Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Jaycee Carroll's wife's zebra hunt

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    6,890
    Country: Turkey

    Default Jaycee Carroll's wife's zebra hunt

    Jaycee Carroll is disgrace for humanity! Disgusting creature. You can see the details on his Instagram account with a dead zebra

  2. #2
    Senior Member R1ou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,176
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTEGRAL View Post
    Jaycee Carroll is disgrace for humanity! Disgusting creature. You can see the details on his Instagram account with a dead zebra

    Thought the same when I saw it but didn't have enough willingness to comment it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member wilhelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    120
    Country: Belgium

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTEGRAL View Post
    Jaycee Carroll is disgrace for humanity! Disgusting creature. You can see the details on his Instagram account with a dead zebra
    Wyoming hillbillies have a different view on animal hunting than us europeans. I wonder if thats gonna get more coverage

  4. #4
    Senior Member Mr Chacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    2,994
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTEGRAL View Post
    Jaycee Carroll is disgrace for humanity! Disgusting creature. You can see the details on his Instagram account with a dead zebra
    I will start to take serious what Johnny7 speaks about you. Do you know that this picture is not from Jaycee Carroll's instagram? Is from his wife, who killed the animal, not Jaycee. So, take example of R1ou and think before posting, not posting before thinking.

    Carroll renews his contract until 2019 and Maurice Ndour to Knicks.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    6,890
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    I will start to take serious what Johnny7 speaks about you. Do you know that this picture is not from Jaycee Carroll's instagram? Is from his wife, who killed the animal, not Jaycee. So, take example of R1ou and think before posting, not posting before thinking.

    Carroll renews his contract until 2019 and Maurice Ndour to Knicks.
    So when his wife has the photo with killed animal Carroll becomes innocent? If he was Fener player I would have said the same. Every animal deserves to live but people with money chooses to kill them. Being super happy with opened mouth smiling with a killed zebra is disgrace for everyone.

    I am surprised how you tried to protect him instead of agreeing.

    image.jpg

    One shot from shoulder and they killed. That guy will earn money from basketball.
    Last edited by INTEGRAL; 07-14-2016 at 12:04 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mr Chacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    2,994
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTEGRAL View Post
    So when his wife has the photo with killed animal Carroll becomes innocent? If he was Fener player I would have said the same. Every animal deserves to live but people with money chooses to kill them. Being super happy with opened mouth smiling with a killed zebra is disgrace for everyone.

    I am surprised how you tried to protect him instead of agreeing.
    Because you lied and you gave us fake information. I gave you the correct one and you adapted your argument to have the reason. Im not agree because you are not playing fair. If you had told the TRUTH, I would have been with you, but you lied.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    6,890
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Because you lied and you gave us fake information. I gave you the correct one and you adapted you argument to have the reason. Im not agree because you are not playing fair. If you had told the TRUTH, I would have been with you, but you lied.
    You are talking too much. What I said is just 1 comment above. You chose to protect but I won't

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mr Chacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    2,994
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTEGRAL View Post
    You are talking too much. What I said is just 1 comment above. You chose to protect but I won't
    Impossible is nothing told us Adidas. I have find out a thing which is impossibl, can you guess what is? I have only protect the truth, you are protecting the falsity. I think exactly what R1ou wrote. Can you read what he wrote and say now what I think about that case?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    6,890
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Impossible is nothing told us Adidas. I have find out a thing which is impossibl, can you guess what is? I have only protect the truth, you are protecting the falsity. I think exactly what R1ou wrote. Can you read what he wrote and say now what I think about that case?
    What did I lie? Is not he smiling with dead zebra after killing? Don't tell me his wife killed and wanted to take a photo with him. Thank god I did not kill any animals in my life as a pet owner. I went to Africa as well but did not kill anything like them. I am writing this in transfer forum because his team just renewed his contact. It is not about Real Madrid, Cska or Fenerbahçe. This man will earn money from basketball that we will watch. For what? These people don't have any place among us.

