No announcement yet.

2016 FIBA Asia Under-18 Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lebanese players are strong and just as quick as Korea. Every time Lebanon drives it seems, they always finish a heavy contact layup. Korea also losing via turnovers, leading to Lebanon's fast-break.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Lebanon's 3pt lane press working well in the 4th, gets them a lot of steals and transition points. Lebanon up 65-54.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

80-67 Lebanon over Korea. Lebanon just beat a team which just came out of the U17 Worlds!
        Originally posted by gideon
        Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

96-79 Philippines over Iraq. Batang Gilas cruises to an easy victory as they will face the Chinese tomorrow.

39 points and 24 rebounds for Al-Zuhairi of Iraq.

25 points for Jolo Mendoza. Joshua Sinclair with a double-double of 21 points and 12 rebounds.
          Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
            80-67 Lebanon over Korea. Lebanon just beat a team which just came out of the U17 Worlds!
            Lebanese youngsters do not lack talent but good preparation and a good league for them ( which is almost inexistant here in lebanon). While korea and china take care of their youngsters. Today you saw an organized team which automatically translated into a win. I hope they continue with the same level. Only 3 teams qualify to the worlds and china is almost a lock in 1st place and Iran the host 2nd.

Comment

Hi, do you know how can we download videos (game replays) from telewebion

Comment

This tweet though.

akatsuki.jpg

@CKR13 Have Japanese fans always called their U18 NT the Akatsuki or is it just recently that they did?

Akatsuki in Japanese means "Crimson Moon", and is the name of the villainous organization in the Japanese manga series Naruto.

Even Japanese basketball fans know their manga.

Comment

Another monster game from Ihab Al-Zuhairi with 45 points on 21-30 FG and 24 rebounds as Iraq picks up its first victory in the tournament against Thailand, 92-76.

Comment

This tweet though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9068[/ATTACH]

@CKR13 Have Japanese fans always called their U18 NT the Akatsuki or is it just recently that they did?

Akatsuki in Japanese means "Crimson Moon", and is the name of the villainous organization in the Japanese manga series Naruto.

Even Japanese basketball fans know their manga.
                    JBA changed the branding of the National Team after signing a four year apparel agreement with Under Armour. Akatsuki, in the classic Nihon literature was attributed to the Red Dawn in the land of the rising sun. Red Dawn symbolizes a new beginning in which JBA ascribes it to the new age of Japanese basketball -- presumably for the better.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

We can know watch the games on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                        JBA changed the branding of the National Team after signing a four year apparel agreement with Under Armour. Akatsuki, in the classic Nihon literature was attributed to the Red Dawn in the land of the rising sun. Red Dawn symbolizes a new beginning in which JBA ascribes it to the new age of Japanese basketball -- presumably for the better.
                        New age indeed. Hopefully, Kuroko's Basketball manga can help revive the glory of Japanese basketball like Slam Dunk did in the 90's.

Comment

Lebanon has just beaten japan 73-51 to secure their 4th consecutive win. if korea beats iran today, lebanon will top their group . IF irans wins today then the winner between lebanon and iran tomorrow will end 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by lebanese NT View Post
                            Lebanon has just beaten japan 73-51 to secure their 4th consecutive win. if korea beats iran today, lebanon will top their group . IF irans wins today then the winner between lebanon and iran tomorrow will end 1st.
                            Wow, your U18 now is much stronger than the U16 one. A win against Iran would solidify that.

Unfortunately for us, that would mean our boys will have to face them in the quarters should Iran win against Korea today.

I am intrigued with the #OurPride hashtag. Is your U18 coach some kind of a legend in Lebanon?

Comment

Wow, your U18 now is much stronger than the U16 one. A win against Iran would solidify that.

Unfortunately for us, that would mean our boys will have to face them in the quarters should Iran win against Korea today.

I am intrigued with the #OurPride hashtag. Is your U18 coach some kind of a legend in Lebanon?
                              no he is not. He is new to the basketball scene in lebanon but for sure one of the most rising coaches in the region.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamartine View Post
                                Hi, do you know how can we download videos (game replays) from telewebion
                                Here you go. http://www.telewebion.com/#!/episode/1483309/
                                You've got LEB-KOR and LEB-INA.
                                If you can't find them just ask me, but I think that you will be able to read what is showed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information