X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lebanon 98-67 india.

Comment

ooof, WHAT A GAME !

I lost hope in this team after Japan game, and when they lost to Korea with exactly the same scenario and I still think this team is not talented but man they played with heart today. hats of. I hope they make it to the World Cup.

btw Korea and Japan could put Iran in pressure with full court press, China tried that but they failed badly. that was the difference today.

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post
        ooof, WHAT A GAME !

I lost hope in this team after Japan game, and when they lost to Korea with exactly the same scenario and I still think this team is not talented but man they played with heart today. hats of. I hope they make it to the World Cup.

btw Korea and Japan could put Iran in pressure with full court press, China tried that but they failed badly. that was the difference today.
        Iran 62-59 China

Final four :

Iran vs korea
        Lebanon vs japan
        A replay of lebanon vs iran in the final would be great!

Comment

Good U18 QF overall. Only the Lebanon-India match turned into a rout.

Korea-Philippines looked like something out of the Asian edition of the NBA as both teams play up-and-down games.

Haven't watched Taiwan-Japan but was delightfully surprised to see Japan win Taiwan.

China-Iran was just plain awesome you'd think it's supposed to be a semifinal or even a championship game.
          Originally posted by gideon
          Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

ooof, WHAT A GAME !

I need to watch the game first, but still think that our style would suit well against Lebanon and Iran, as we can never win a scoing battle with Korea, japan and Taiwan if we dont have offensive firepower from top guy to the 12th man..
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

But good day for Iran bball, Iran played well with their team b (Bekham and Mashayekhi sat) against Mighty Sport in Jones Cup and this game..

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
                But good day for Iran bball, Iran played well with their team b (Bekham and Mashayekhi sat) against Mighty Sport in Jones Cup and this game..
                I didn't follow Jones Cup that much this year, but our coach there (Bauermann's assistant) is happy with their performance, if he is happy, then I'm happy too lol

but this game was something special, I didn't see that coming at all. I noticed this is only the second time China will not finish on podium in this event and the previous time they missed the podium only because of one stupid mistake by their coach (forfeiting against Syria) so this is actually the first time someone knocks China out of the medal round in the court.

Comment

who would expect an Iran-Japan final after the preliminary round

and maybe I have to change my previous comment about this team not being talented, some of them Jafari, Khandanpour and Rezaeifar have bright future if they continue like this.

Comment

Really happy for this victory. even though the final game wasn't something I want to remember, Iran used 7 man rotation in last 3 games because of injuries and other reasons and because of that they looked very tired in the final, still good enough to beat Japan. the real final was against China and then Korea.

Comment

Really happy for this victory. even though the final game wasn't something I want to remember, Iran used 7 man rotation in last 3 games because of injuries and other reasons and because of that they looked very tired in the final, still good enough to beat Japan. the real final was against China and then Korea.
                      Tough defensive game in the Final. Japanese offense went downhill when their ace shooter #14 Yudai Nishida had to sit out most of the game due to slight injury. When Iran erected a 16 point lead, that was a sign he has to come back, and surely he did, but by then it was too late. Japan fought hard, but the loud crowd and Iran's physical defense was just too much.

And yes, the real Final was Iran-China.

By the way, do you Iranians use those really loud and annoying horns when cheering for your basketball teams? Well, perks of being the home team and all, but it just hurts the ears and both teams couldn't concentrate very well with such loud and annoying noises that they miss point blank shots they are not supposed to miss.

Just asking, thanks.
                      Originally posted by gideon
                      Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

Congrats to Iran!
                        https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

who would expect an Iran-Japan final after the preliminary round

and maybe I have to change my previous comment about this team not being talented, some of them Jafari, Khandanpour and Rezaeifar have bright future if they continue like this.
                          you have great forwards..ever since ..

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information