Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
    He is Kurdish right?

Well, they are people to. Tough, better call them seckta despite being far from it. But bomb them and help Isis as you do.

Still hope there is hope for all normal Turkish people
    I don't think he is Kurdish, but don't know for sure. Those idiots' hate towards him is not about that any way, but because he is a member/supporter of a religious group that has fallen out with Erdogan. And his dogs are barking at him (and at many others). Funny thing is they were very good friends a few years ago (same thing with Kurds, first brothers then enemies).

I read a good description of these people "They have no ideas, no ideologies, but only reflexes. Erdogan tells them to love something and they do, Erdogan tells them to hate something and they do."
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
      He is Kurdish right?

Well, they are people to. Tough, better call them seckta despite being far from it. But bomb them and help Isis as you do.

Still hope there is hope for all normal Turkish people
      He's Kurdish but it has nothing to do with current situation. Pro-gov. poeple threat him because he's member of a religous sect which was allegedly involved in the last coup attempt in Turkey. This sect, Gülen movement, has not classical islamic thoughts, on the contrary they are modernist and close to Western principles more than any islamic sect or organization in the Middle East. According to claims, planners and heads of the attempted Coup D'etat are member of this sect that Enes Kanter also sympathizes. That's why people threat him, not related to being Kurdish.

Comment

Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
        He's Kurdish but it has nothing to do with current situation. Pro-gov. poeple threat him because he's member of a religous sect which was allegedly involved in the last coup attempt in Turkey. This sect, Gülen movement, has not classical islamic thoughts, on the contrary they are modernist and close to Western principles more than any islamic sect or organization in the Middle East. According to claims, planners and heads of the attempted Coup D'etat are member of this sect that Enes Kanter also sympathizes. That's why people threat him, not related to being Kurdish.
        I don't want to derail the topic, but he is not Kurdish. It is just the black propaganda of Kurdish websites, remaining from 2013 when he refused to join NT. Do you really think that he is Kurdish? A guy who stands against furious millions will hide his real ethnic background, oh yeah? He is not a that type of guy. He is a quite outspoken guy, that's actually the reason why he is facing these moronic people.

Look what his father Mehmet Kanter is saying about him, 'If my son is called strong as Turk abroad, it is because of the organic food of Van.''

Kurdish Enes Kanter is being quite Turkish nationalist on Twitter.

Last edited by slice me nice; 07-19-2016, 08:26 AM.
        Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
        Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
          I don't want to derail the topic, but he is not Kurdish. It is just the black propaganda of Kurdish websites, remaining from 2013 when he refused to join NT. Do you really think that he is Kurdish? A guy who stands against furious millions will hide his real ethnic background, oh yeah? He is not a that type of guy. He is a quite outspoken guy, that's actually the reason why he is facing these moronic people.

Look what his father Mehmet Kanter is saying about him, 'If my son is called strong as Turk abroad, it is because of the organic food of Van.''

Kurdish Enes Kanter is being quite Turkish nationalist on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Enes_Kanter/stat...37703869374464
          Doesn't matter if he's Kurdish or not. Maybe he's an assimilated one or really has Turkish background. He's from Van Province, where the majority of people are ethnic Kurd and his father looked to me having heavy Kurdish accent. As I said, it really doesn't matter. His political side causes this hate against himself. I'm afraid one day one moron will shoot him.

Comment

Doesn't matter if he's Kurdish or not. Maybe he's an assimilated one or really has Turkish background. He's from Van Province, where the majority of people are ethnic Kurd and his father looked to me having heavy Kurdish accent. As I said, it really doesn't matter. His political side causes this hate against himself. I'm afraid one day one moron will shoot him.
            Right, he is from Van but his father was born in there in the middle of 60s. Now, according to 1965 census in Turkey, in Van Province there are 55% people whose mother tongue is Kurdish and 44,4% Turkish. Van has been one of the provinces that Turkish consciousness is quite high until 90s when Kurdish terror had blown out. It doesn't make sense to speculate his background by addressing the province that he was born in. And yeah, it actually doesn't matter. He is experiencing this psychological terror because of his political stand.
            Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
            Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

I'm afraid one day one moron will shoot him.
              That is probably be gonna most of ours fate if you don't obey the new rule. and they know they won'be punished in Turkey. So, better to stay outside for a while.

