Attack in Nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack in Nice

So sad to hear about Nice. May the deceased rest in peace and everyone get well soon. Let's stay together.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

This world is not safe anymore. Monsters live among us
    IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
    Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
    Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
    Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
    Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Let's stay together.
      CIGARAFTERTEN - WE LOVE EUROLEAGUE 2016/2017

Comment

As I said before, nowhere is no longer safe. Terrorism is surrounding the world and noone can give you guarantee that it will never happen again. Safety measurements, so many polices, special forces,etc. are not certain solutions, just may reduce the number of the next attcks and the casualties, that's it.

Btw, I remember some members here were claiming that France took enough measurements to prevent possible terror attack unlike Turkey did. Ok, we saw what happened. But you can't still refuse to go to France because of you are afraid., doesn't matter how many incidents happened, how many people were killed by terrorists. France is politically strong country and you can't afraid of this kind of countries! Turkey, Serbia, Ukraine... You are free to afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
          As I said before, nowhere is no longer safe. Terrorism is surrounding the world and noone can give you guarantee that it will never happen again. Safety measurements, so many polices, special forces,etc. are not certain solutions, just may reduce the number of the next attcks and the casualties, that's it.

Btw, I remember some members here were claiming that France took enough measurements to prevent possible terror attack unlike Turkey did. Ok, we saw what happened. But you can't still refuse to go to France because of you are afraid., doesn't matter how many incidents happened, how many people were killed by terrorists. France is politically strong country and you can't afraid of this kind of countries! Turkey, Serbia, Ukraine... You are free to afraid.
          France has been boiling for 20 years, anyone can see that. Terrible things happened, but in many ways they were inevitable. It's only going to get worse.

Also I will not be afraid until I see it happening here. Why live in fear, it's a terrible way to live. I said it again, noone gives a fuck about us since we are not news worthy and don't go apeshit over this in the media. So that is that.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
            France has been boiling for 20 years, anyone can see that. Terrible things happened, but in many ways they were inevitable. It's only going to get worse.

Also I will not be afraid until I see it happening here. Why live in fear, it's a terrible way to live. I said it again, noone gives a fuck about us since we are not news worthy and don't go apeshit over this in the media. So that is that.
            In the end of the day, innocent people and kids are dying, not politicians or the big bourgeoisi. So that yes, noone gives any fuck, especially if you're living in a Middle East country. For instance, in recent days Russian warplanes targeted a childrens' hospital in Aleppo,Syria to fight against terrorism! and many innocent people died there. Nobody gave any fuck to this children because of they're Syrians, not French. Of course, there's no difference between French and Syrians for me, but almost all the world thinks otherwise. This is one of the reason of terrorism. Unless you give up making a distinction between dead people, terrorism will never stop.

Comment

Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
              In the end of the day, innocent people and kids are dying, not politicians or the big bourgeoisi. So that yes, noone gives any fuck, especially if you're living in a Middle East country. For instance, in recent days Russian warplanes targeted a childrens' hospital in Aleppo,Syria to fight against terrorism! and many innocent people died there. Nobody gave any fuck to this children because of they're Syrians, not French. Of course, there's no difference between French and Syrians for me, but almost all the world thinks otherwise. This is one of the reason of terrorism. Unless you give up making a distinction between dead people, terrorism will never stop.
              It's screwed up, yes. There is also a dangerous trend in parallel (or related) which boosts right-wing parties in all around the world. Seems like a perfect recipe for another dark age.

BUT I stand by my statement is that France is safer than Turkey. No county is safe from terrorism, but there is a huge difference in the way these countries handle the situation and take precautions. Turkish government's major precaution is to block the news. Genious. And previous prime minister had said "we had to release the suspect (who later blew himself up and killed 100+ people), because he had not blown up himself yet". How can you not see a difference?

I believe I'm a good citizen of Turkey. I feel the pain, I detest unfair allegations, etc, as many of us do, but we should not ignore the facts: Our security problem is at another level, and it cannot be fixed by placing more policemen on every street. I will even go further as to claim that most of these attacks are government-perpetrated. it helps them to stay in power, and RTE will do ANYTHING to stay in power.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                It's screwed up, yes. There is also a dangerous trend in parallel (or related) which boosts right-wing parties in all around the world. Seems like a perfect recipe for another dark age.

BUT I stand by my statement is that France is safer than Turkey. No county is safe from terrorism, but there is a huge difference in the way these countries handle the situation and take precautions. Turkish government's major precaution is to block the news. Genious. And previous prime minister had said "we had to release the suspect (who later blew himself up and killed 100+ people), because he had not blown up himself yet". How can you not see a difference?

I believe I'm a good citizen of Turkey. I feel the pain, I detest unfair allegations, etc, as many of us do, but we should not ignore the facts: Our security problem is at another level, and it cannot be fixed by placing more policemen on every street. I will even go further as to claim that most of these attacks are government-perpetrated. it helps them to stay in power, and RTE will do ANYTHING to stay in power.
                I think this is a conspiracy theory. We don't have any tangible proof that supports your argument. I'm not an Erdoğanist and hate him but think that ISIS is not an usable organization, totally a group of Islamist psychopaths. Beside this, ISIS is not ''tangible'' enemy, has many different aspects. One day a terrorist explodes himself in the middle of the crowd, another day another terrorist is driving the truck through the crowd and kills innocent people by crushing them. When you are target of the ISIS, things are very hard. I don't mean that security precautions are unnecessary but really don't think that Turkey has security defects in this respect. The main problem of our goverment is that they underestimated the ''approaching danger'' of Islamist terrorism and didn't take political measurements in the right time, probably due to ideological concerns. In this aspect, I may agree with your opinion. As far as I know, you're not living in Turkey. I don't know if you heard it from your friends, nowadays, there are countless policemen walking down in Istanbul streets, most of them are special forces and carrying heavy machine guns, controlling all people who want to enter metro stations and we have to open up our bags and let them searching inside it. This is crazy!!! First time in my life I've started to afraid of suicide attacks. In theory, Turkey has not any problem about security precautions but ISIS may come from anywhere in the world in the different appearance, such as the last airport attack carried out by a group of Muslim Russian tourists.

Comment

Our hearts with France, the citizens and the victim's familys and wish full recover to the woundeds.

Terror is terror and its not distinguish between people, countries or civilisations
                  2022/2023:
                  PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                  SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                  SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                  PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                  PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information