Real Madrid 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Murcia is the favourite place. Real madrid doesn't use to loaned players to foreign teams.
    but probably Lima wants to play in Euroleague i mean rumors about Zalgiris.

Comment

Originally posted by M-Stul9 View Post
      but probably Lima wants to play in Euroleague i mean rumors about Zalgiris.
      Murcia and Bayern are interested in Campazzo; Lima has the interest from Murcia, Valencia and Zalgiris. Both wants Murcia, always on loan.

I have read that Real Madrid wants Lima in Kaunas, the new is from 2 days ago.
      Last edited by Mr Chacho; 07-20-2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

12th of July: Maciulis renewed.
        13th of July: Carroll renewed.
        14th of July: Ayón renewed.
        15th of July: Randolph signed
        16th of July: Thompkins renewed.
        19th of July: Taylor renewed.
        20th of July: Draper signed.

Players with contracts are:

Llull-Draper-Campazzo
        Rudy-Carroll-Doncic
        Maciulis-Taylor
        Randolph-Thompkins-XXX-Suárez
        Ayón-XXX-Lima-Reyes

Players left in our team:

Nacioni (his agent said that he will play 1 more year with us)
        Hunter (he said that he will play with us, not official yet)

Comment

12th of July: Maciulis renewed.
          13th of July: Carroll renewed.
          14th of July: Ayón renewed.
          15th of July: Randolph signed
          16th of July: Thompkins renewed.
          19th of July: Taylor renewed.
          20th of July: Draper signed.
          21st of July: Nocioni renewed.

Players with contracts are:

Llull-Draper-Campazzo
          Rudy-Carroll-Doncic
          Maciulis-Taylor
          Randolph-Thompkins-Nocioni-Suárez
          Ayón-XXX-Lima-Reyes

Players left in our team:

Hunter (he said that he will play with us, not official yet).

Most probably, Othello will be announced tomorrow. Then, we will see where Campazzo and Lima will end up (nothing clear).

Suárez can be our 5th Cupo, or Cate is another option (are rumors about Abalde, but only rumors).

Dos Anjos will play in Leb Gold the next year, on loan.

Comment

Campazzo to Murcia and Lima to Zalgiris.

Both official, good luck!!!

Llull-Draper
            Rudy-Carroll-Doncic
            Maciulis-Taylor
            Randolph-Thompkins-Nocioni-Suárez
            Ayón-XXX-Reyes

We are waiting for Hunter, and let's see what will happen with Suárez.

Comment

Our "Cazador" is in da City!!!

Canal oficial del Real Madrid. Toda la informaci?n del Real Madrid con noticias, jugadores, venta de entradas, servicios al socio e informaci?n del club.

Our squad is closed!!!

Llull-Draper
              Rudy-Carroll-Doncic
              Maciulis-Taylor-Suárez
              Randolph-Thompkins-Nocioni
              Ayón-Hunter-Reyes
              Last edited by Mr Chacho; 08-30-2016, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Real Madrid at preseason:

16 of September: Real Madrid-Fenerbahçe (VI Torneo Costa del Sol).

17 of September: Unicaja Málaga-Real Madrid (VI Torneo Costa del Sol).

23 of September: Supercopa Endesa semifinal.

24 of September: Supercopa Endesa final (if we advance).

3 of October: Real Madrid-Oklahoma City Thunder (NBA Global Games 2016).

Comment

Our "Cazador" is in da City!!!

Canal oficial del Real Madrid. Toda la informaci?n del Real Madrid con noticias, jugadores, venta de entradas, servicios al socio e informaci?n del club.

Our squad is closed!!!

Llull-Draper
                  Rudy-Carroll-Doncic
                  Maciulis-Taylor-Suárez
                  Randolph-Thompkins-Nocioni
                  Ayón-Hunter-Reyes
                  very bad structure...overloaded in 3-4-5 and empty in 1-2. It will be hard to enter the play-offs

Comment

Originally posted by sani13 View Post
                    very bad structure...overloaded in 3-4-5 and empty in 1-2. It will be hard to enter the play-offs
                    Empty in PG and SG....

Of course, I forgot that Llull, Rudy, Carroll, Doncic and Draper are amateur players.

Llull is Top5 (or 3) in PG at Europe, the same to Rudy at the SG position (if he is healthy, he is the most complete), Carroll is the best sharp-shooter in Europe, Doncic is the most promising player and Draper is a very solid player, and a great defensive PG (one of the best in EL).

If you want to troll, please, do it properly.

Comment

Empty in PG and SG....

Of course, I forgot that Llull, Rudy, Carroll, Doncic and Draper are amateur players.

Llull is Top5 (or 3) in PG at Europe, the same to Rudy at the SG position (if he is healthy, he is the most complete), Carroll is the best sharp-shooter in Europe, Doncic is the most promising player and Draper is a very solid player, and a great defensive PG (one of the best in EL).

If you want to troll, please, do it properly.
                      I agree about Llull! Draper was Real Madrid number 3 playmaker some years ago and now that he is even older he has become number 2, is this a good sign?
                      Rudy used to play a lot in SF position so he is not a clear SG and his performance is dropping too after the injuries..
                      Doncic is promising but very young and a team like Real Madrid cannot be based on him (my personal opinion).
                      Caroll does very well one thing (shooting) but other than that what?

