Jaycee Carroll's wife's zebra hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaycee Carroll's wife's zebra hunt

Jaycee Carroll is disgrace for humanity! Disgusting creature. You can see the details on his Instagram account with a dead zebra
    IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
    Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
    Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
    Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
    Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
    Jaycee Carroll is disgrace for humanity! Disgusting creature. You can see the details on his Instagram account with a dead zebra

Thought the same when I saw it but didn't have enough willingness to comment it.
    1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Wyoming hillbillies have a different view on animal hunting than us europeans. I wonder if thats gonna get more coverage

Comment

I will start to take serious what Johnny7 speaks about you. Do you know that this picture is not from Jaycee Carroll's instagram? Is from his wife, who killed the animal, not Jaycee. So, take example of R1ou and think before posting, not posting before thinking.

Carroll renews his contract until 2019 and Maurice Ndour to Knicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
          I will start to take serious what Johnny7 speaks about you. Do you know that this picture is not from Jaycee Carroll's instagram? Is from his wife, who killed the animal, not Jaycee. So, take example of R1ou and think before posting, not posting before thinking.

Carroll renews his contract until 2019 and Maurice Ndour to Knicks.
          So when his wife has the photo with killed animal Carroll becomes innocent? If he was Fener player I would have said the same. Every animal deserves to live but people with money chooses to kill them. Being super happy with opened mouth smiling with a killed zebra is disgrace for everyone.

I am surprised how you tried to protect him instead of agreeing.

image.jpg

One shot from shoulder and they killed. That guy will earn money from basketball.
          Last edited by INTEGRAL; 07-14-2016, 12:04 AM.

Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

So when his wife has the photo with killed animal Carroll becomes innocent? If he was Fener player I would have said the same. Every animal deserves to live but people with money chooses to kill them. Being super happy with opened mouth smiling with a killed zebra is disgrace for everyone.

I am surprised how you tried to protect him instead of agreeing.
            Because you lied and you gave us fake information. I gave you the correct one and you adapted your argument to have the reason. Im not agree because you are not playing fair. If you had told the TRUTH, I would have been with you, but you lied.

Comment

Because you lied and you gave us fake information. I gave you the correct one and you adapted you argument to have the reason. Im not agree because you are not playing fair. If you had told the TRUTH, I would have been with you, but you lied.
              You are talking too much. What I said is just 1 comment above. You chose to protect but I won't

Comment

You are talking too much. What I said is just 1 comment above. You chose to protect but I won't
                Impossible is nothing told us Adidas. I have find out a thing which is impossibl, can you guess what is? I have only protect the truth, you are protecting the falsity. I think exactly what R1ou wrote. Can you read what he wrote and say now what I think about that case?

Comment

Impossible is nothing told us Adidas. I have find out a thing which is impossibl, can you guess what is? I have only protect the truth, you are protecting the falsity. I think exactly what R1ou wrote. Can you read what he wrote and say now what I think about that case?
                  What did I lie? Is not he smiling with dead zebra after killing? Don't tell me his wife killed and wanted to take a photo with him. Thank god I did not kill any animals in my life as a pet owner. I went to Africa as well but did not kill anything like them. I am writing this in transfer forum because his team just renewed his contact. It is not about Real Madrid, Cska or Fenerbahçe. This man will earn money from basketball that we will watch. For what? These people don't have any place among us.

I am very sure in a few days he will say the world is so beautiful, nature, sea, sky

Comment

What did I lie? Is not he smiling with dead zebra after killing? Don't tell me his wife killed and wanted to take a photo with him. Thank god I did not kill any animals in my life as a pet owner. I went to Africa as well but did not kill anything like them. I am writing this in transfer forum because his team just renewed his contact. It is not about Real Madrid, Cska or Fenerbahçe. This man will earn money from basketball that we will watch. For what? These people don't have any place among us.

