Jaycee Carroll's wife's zebra hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_black_planet View Post
    Very accurate post CoazhZ, friends vivo and INTEGRAL Ι feel you, killing animals for fun or for fur is a big cruelty, (and I would add that I would never be with a killer lady no matter how beautiful she is, it really gives me the creeps!) but the BIGGEST disgrace for humanity among all is the meat produced for restaurants and especially for fast food and supermarkets, for all the reasons that CoachZ described above. For me if someone wants to consider himself civilised, conscious and sensitive individual should do just one thing, stop eating meat from fast food or supermarkets, if you don't want to be vegeterian or vegan at least eat meat from known sources like from a farm of a friend of yours who you know treats animals fairly enough.

And also I want to add that personally I believe that it's a big lie that everybody has been made to believe that humans can't have a quality life without eating meat, yes meat has some ingredients that can be beneficial for us but to me the most important thing for our health, the 90% is good psychology, good psychology affects the body too. I know many would disagree, this is my personal belief, based on my experiences.

Sorry for the OT but it's great to be able to talk about this stuff in an international basketball forum Good day to all!
    I agree with you. Without eating meat, we won't die for sure or live in lower quality. For instance, famous boxer and former world champion Timothy Bradley is a vegan and never eats meat for a long time. Bryant Jennings also vegan and these people are probably more healthy and stronger than anyone else here This is a myth, not for real. My opinions aside, I'm not a vegan and meat is important part of my diet, I'm used to eating it and it's hard to change at this age. But I don't want to bless eating meats and just remind you we're all serial killers.

Comment

Originally posted by hopelives View Post
      So, have Jaycee and his wife eaten the zebra?
      From Carroll's wife: Meat will be taken to the locals tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
        From Carroll's wife: Meat will be taken to the locals tonight.
        I'm sorry but both you and me know that this is bullcrap.

I had to spend a few hours with one of these "hunter" assholes once, a filthy-rich American oilfield manager, who kept bragging about his retirement salary being above 1 million dollar per year. He then passed his ipad along to show people on the table pictures from his latest trip to Africa. It started with antelopes, etc, which I found reasonable. then it started to get ugly... zebras, still ok, I'd say, but then giraffes! huge fucking giraffes. How good a sniper you must be to hunt a giraffe!? then lions, hyenas, and many other animals... they went on a rampage and killed whatever they saw... there were no pictures but he was bragging about his previous hunt of an elephant! for 49,000 usd. and if you pay enough, they'd ship the head to your home in US. I could not help but feeling disgusted...

and yes, he was saying that the locals were very happy and thankful, because these wild animals were a danger to people, and because their meat was distributed to people... full of crap. This is not hunting.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

What a dick. I'd just laugh if some strapping young animal lover took it upon himself to kick the snot out of this bigwig. If hunters were as manly as they appear to think they are, why don't they try their luck in places such as Afghanistan, Somalia or Zaire in which the game is truly dangerous because it shoots back? It's because hunters are pussies; they want to kill the nearly defenceless with impunity.

Comment

“That’s not fun… That’s a kill. There is always a better way to get meat from local people. A crime against nature. A crime against animals. She said she shot from a Remington with an ATN X-Sight 4K Pro 5-20x. I know you can buy it from this web page https://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-weapon-sight. Jaycee Carroll's wife said she regretted shooting. But she brags that it was the night in an interview and used night vision and super modern optics that can be connected from Bluetooth. Although this was a long time ago, the deed committed by her has remained in history.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information