    I am very sure in a few days he will say the world is so beautiful, nature, sea, sky

  10. #10
    Senior Member CoachZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,213
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTEGRAL View Post
    What did I lie? Is not he smiling with dead zebra after killing? Don't tell me his wife killed and wanted to take a photo with him. Thank god I did not kill any animals in my life as a pet owner. I went to Africa as well but did not kill anything like them. I am writing this in transfer forum because his team just renewed his contact. It is not about Real Madrid, Cska or Fenerbahçe. This man will earn money from basketball that we will watch. For what? These people don't have any place among us.

    I am very sure in a few days he will say the world is so beautiful, nature, sea, sky
    Nah, you just let other people slaughter animals for your eating pleasure. Far from the eye, far from the heart. C'mon stop the ridiculous tirade.
    Gangbanga from Palanga!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #11
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,293
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    Nah, you just let other people slaughter animals for your eating pleasure. Far from the eye, far from the heart. C'mon stop the ridiculous tirade.
    Eating animals is not for mere pleasure. One doesn't have to be a vegetarian to despise hunting.

    If someone for example uses fur and still rants about hunting then you can criticize the hypocrisy.

  12. #12
    Senior Member CoachZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,213
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Eating animals is not for mere pleasure. One doesn't have to be a vegetarian to despise hunting.

    If someone for example uses fur and still rants about hunting then you can criticize the hypocrisy.
    I am not a pro hunting supporter. Still the real hypocrisy is that people are disgusted by hunting while eating steaks in restaurants etc. That animal was treated far worse than actually the one that is being hunted. Closed in a tight facility, force fed all kinds of shit, electrocuted, led to their own execution by a forehead shot and then bled to death. So much pain and suffering for the animal there, way worse than taking a bullet and being gone. So, yeah a bunch of idiots killing animals for fun is bad, not nearly as bad and cruel as everything else we do to them. It's really two-faced to shame once, while enjoying the fruits of the second suffering.

    You either make peace with the fact we are terrible beings and that we use and exploit animals in many ways for our food, pleasure, fun or you go the vegan-hippy way and pretend to be a saint and eat plants, killing thousands of animals during the process of growing and harvesting those same plants
    Gangbanga from Palanga!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    Nah, you just let other people slaughter animals for your eating pleasure. Far from the eye, far from the heart. C'mon stop the ridiculous tirade.
    So, have Jaycee and his wife eaten the zebra?
    Turkish Cup Champion --->1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016
    Turkish League Champion --->1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
    Euroleague Champion --->2017
    Fenerbahçe 2018-2019®


    • PG • Dixon/Kostas/Ennis
    • SG • Guduric/Güler/Mahmut
    • SF • Nunnally/Gigi/Arna
    • PF • Melli/Hersek/Kalinic
    • C • Vesely/El Dwairi/Lauvergne


  14. #14
    Senior Member CoachZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,213
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hopelives View Post
    So, have Jaycee and his wife eaten the zebra?
    Regardless. You have done at least 5 things for fun recently that exist or were created from parts of tortured animals
    Gangbanga from Palanga!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    kalamata
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    I am not a pro hunting supporter. Still the real hypocrisy is that people are disgusted by hunting while eating steaks in restaurants etc. That animal was treated far worse than actually the one that is being hunted. Closed in a tight facility, force fed all kinds of shit, electrocuted, led to their own execution by a forehead shot and then bled to death. So much pain and suffering for the animal there, way worse than taking a bullet and being gone. So, yeah a bunch of idiots killing animals for fun is bad, not nearly as bad and cruel as everything else we do to them. It's really two-faced to shame once, while enjoying the fruits of the second suffering.

    You either make peace with the fact we are terrible beings and that we use and exploit animals in many ways for our food, pleasure, fun or you go the vegan-hippy way and pretend to be a saint and eat plants, killing thousands of animals during the process of growing and harvesting those same plants
    Very accurate post CoazhZ, friends vivo and INTEGRAL Ι feel you, killing animals for fun or for fur is a big cruelty, (and I would add that I would never be with a killer lady no matter how beautiful she is, it really gives me the creeps!) but the BIGGEST disgrace for humanity among all is the meat produced for restaurants and especially for fast food and supermarkets, for all the reasons that CoachZ described above. For me if someone wants to consider himself civilised, conscious and sensitive individual should do just one thing, stop eating meat from fast food or supermarkets, if you don't want to be vegeterian or vegan at least eat meat from known sources like from a farm of a friend of yours who you know treats animals fairly enough.

