Tier 1. United States

Tier 2. Spain, France, Serbia

Tier 3 Argentina, Lithuania, Croatia,

Tier 4 Australia, Brazil

Tier 5 China, Nigeria, Venezuela
      Most realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
        Croatia can recall some big man?Tomic,Hamilton,Zoric or Zizic and back up pg?
        no changes will be made.
        players decided that together with coaches.
        to be honest, I don't care if we end up last.
        we are there, citius, altius, fortius.
        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Argentina - I do not believe, as a very old team
          Serbia - hardly can fight for a medal, because it has a weak 3-4-5 positions, compared to the USA, Spain, Lithuania, France

Comment

Originally posted by G&B View Post
            Argentina - I do not believe, as a very old team
            Serbia - hardly can fight for a medal, because it has a weak 3-4-5 positions, compared to the US, Spain, Lithuania, France
            Dude, you have there a slight case of power underestimation / overestimation in both cases of Serbia and Lithuania. Don't mean to start any flames, but some reality check is in order. At least for a statement that Serbia cannot fight for a medal.

Comment

Don't waste your energy, check out his other posts. As well as last years Eurobasket. Classic Serb hater. So don't take it seriously. He even called Mindozas traitor to his country for saying anything remotely bad about Lith Just a fun fella to hang around.

Comment

Originally posted by vuxsa View Post
                Dude, you have there a slight case of power underestimation / overestimation in both cases of Serbia and Lithuania. Don't mean to start any flames, but some reality check is in order. At least for a statement that Serbia cannot fight for a medal.
                It clear can, but the possibility is not much, because the front line is too weak.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                  Don't waste your energy, check out his other posts. As well as last years Eurobasket. Classic Serb hater. So don't take it seriously. He even called Mindozas traitor to his country for saying anything remotely bad about Lith Just a fun fella to hang around.
                  What is the relationship between me and Mindozas? Better Test really, and I'm not the enemy Serbia, between its always say that the Balkan country has a great basketball school.

Comment

Well you're obviously wrong, but anyone has a right of opinion. Our frontcourt is actually stronger than last year, way stronger. Maybe we're not as good as Spain, but it doesn't come down only to frontcourt match-up, but a whole team match-up. And we have the strongest team from this generation so far, with all the key players ready and fit to play (maybe just Bjelica a bit off, but this can come to it's place).

So, not listening to Coach Z in this post () I'll explain to you once again - leaving Serbia out of medal contenders just on a claim that our frontcourt is week (?!) would keep you low in my list of bookies .

Comment

Well you're obviously wrong, but anyone has a right of opinion. Our frontcourt is actually stronger than last year, way stronger. Maybe we're not as good as Spain, but it doesn't come down only to frontcourt match-up, but a whole team match-up. And we have the strongest team from this generation so far, with all the key players ready and fit to play (maybe just Bjelica a bit off, but this can come to it's place).

So, not listening to Coach Z in this post () I'll explain to you once again - leaving Serbia out of medal contenders just on a claim that our frontcourt is week (?!) would keep you low in my list of bookies .
                      Also France frontcourt is Lauvergne, Diaw, Moerman, Tillie, Pietrus, Gelabale. If that is intimidating, I don't know Even if Gobert joins the team. Spain has the strongest frontcourt outside USA. We have a lot of flexibility, Bjelica, Jokic, Raduljica, Kalinic, Macvan can all play and most of them play multiple positions.

Comment

Yes, we all have our own opinion. Maybe Serbia and has a better front-line players, but they are not the national team.
                        Jokic has made progress in qualifying and played great, but in Rio is another caliber front-line players.

Even in qualifying will be have problems such as Italy with Croatia, if for Latvia to plays Pozringis and Bertrans.

Comment

G&B

stopped men you are looking weird... Serbia is more talented team overall than Lithuania.Serbia is definetely top5 Olympic 2016 team and definetely medal contender.But for example if i could choose play againt Spain/France/Serbia i choose play Serbia.We have good record againt Teodosics Serbia.But that doesnt mean they are not medal condenders,i just feel those youngs serbians sometimes chokes like last semifinal.France and Spain chokes very very rarely with that experience and leadership they gets from long time leaders.

My top 4 ranking would be in this exact order:

1.Usa 2.France 3.Spain.4.Serbia

Comment

He he, not worth continuing this conversation with you. I will take that you did not actually watch Serbia play before I assume that you're simply trashing our team.

Enjoy mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                              G&B

stopped men you are looking weird... Serbia is more talented team overall than Lithuania.Serbia is definetely top5 Olympic 2016 team and definetely medal contender.But for example if i could choose play againt Spain/France/Serbia i choose play Serbia.We have good record againt Teodosics Serbia.But that doesnt mean they are not medal condenders,i just feel those youngs serbians sometimes chokes like last semifinal.France and Spain chokes very very rarely with that experience and leadership they gets from long time leaders.

My ranking would be in this exact order:

I wouldn't even consider us chokers also. We don't have that bad semifinal record from 2009 onward (emerging of this generation, or Teodosic Serbia as you put it). We didn't choke against Turks in 2010, we lost a game on the edge of the knife under some heavy home-court refereeing. In 2014 we won and last year...ok maybe we choke there a little , but one in all honesty must admit that we burnt out our fuel reserve in a group of death. What this generation of ours needs to learn though is that bronze is as valid medal as any. So if we again lose semis, we should find enough fighting spirit...

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                                G&B

My top 4 ranking would be in this exact order:

Well, I shall be with his view that Serbia is more talent for Lithuania to be a proof rather than the word, the last 20 years shows that the most important all fights between Lithuania and Serbia wins Lithuania

Teodosić maybe have more talent than Kalnietis, but Kalnietis not for the first time proved that it can play better than Teodosić (2010, 2015)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information