No announcement yet.

Adriatic basketball league 2016/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budućnost with it's strongest roster in history.
    if it wasn't for their unbelievable choking ability I would call them number one favorite for the title.
    but, this league is now only important for the clubs participating in it, league won't be recognized by FIBA most probably, meaning also national federations won't officially confirm the status of the league.
    that can lead to the fact that the league will be officiated by no name refs if the federations will forbid their refs from taking a part in the league.
    the fact that the league couldn't find a sponsor for years will make it even harder now.
    if they won't change some things dramatically this could be the last season of the league as we know it.
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

teams that completed rosters, so far(and candidates for f4)..

__________________________________________________ ____

Last edited by AmonRA; 09-04-2016, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Cibona completed rooster also

Johnson, Marinelli, Sisko, Uljarevic
        Joksimovic, Bosnjak
        Slavica, Rozic, Coric
        Sakic, Samac, Sulejmanovic
        Zizic, Sulejmanovic
        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

but not candidate for f4

Comment

If American is good it is, I guarantee that
            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
              but not candidate for f4
              roster wise, Cibona looks stronger then Mega.
              Mega has a better coach though.
              but yes, we are not a F4 candidate. and don't think Mega will be as good as last year either.
              not that it matters.

what I do know is that ATŽ will rock the league.
              "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

In Cibona I see only one to say future super player ATZ, one for ABA standards probably good usa player, and couple of veterans and not more then solid young players..

So I dont thinks that Cibona looks stronger then Mega, although I agree that they will not make last year result either(ABA finals).
                but they will definitely be in top of league, and in fight for f4 place...

ps. later I will make Cibona roster..

Comment

Crvena Zvezda's 6'5" SG Aleksandar Aranitovic ('98), who returns from a torn ACL surgery, will spend the season on loan at FMP.

Comment

Karpos signed former croatian national team player Vrkić, Zoran. Not bad in ACB last year.

They also signed Uros Duvnjak, Lamont Mack, Kendrick Perry, Dragan Labovic, Dragan Zekovic.

And they plan do sign Stefan Sinovec too + one more playmaker..

first I thought they would be slaughtered in ABA but I think now this will not be the case. Can be among 6-10 teams...
                    FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

Demonstration of power tonight. First official game of the season, Zvezda demolished MZT with fantastic defense and scoring everywhere.

Great games from Guduric, Jovic, Bjelica, Mitrovic and Kuzmic. The rest of the team played well too, but these five were in double figures. The offense looks much more diverse and better flowing compared to last year. This is the reason why I am glad that Zirbes is gone. Kuzmic so far looks is fantastic shape. Playing a lot of small ball with Bjelica/Mitrovic Bjelica/Simonovic looks very aggressive and high tempo. If we can keep our defensive intensity and this kind of transition and tempo, we will be great. On the other hand MZT looked pathetic. Terrible for a team who spent so much money this offseason.

Crvena Zvezda - MZT
                      91 - 69

Boxscore:
                      The Official Site of AdmiralBet ABA League. Live Matches, Stats, Standings, Teams, Players, Videos, Interviews, Fantasy and more...

Comment

To be honest I did not expect that we will be so good on the start, without 2 players. This is much better in regard to prep period.

With 2 new player from nba cut we will be really dangerous team.

Comment

We should pay attention to Ivan Marinković. He made huge strides over the summer, dramatically improved shooting accuracy, taking long jumpers also. He's killing it off the pick&roll, extremely athletic and light on his feet, rolls really fast. He even uses his left hand in the post very well, though that part of his game needs more work. Not sure if the C spot is his position going forward, but he made a vast improvement. Needs to add strength and some muscle to hold his ground vs strong centers, but he has a fantastic frame to fill out at 6'10''. And he is still only 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
                            We should pay attention to Ivan Marinković. He made huge strides over the summer, dramatically improved shooting accuracy, taking long jumpers also. He's killing it off the pick&roll, extremely athletic and light on his feet, rolls really fast. He even uses his left hand in the post very well, though that part of his game needs more work. Not sure if the C spot is his position going forward, but he made a vast improvement. Needs to add strength and some muscle to hold his ground vs strong centers, but he has a fantastic frame to fill out at 6'10''. And he is still only 22.
                            Did you watch Zadar's games mate?? They seem to have a very interesting young team this year, many talented players. I saw some of Mazzalin and he looks like being back on the right way, he'll never be the next Drazen Petrovic of course and he hasn't worked on his outside shot sadly, but he has the tools I think to become a very good EL level all around forward if he keeps on that way! What do you think? Besides him, also Boris Barac looks like being on great shape and ready to step up. I'd like also to hear a bit about Mislav Brzoja performance. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Zvezda demolished Cedevita too. 88 : 64... I wos 30 at one point..

Zvezda to good for aba, F4 EL ? who knows..
                              FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

some serious streange shit is going on in the club mzt... this is just ridiculously can anyone serioussly take this serious.
                                FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information