I am very sure in a few days he will say the world is so beautiful, nature, sea, sky
                    Nah, you just let other people slaughter animals for your eating pleasure. Far from the eye, far from the heart. C'mon stop the ridiculous tirade.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                      Nah, you just let other people slaughter animals for your eating pleasure. Far from the eye, far from the heart. C'mon stop the ridiculous tirade.
                      Eating animals is not for mere pleasure. One doesn't have to be a vegetarian to despise hunting.

If someone for example uses fur and still rants about hunting then you can criticize the hypocrisy.
                      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                        Eating animals is not for mere pleasure. One doesn't have to be a vegetarian to despise hunting.

If someone for example uses fur and still rants about hunting then you can criticize the hypocrisy.
                        I am not a pro hunting supporter. Still the real hypocrisy is that people are disgusted by hunting while eating steaks in restaurants etc. That animal was treated far worse than actually the one that is being hunted. Closed in a tight facility, force fed all kinds of shit, electrocuted, led to their own execution by a forehead shot and then bled to death. So much pain and suffering for the animal there, way worse than taking a bullet and being gone. So, yeah a bunch of idiots killing animals for fun is bad, not nearly as bad and cruel as everything else we do to them. It's really two-faced to shame once, while enjoying the fruits of the second suffering.

You either make peace with the fact we are terrible beings and that we use and exploit animals in many ways for our food, pleasure, fun or you go the vegan-hippy way and pretend to be a saint and eat plants, killing thousands of animals during the process of growing and harvesting those same plants

Comment

So, have Jaycee and his wife eaten the zebra?
                          Turkish Cup Champion --->1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016
                          Turkish League Champion --->1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
                          Euroleague Champion --->2017
                          Fenerbahçe 2018-2019®

• PG • Dixon/Kostas/Ennis
                          • SG • Guduric/Güler/Mahmut
                          • SF • Nunnally/Gigi/Arna
                          • PF • Melli/Hersek/Kalinic
                          • C • Vesely/El Dwairi/Lauvergne

Comment

Originally posted by hopelives View Post
                            So, have Jaycee and his wife eaten the zebra?
                            Regardless. You have done at least 5 things for fun recently that exist or were created from parts of tortured animals

Comment

I am not a pro hunting supporter. Still the real hypocrisy is that people are disgusted by hunting while eating steaks in restaurants etc. That animal was treated far worse than actually the one that is being hunted. Closed in a tight facility, force fed all kinds of shit, electrocuted, led to their own execution by a forehead shot and then bled to death. So much pain and suffering for the animal there, way worse than taking a bullet and being gone. So, yeah a bunch of idiots killing animals for fun is bad, not nearly as bad and cruel as everything else we do to them. It's really two-faced to shame once, while enjoying the fruits of the second suffering.

You either make peace with the fact we are terrible beings and that we use and exploit animals in many ways for our food, pleasure, fun or you go the vegan-hippy way and pretend to be a saint and eat plants, killing thousands of animals during the process of growing and harvesting those same plants
                              Very accurate post CoazhZ, friends vivo and INTEGRAL Ι feel you, killing animals for fun or for fur is a big cruelty, (and I would add that I would never be with a killer lady no matter how beautiful she is, it really gives me the creeps!) but the BIGGEST disgrace for humanity among all is the meat produced for restaurants and especially for fast food and supermarkets, for all the reasons that CoachZ described above. For me if someone wants to consider himself civilised, conscious and sensitive individual should do just one thing, stop eating meat from fast food or supermarkets, if you don't want to be vegeterian or vegan at least eat meat from known sources like from a farm of a friend of yours who you know treats animals fairly enough.

And also I want to add that personally I believe that it's a big lie that everybody has been made to believe that humans can't have a quality life without eating meat, yes meat has some ingredients that can be beneficial for us but to me the most important thing for our health, the 90% is good psychology, good psychology affects the body too. I know many would disagree, this is my personal belief, based on my experiences.

Sorry for the OT but it's great to be able to talk about this stuff in an international basketball forum Good day to all!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information