btw, have you noticed they included Hakan Sukur in the death list, even before Kanter?

if left alone, these guys will self-destruct themselves anyway. I mean the ruling party. But I'm sure they're useful for some powers, so they'll be kept alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post

btw, have you noticed they included Hakan Sukur in the death list, even before Kanter?
                Sukur, former football player?
                why him?
                "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

A purge of top officials following a failed coup in Turkey broadens even further with the suspension of 15,200 education staff.

bloody teachers, it was their fault.. they should all be hanged.
                  "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36838347

bloody teachers, it was their fault.. they should all be hanged.
                    It seems the teachers need to be "re-educated" in order to teach children how great Erdogan is.

I feel sorry for all the people in Turkey who didnt organise/ nor participate in the attempted coup but only had different opinions to Erdogan. I'm also sure that the soldiers caught up in this had no idea that they were participating in a coup. I totally believe them when they say they were told it was a military exercise.

Erdogan is showing Turkey's ugly face whilst the rest of the world is turning a blind eye to this out of proportion purge.

Where are the Human Rights groups?
                    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
                      Sukur, former football player?
                      why him?
                      Yes, the former football player, and former member of parliament from the ruling party. He's known with his ties to Gulen movement, just like Kanter.
                      People of no caliber are demanding their death. Welcome to middle ages.

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                      It seems the teachers need to be "re-educated" in order to teach children how great Erdogan is.

I feel sorry for all the people in Turkey who didnt organise/ nor participate in the attempted coup but only had different opinions to Erdogan. I'm also sure that the soldiers caught up in this had no idea that they were participating in a coup. I totally believe them when they say they were told it was a military exercise.

Erdogan is showing Turkey's ugly face whilst the rest of the world is turning a blind eye to this out of proportion purge.

Where are the Human Rights groups?
                      This is pretty much the situation, yes. Aim seems to be to eradicate all signs of secularism by re-shaping the minds of future citizens.
                      To me, the most disappointing part is people's unshakable faith in Erdogan. This must be an extraordinary case of deliberate mass blindness.

Comment

We are observing a classical case of human rights violation. People are expelled from their job because of their religious conscience. Cult or no cult religious affiliation should not be the criteria for persecution. Someone should rise a case on the european court of human rights. As many commentators in Germany said, the coup was for Erdogan what the Reichstagsbrand (fire at parliament building of Weimar Republic) was for Hitler. Instead of Jews now Gulenists are persecuted. What is next? Concentration camps for Gulenists?
                        You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

Greece is also in a difficult situation and being hard-balled by Turkey in regards to the 8 officers that asked for asylum from Greece because they fear the same retribution that their colleagues are facing and are being paraded with black eyes and swollen faces.

Turkey is demanding their return and if not done immediately "that will affect our bilateral relations". Clear blackmail on Erdogan's behalf.

Greece and the EU have processes which must be respected when asylum is requested. We've done it for every single person that have crossed our borders, we must do it now too.

Can you imagine that the judge for their case asked them if they wanted to be released until their trial on Thursday and they said "No. We would be safer detained by the Greek police."
                          Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                          Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

German media reports that turkish authorities have asserted a travel ban for turkish scientists. In addition turkishs scientists working abroad have been ordered to return to their home institutes.

Türkische Wissenschaftler sollen bis auf Weiteres nicht das Land verlassen. Akademiker im Ausland werden nach dem gescheiterten Putsch zurückgerufen. Das hat die Regierung angeordnet.
                            You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

Purge goes on and on. I heard that today Erdogan is gonna deliver a speech.There are rumours that he is going to declare Turkey's withdrawal from E.U accession process and the reinstallation of the death penalty. I'm sure Ataturk will be spinning in his grave.Secularism in Turkey is rapidly fading away

Comment

Affects of failed coup attemp go on and one of the biggest purges in the world's political history is being carried out by government, thousands of officers were expelled and more than 6k soldiers including generals and other commanders have been arrested. Moreover, Erdoğan has declared state of emergency for three months. Any person from opposition side is in danger in following days and any demonstration in the streets will be forbidden, probably except pro-gov. ones. The emergency allows the president and cabinet to restrict "freedom of speech" and bypass parliament to pass new laws.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information