    And also I want to add that personally I believe that it's a big lie that everybody has been made to believe that humans can't have a quality life without eating meat, yes meat has some ingredients that can be beneficial for us but to me the most important thing for our health, the 90% is good psychology, good psychology affects the body too. I know many would disagree, this is my personal belief, based on my experiences.

    Sorry for the OT but it's great to be able to talk about this stuff in an international basketball forum Good day to all!

  16. #16
    Senior Member turk-jugoslav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    istanbul
    Posts
    1,006
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_black_planet View Post
    Very accurate post CoazhZ, friends vivo and INTEGRAL Ι feel you, killing animals for fun or for fur is a big cruelty, (and I would add that I would never be with a killer lady no matter how beautiful she is, it really gives me the creeps!) but the BIGGEST disgrace for humanity among all is the meat produced for restaurants and especially for fast food and supermarkets, for all the reasons that CoachZ described above. For me if someone wants to consider himself civilised, conscious and sensitive individual should do just one thing, stop eating meat from fast food or supermarkets, if you don't want to be vegeterian or vegan at least eat meat from known sources like from a farm of a friend of yours who you know treats animals fairly enough.

    And also I want to add that personally I believe that it's a big lie that everybody has been made to believe that humans can't have a quality life without eating meat, yes meat has some ingredients that can be beneficial for us but to me the most important thing for our health, the 90% is good psychology, good psychology affects the body too. I know many would disagree, this is my personal belief, based on my experiences.

    Sorry for the OT but it's great to be able to talk about this stuff in an international basketball forum Good day to all!
    I agree with you. Without eating meat, we won't die for sure or live in lower quality. For instance, famous boxer and former world champion Timothy Bradley is a vegan and never eats meat for a long time. Bryant Jennings also vegan and these people are probably more healthy and stronger than anyone else here This is a myth, not for real. My opinions aside, I'm not a vegan and meat is important part of my diet, I'm used to eating it and it's hard to change at this age. But I don't want to bless eating meats and just remind you we're all serial killers.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Mr Chacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    2,994
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hopelives View Post
    So, have Jaycee and his wife eaten the zebra?
    From Carroll's wife: Meat will be taken to the locals tonight.

  18. #18
    Efes fan Levenspiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    7,088
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    From Carroll's wife: Meat will be taken to the locals tonight.
    I'm sorry but both you and me know that this is bullcrap.

    I had to spend a few hours with one of these "hunter" assholes once, a filthy-rich American oilfield manager, who kept bragging about his retirement salary being above 1 million dollar per year. He then passed his ipad along to show people on the table pictures from his latest trip to Africa. It started with antelopes, etc, which I found reasonable. then it started to get ugly... zebras, still ok, I'd say, but then giraffes! huge fucking giraffes. How good a sniper you must be to hunt a giraffe!? then lions, hyenas, and many other animals... they went on a rampage and killed whatever they saw... there were no pictures but he was bragging about his previous hunt of an elephant! for 49,000 usd. and if you pay enough, they'd ship the head to your home in US. I could not help but feeling disgusted...

    and yes, he was saying that the locals were very happy and thankful, because these wild animals were a danger to people, and because their meat was distributed to people... full of crap. This is not hunting.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,955
    Country: Canada

    Exclamation

    What a dick. I'd just laugh if some strapping young animal lover took it upon himself to kick the snot out of this bigwig. If hunters were as manly as they appear to think they are, why don't they try their luck in places such as Afghanistan, Somalia or Zaire in which the game is truly dangerous because it shoots back? It's because hunters are pussies; they want to kill the nearly defenceless with impunity.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •