This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
    Maybe the ingredients are listed , but it could be ,that he did not research uf it is against WADA... Who among us read the labels before taking any food supplements. But of course, we are not hotshot basketball star or athlete who could be subject for random test.
    I do. Even for energy drinks if its new to me especially if made in china thailand etc.and my bestfriend who is a gym rat does it also. Moreso becos he is health n body conscious. Sa professional athlete pa kya?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
      If kiefer is aware of the banned substances, for sure he'll read the ingredients.. he might not buy that dust..
      Regardless if he was fully aware, partially aware, or unaware, fiba did not buy his story (previously fiba gave much lenient sanctions). Bottomline, he is personally responsible and accountable to what he ingest in his body and ignorance is not an excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
        I do. Even for energy drinks if its new to me especially if made in china thailand etc.and my bestfriend who is a gym rat does it also. Moreso becos he is health n body conscious. Sa professional athlete pa kya?
        But what if his teammate recommended it to him?The teammate also gave it to him in the locker room
        That was the story i heard on why he drank it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
          But what if his teammate recommended it to him?The teammate also gave it to him in the locker room
          I think should be talked about internallt as it might have consenquence to our national team as a whole
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Then it was even more important for him to check it.

So he lied for d benefit of d team? Good. Kasi regardless of his explanation, fiba will sanction him. Again its d player's responsibility n accountability to check what he ingest to his body.that is why he was sanctioned.

We should be thankful na nlex sia.otherwise, his pba team would raise hell. Pinahiram tpos masuspend dahil sa testing ng fiba at damay pba games?

Comment

So he lied for d benefit of d team? Good. Kasi regardless of his explanation, fiba will sanction him
              Again its d player's responsibility n accountability to check what he ingest to his body.

We should be thankful na nlex sia.otherwise, his pba team would raise hell. Pinahiram tpos masuspend dahil sa testing ng fiba at damay pba games?
              Lol good point. You could only imagine if this was Junemar.
              Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

So he lied for d benefit of d team? Good. Kasi regardless of his explanation, fiba will sanction him. Again its d player's responsibility n accountability to check what he ingest to his body.that is why he was sanctioned.

i know you want to hold our athletes to a higher regard but i bet most athletes dont read labels of over the counter stuff. I cant blame him for trusting a friend/teammate

Comment

Kaysa fiba will forfeit our games during the japan game.. bettet protect those players who recommend him..
                  Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

i know you want to hold our athletes to a higher regard but i bet most athletes dont read labels of over the counter stuff. I cant blame him for trusting a friend/teammate
                    I am not blaming him or anyone. He is d one who will suffer d consequences of the choices he made. Dim just saying that d accountability rests on his shoulders. And partly, sbp for failing to educate our national players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                      Kaysa fiba will forfeit our games during the japan game.. bettet protect those players who recommend him..
                      So we were lucky that only one of d three (if d gossip is true) who bit d dust was randomly picked.otherwise, we will be world famous again 4d wrong reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                        I don't mind having our PBA players eating unhealthy foods at times for as long as they don't get bloated as much as Beau Belga. Eating unhealthy stuffs on a seldom basis, I think, isn't that bad since these athletes could easily burn them out during games & practices.

For as long as they keep themselves fit & well conditioned, I don't find it a big deal if they consume some unhealthy stuffs at times.

Wag lang silang lumaki na parang si Belga.
                        This was also my mindset before, however, if you ever try to eat and drink correctly the difference is tremendous. But to reap the benefits, it has to be a really strict diet for a prolonged time (and I'm not talking about diets to lose weight). It is especially important for professional athletes. It is no wonder that instances like Kobe having his bone-marrow soup travel with him everywhere he goes is not surprising for athletes. They spend a lot on nutrition because they realize its results. And when you get on with nutrition programs, it tends to affect you holistically wherein you take care of yourself better overall.

Comment

I do to. And I also read reviews. Most supplements contain the same stuff. So I'm always looking to try something new and more effective. But I know a lot of guys who just buy supps without reading the label or knowing what it is for. Maybe Kiefer really doesn't know.

Anyway when it comes to supplements I'd rather stick to the tried and tested products from refutable companies. You're putting these inside your body not your car. Don't cheap out or experiment

Comment

• KIPED Roidvena.

Comment

So we were lucky that only one of d three (if d gossip is true) who bit d dust was randomly picked.otherwise, we will be world famous again 4d wrong reason.
                              Who were the three players tested?

Comment

• i would not be surprised if japan will file a protest to nullify the gilas win against them. heck, i hope japan files a protest on this.
                                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information