Turkish NT 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
    I would call you on beer but if you are Erdogan fan it wouldn't be appropriate
    Damn dude. You think we Erdoğan followers don't drink? Don't tell anyone but, we get drunk as a skunk and then go to ''Russian''. You know what I mean Shhhh, it is between ourselves. May Allah be with us...
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
    Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

• Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
      Damn dude. You think we Erdoğan followers don't drink? Don't tell anyone but, we get drunk as a skunk and then go to ''Russian''. You know what I mean Shhhh, it is between ourselves. May Allah be with us...
      I will pray for you..

Comment

• Umit Avci says Wanamaker or Wilbekin are considered for replacing Dixon as the new NT player.
        the way he wrote the piece is rather shaky; sounds like it's only a speculation, or collection of rumors he heard.

but I think the TBF will continue along the same lines. We'll have either Dixon or another foreigner for the next campaign.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by okanial View Post
          Here are my thoughts, from good to bad
          you know what, okanial, I actually liked your ratings better than mine .

Sipahi: I think the biggest improvement was he showed he is comfortable to be a main part of the team. Previously he had not looked like a player for senior level. We do not and will not have anyone better anyway, at least for the next 2-3 years.

Erden: He's a strange guy, undisciplined. I hope he finds a 2-month contract or something at a decent level team and keeps staying on edge. otherwise he's lost. again.

Sanli: He needs tons of minutes in domestic league to get more productive/reliable; he seems to have the tools. Sarica, make this guy a solid player please.

Veyseloglu: thank you and good bye.

Hersek: not again, please.

Balbay: only if he was 10cm taller. and only if he could hit any of his wide-open shots. Great heart and hustle, but needs to be replaced.

Guler: a bad tourney, that's all. it can happen. He should be called back imho as long as he can walk. as a 3rd/4th guard.

Aldemir: What exactly happened to this guy over the last couple of years? He got his 1+ million/year salary and forgot playing bball. a crippled Yurtseven, or even 18-yo Atar would be more beneficial.
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• We got lots of players that can only do one thing good as example...

Melih - hes a guard who cant dribble or defend only thing he can do is hitting 3's and for that he must be wide open

Göksenin - He can only play defence, cant dribble or even score wide open layups as a guard

Balbay: He can only defend

I dont know what they are teaching this guys at senior levels they cant even dribble or some of them cant even score wide open layups, and those guys are playing as guards not bigs. there must be a big talent pool for this kind of players since they are short players not like bigs, even at your local park theres more skilled players.

As for Erden : Even he got flashy on offense sometimes, he got really low basketball IQ , leaving his man wide open under basket all the time for going nonsense help defence, he wont boxout other players while rebounding.

At least players like Sinan,Furkan and Osman can do couple of things good.

Not a big fan of Sipahi but hes still young hope he gets better in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              Umit Avci says Wanamaker or Wilbekin are considered for replacing Dixon as the new NT player.
              the way he wrote the piece is rather shaky; sounds like it's only a speculation, or collection of rumors he heard.

but I think the TBF will continue along the same lines. We'll have either Dixon or another foreigner for the next campaign.
              Great news. I hope it will be Wanamaker
              Small basketball nations like us must have naturalized player
              It would be almost impossible for Slovenia to win gold medal without Randolph

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information