are waiting for semifinals in basketball M and W, voleyball and waterpolo. In kayak we also can expect something...

It's obviously that Serbia is better in team sports than invidual.

Comment

• Handball:

France, Germany, Denmark and Poland in semifinal.

Heja heja.
                    FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

• Kayaks are saving us. Marcus Cooper gold 2 day ago, and today gold from Craviotto and Toro.

Hortelano did a great performance at the 200 m, but it was very difficult to be in the final, but he has provided that nowadays he is the fastest white in the world. Ortega was also silver at 110 m fences.

Carolina Marín will play the final at badminton, he can achieve the triple crown (JJOO, world championship and european chamionship).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                        Kayaks are saving us. Marcus Cooper gold 2 day ago, and today gold from Craviotto and Toro.
                        That was good race for us too, 4th medal, this time bronze for Lankas/Ramanauskas. So far besides weightlifting (1 bronze), rowing and kayaks brought all the rest medals - 1 silver and 2 bronzes.
                        Today our last realistic hope for gold - Asadauskaite started to compete in modern pentathlon. Had amazing opportunity to attend her winning gold in London, hope she can repeat that success

Comment

• Marenić & Fantela winning a gold in 470 men sailing..
                          our first sailing gold ever, couple of days ago we won our first ever sailing medal (that one also should have been a gold one).

our waterpolo cheaters entered the tournament final by winning easily against Montenegro in the semis.

Comment

• Just like that, the girls take out Team USA in Volleyball Semi Final! Another medal, and after trashing Russia and winning vs USA, we will probably be favorites for the gold.

Comment

• in the Philippines the country would be ecstatic for the womens volleyball just to be in the finals of asian games as really the sport is the 2 most popular team sport and undisputed no. 1 among the women..
                              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                                Just like that, the girls take out Team USA in Volleyball Semi Final! Another medal, and after trashing Russia and winning vs USA, we will probably be favorites for the gold.
                                Amazing game. This is huge achievement!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information