Also can you please split the minutes for me in positions PF-C? I am having a really hard time.. Do you think that it is possible for a tall guy in Real Madrid to find a rhythm with all those solutions?

Comment

I agree about Llull! Draper was Real Madrid number 3 playmaker some years ago and now that he is even older he has become number 2, is this a good sign?
                        Rudy used to play a lot in SF position so he is not a clear SG and his performance is dropping too after the injuries..
                        Doncic is promising but very young and a team like Real Madrid cannot be based on him (my personal opinion).
                        Caroll does very well one thing (shooting) but other than that what?

Also can you please split the minutes for me in positions PF-C? I am having a really hard time.. Do you think that it is possible for a tall guy in Real Madrid to find a rhythm with all those solutions?
                        Draper is a better player now, he had a major role in a FF and he performanced pretty well.
                        Rudy is a clear SG, but he started to play as SF in our NT thanks of the retirement of Carlos Jiménez (and he use to play minutes there, but he is a SG).
                        Doncic with 16 scored 11 points vs CSKA in Moscow. This guy is amazing and I am sure that he will play really well (he will be the EL rising star).
                        Carroll can shoot from any distance and doing taht he is the best, but his defense has improved a lot, specially defending PGs.

The most probably couples in our frontcourt are Randolph - Ayón and Thompkins - Hunter. Reyes will play some good minutes in ACB, and a few at EL. Nocioni won't play at ACB and he will play a few minutes at EL. Suárez can play as SF, but he will play mainly at ACB because he is a cupo.

Comment

Draper is a better player now, he had a major role in a FF and he performanced pretty well.
                          Rudy is a clear SG, but he started to play as SF in our NT thanks of the retirement of Carlos Jiménez (and he use to play minutes there, but he is a SG).
                          Doncic with 16 scored 11 points vs CSKA in Moscow. This guy is amazing and I am sure that he will play really well (he will be the EL rising star).
                          Carroll can shoot from any distance and doing taht he is the best, but his defense has improved a lot, specially defending PGs.

The most probably couples in our frontcourt are Randolph - Ayón and Thompkins - Hunter. Reyes will play some good minutes in ACB, and a few at EL. Nocioni won't play at ACB and he will play a few minutes at EL. Suárez can play as SF, but he will play mainly at ACB because he is a cupo.
                          My friend I am only claiming that if you had a PG like Jason Granger and you didn't have Taylor and Tomkins, you would then have a very strong and balanced roster, able to win the euroleague. Now there are too many question-marks in the team.. Of course this is only my opinion! By putting Ayon and Randolph together you know by definition that they will never repeat individually their great last season!

Comment

My friend I am only claiming that if you had a PG like Jason Granger and you didn't have Taylor and Tomkins, you would then have a very strong and balanced roster, able to win the euroleague. Now there are too many question-marks in the team.. Of course this is only my opinion! By putting Ayon and Randolph together you know by definition that they will never repeat individually their great last season!
                            Jason Granger? I would prefer Heurtel although he is a turnover machine. Our team still being FF candidate for sure. Thompkins as back-up PF is great, and Taylor can give us athletisicm. The time will give the reason to you or to me.

Comment

Meanwhile, Real Madrid at preseason:

16 of September: Real Madrid-Fenerbahçe (VI Torneo Costa del Sol) L 87-90

17 of September: Unicaja Málaga-Real Madrid (VI Torneo Costa del Sol).

23 of September: Supercopa Endesa semifinal.

24 of September: Supercopa Endesa final (if we advance).

3 of October: Real Madrid-Oklahoma City Thunder (NBA Global Games 2016).

Comment

Jason Granger? I would prefer Heurtel although he is a turnover machine. Our team still being FF candidate for sure. Thompkins as back-up PF is great, and Taylor can give us athletisicm. The time will give the reason to you or to me.
                                Of course mate, we'll see how it goes, I agree with both of you. On one hand your roster's overal quality is superb. The additions are all very experienced players and FF material. On the other hand, sani13's concerns are obvious: look at the roster you provided before, in 3-4-5 positions you have 3 quality players in each, it's great but maybe overloaded too, it depends because the format has changed this year and the season will be longer. On the backcourt though, you still have very good players but you lack quantity. That's why IMO:

-Every FF team should have a 3rd PG, while the 3rd Center or SF is not essential(not until now at least), 3rd PG is, not an AA material but there has to be somebody in case of injuries. You don't have one and also Lull is a combo, I don't know how he will succeed as a full time PG. Really why didn't you keep Cambazzo after his incredible performace in Olympics?? Draper is great for me but still you should have a 3rd one, a youngster would do probably fine.

-I'm not convinced too that Rudy can play the 2, in Olympic Games too he had some great matches as a pure forward, he is tall and after the injuries he is not very quick, at least on defence. Also, while he is definately a special player, he is injury prone, he should be protected during season and also he may lose some games as he does every year...

I think these concerns are obvious, we're not haters, at least I'm not as I'm an Aris fan, just it would be pity for Real to fail with so much talent. Maybe the management will solve it, even adding a couple on young players or a cheap USA guard later can solve it 100%. Anyway, good luck, you definately have a team worth to watch!

PS: I remember also Real Madrid that won the FF in... 1995 had the best front line of the decade in Europe and the backcourt was a bit awful (in ACB you had Kurtinaitis if I remember correctly but in Europe you had Antunez, Laso as starters and then Santos...). But that was of course very very different times, no comparisons can be made, just mentioning

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information