No announcement yet.

Real Madrid 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody watched the robbery in favour of Real in the Copa del Rey against Andorra?
    a rarely disgusting team..
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
      anybody watched the robbery in favour of Real in the Copa del Rey against Andorra?
      Yes it was robbery. I maybe can understand they didn't see backcourt violation by Llull, but traveling call on Shermadini was pure intentional.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

I've watched it and the robbery was in favour of Andorra.
        If you think the robbery was the bad defence of Andorra in the last minutes and the cold blooded 3pt of Carroll and Randolph then Apologies.Andorra's players were drawing fouls using cheap tricks and simulation.

I've missed the replay of Shermadini's travel can you find a replay.
        Last edited by LoboNew52; 02-17-2017, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoboNew52 View Post
          I've watched it and the robbery was in favour of Andorra.
          If you think the robbery was the bad defence of Andorra in the last minutes and the cold blooded 3pt of Carroll and Randolph then Apologies.
          Llull stepped on the half court line before Randolph made cold blooded shot.

previously known as Beno

Comment

It's clearly backcourt violation.The problem is why blaming the refs while they were helping you whole game.They make 1 wrong decidion and this leads to OT.I think that when the game is tied both teams have equal % of winning during the OT.Whose fault is that you decide to focus on one decision,lose the game and use it as an excuse later.

Off-topic
            In Euroleague the refs can check replays in certain situations.Can they do that in LigaEndesa.
            Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by LoboNew52; 02-17-2017, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Any team would have complained if something similar happened. This was game deciding non-call. Because of Doncic I hoped Real would win. And he had. But we have to admit, with a big help from referees. Maybe it looked that early in 4th quarter referees are whistling in the favor of Morabanc. But the truth was, Real Madrid players were extremely nervous the whole game, complaining about every call. I think Doncic could have easily gotten technical for simulation, when he missed 3-pointer in the last minute. All in all very bad game for Real Madrid, but in the end only result counts.
              previously known as Beno

Comment

Long time I don't see you. Since Real Madrid is 1st in the regular season. How it's going in the cave? Good?

Please, come back and don't post here, everybody would thank it to me.

Kisses from your fan.

PS: What's happening with your Barça? And softy Tomic?

Comment

Originally posted by Beno View Post
                  Any team would have complained if something similar happened. This was game deciding non-call. Because of Doncic I hoped Real would win. And he had. But we have to admit, with a big help from referees. Maybe it looked that early in 4th quarter referees are whistling in the favor of Morabanc. But the truth was, Real Madrid players were extremely nervous the whole game, complaining about every call. I think Doncic could have easily gotten technical for simulation, when he missed 3-pointer in the last minute. All in all very bad game for Real Madrid, but in the end only result counts.
                  Yep, 100% agree. We didn't deserve to be in SF. The travels are, very strict ones but are travels. No doubt about Llull's plays.

Although Andorra shot 39 FT and we shot 25 (31 fouls for our side and 23 for Andorra). And some fouls were....

But we played horrible and we deserved to be out. I feel pity for Andorra, really pitty.

PS: Nobody said that was a robbery when Bertans made a buzzer beater last year in Vitoria, and he did 5 steps!!!

Comment

You can like Real or not, but you have to admire comebacks they're doing this year.
                    Doncic had another incredible game. Llull was great at the end, but for me clear MVP was Luka.
                    +- Llull 1, Doncic 12, the heightest, like almost in every game.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

majority of fans underrate laso importance for this team

Comment

We won the cup with 2 great matches to watch (very enjoyables), the SF vs Baskonia and the final vs Valenica. We were in a great level offensively, but defensively we must improve a lot.

Llull on the last 3 minutes was in beast mode (in both matches), he seemed Spanoulis. He is CLUTCH. About the MVP, Randolph did the best tournament if we only watch the numbers. Ayón was a key factor, and Luka also did what he knows (play a high quality basketball). But Llull is our leader, our heart.

How I said days before, I feel pitty for Andorra. They played a huge match, and he deserved to pass. But well, this is basketball and the referees can make mistakes (today they did a couples of mistakes in both sides).

Our youth team also won the youth tournament with a great performance from Konstantin Kostadinov. The bulgarian is a prospect to follow closely.

Comment

Congrats.

Really great games on tournament. Acb is still best league in Europe. I like Vtb and turkish also, but the best basketball and atmosphere is in acb.

Llull, Doncic, Ayon were great but Randolph is MVP for me.

Comment

Now I see Obina's flag, I forgot to speak about one player.

BOJAN DUBLJEVIC

Top-3 centers in Europe for me. He can score inside, outside, from any distance. He is quite solid on defense (not the best defender but he uses his body smartly).

Old school center with the best of the new school ones. AMAZING PLAYER

Comment

Yeah, i want to see him in some bigger club but he is satisfied with salary and life in Valencia. Sometimes I have feeling that he lacks with motivation, maybe it's time for step further.

Comment

About statics. Randolph did a monster cup, he averaged in 3 games:

22 pts, 6 reb, 1 ass, 1 st, 2 blcks, 76% 2pt (16/21) and 64% 3pt (9/14) to 26 of PIR

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information