Page 493 of 534 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 10677

Thread: Philippines Senior National Team Thread Vol. IV

hmmm

dwight ramos > kobe paras?
    Last edited by Silent Killer; 01-07-2020 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    hmmm

dwight ramos > kobe paras
    hmmm.. lets wait and see next season? a head to head matchup will be fun to watch.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

hmmm

dwight ramos > kobe paras
    Dwight ramos will look better because he is in ateneo. Imagine if Kobe paras is in ateneo, he will be a better player. Up plays iso ball.
    All players have efficient shooting because of almost flawless set plays by coach tab. It will happen in dave ildefonso, you will see how great is dave ildefonso is in ateneo rather than nu.

Anyway, I think dwight and kobe both deserve to be included or atleast have consideration in gilas lineup 2023

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Dwight ramos will look better because he is in ateneo. Imagine if Kobe paras is in ateneo, he will be a better player. Up plays iso ball.
    All players have efficient shooting because of almost flawless set plays by coach tab. It will happen in dave ildefonso, you will see how great is dave ildefonso is in ateneo rather than nu.

Anyway, I think dwight and kobe both deserve to be included or atleast have consideration in gilas lineup 2023
    with Ateneo's system all players will look better and look good. the system in place makes the player better. ugh. thinking about dwight ramos and dave ildefonso bombo is damn shit scary. theres still the younger maagdenberg.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

should have put question mark on that one

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    with Ateneo's system all players will look better and look good. the system in place makes the player better. ugh. thinking about dwight ramos and dave ildefonso bombo is damn shit scary. theres still the younger maagdenberg.
    I even guess If kobe paras is the one with ateneo, and thirdy is in up, ateneo will still win the championship. And maybe kobe will be hype again as much as hype is thirdy now. Kobe paras is a better individual player than thirdy, he is taller, sligthly more athletic,and slightly better shooter than thirdy is.

Actuall if Kobe Paras learns how and when to pass, he will be a great player. Unfortunately UP cant teach him that.

Anyway back to the topic, Kobe Paras and Dwight ramos must be both included in the 2023 pool. I will even pick Kobe Paras over Thirdy Ravena because of Height and D1 experience of Kobe.

hmmm

dwight ramos > kobe paras?
    Agree!! Skills over athleticism. Dwight Ramos might be our version of Luka Doncic..

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    people will be surprise with the wing / guard... he's going unoticed.. but avg 30 pts a game..
    Are you talking about the player on my team? ...

Haha jk.

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Obviously 1 and 2 is Kai and Aj.

The wing and the guard are the one mysterious. I dont think there is a local scorer averaging 30 points a game outside of pba(Am I right),

But if he is a fil foreign, its unbelievable for him to be unnoticed especially if he is averaging 30 points(Or maybe the competition he is playing in?)
    It is not unbelievable for a fil-foreign to go unnoticed. Eg. Calvin Epistola could arguably be the best PG in all of Canadian University right now. Definitely Top 2/3.
    Averaging 22.8pts. Has won MVP in the last 3 tournaments they played. What the stats won't show is how great of a leader he is. His team is ranked 4th and is 9-2. Pretty good. And there's also a special local kid who got recruited in Grade 9(which is unheard of here) last year to play at one of the US's best Prep schools. He's playing with them this year. But going unnoticed in Canada will change soon. I've noticed a couple social media accounts/"organizations" that are now trying to spread the word. Besides my own account. Anyways sorry for the late replies. Catching up!

Quote Originally Posted by rzr_390 View Post
    It is not unbelievable for a fil-foreign to go unnoticed. Eg. Calvin Epistola could arguably be the best PG in all of Canadian University right now. Definitely Top 2/3.
    Averaging 22.8pts. Has won MVP in the last 3 tournaments they played. What the stats won't show is how great of a leader he is. His team is ranked 4th and is 9-2. Pretty good. And there's also a special local kid who got recruited in Grade 9(which is unheard of here) last year to play at one of the US's best Prep schools. He's playing with them this year. But going unnoticed in Canada will change soon. I've noticed a couple social media accounts/"organizations" that are now trying to spread the word. Besides my own account. Anyways sorry for the late replies. Catching up!
    Oh. That means SBP must do better in scouting. If we can scout better than them, then there is a problem with scouting.

Quote Originally Posted by rzr_390 View Post
    Looks like a Devonte Graham type of season for Epistola. From averaging less than 2 ppg last season to this season's performance...
    Keep running, big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by leoisiah View Post
    Clue naman diyan mga sir hehe. In which country is he playing right now?

Old-timers here know that this i Tito Toot's son. Right? Who is allegedly about 6'4 and plays PG, but can score at will, but as of now, he opted to concentrate on academics (because you know , he's such a whiz). Supposed to be one of NZ's top young prospect (for the last 5-8 years..wow) And yes, he supposedly already got his PHL passport at around 14 y.o. so he is probably 19 -21 y.o. now. ( maybe in his 3rd year taking up Law)

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    Old-timers here know that this i Tito Toot's son. Right? Who is allegedly about 6'4 and plays PG, but can score at will, but as of now, he opted to concentrate on academics (because you know , he's such a whiz). Supposed to be one of NZ's top young prospect (for the last 5-8 years..wow) And yes, he supposedly already got his PHL passport at around 14 y.o.
    and some describe his game as paul artadi

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    So what? Who cares about Taiwanese basketball anyway? LOL!

Taiwanese basketball has been on a decline in the last 5 years anyway. It would make much more sense if someone says: "China or Korea is scared of us"

Just kidding bro

Dont count Taiwan out just yet, Taiwan has a prospect enrolled in TSF too, you know... 6'8 SF Chien-Hao Ma..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_8l...rZ1lA&index=29

at 3:38 he plays alongside fellow Asian Kai
    Last edited by Dotch; 01-07-2020 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kerouac82 View Post
    Looks like a Devonte Graham type of season for Epistola. From averaging less than 2 ppg last season to this season's performance...
    He's improved every year. Really worked on his body in summer. But the coach says it's moreso that he's always been talented but used to defer too much to other players who may not have been as good, so that he could be a better teammate. About 3/4 down the way in this article: https://charlatan.ca/2019/12/epistol...on-discipline/

2016-17 5.3 ppg
    2017-18 9.6 ppg
    2018-19 12.9 ppg
    2019-20 22.8 ppg

In 29.9 minutes only too. But yeah, I'll stop about him. This should be in the Fil-Am/Fil-Can thread lol.

Old-timers here know that this i Tito Toot's son. Right? Who is allegedly about 6'4 and plays PG, but can score at will, but as of now, he opted to concentrate on academics (because you know , he's such a whiz). Supposed to be one of NZ's top young prospect (for the last 5-8 years..wow) And yes, he supposedly already got his PHL passport at around 14 y.o. so he is probably 19 -21 y.o. now. ( maybe in his 3rd year taking up Law)
    LOL I was actually thinking if it's him, if he stopped taking up Law for a while to save our national basketball team hihi. Did SBP personnel personally went to their house for a workout?

oh wow. i totally forgot about him. i thought he has already abandoned basketball. if true hopefully we will get to see him in a gilas jersey. a 6'4 PG is what we need with a very HIGH IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    oh wow. i totally forgot about him. i thought he has already abandoned basketball. if true hopefully we will get to see him in a gilas jersey. a 6'4 PG is what we need with a very HIGH IQ.
    he totally abandoned basketball lol.. some described his game like a taller version of paul artadi.. and we know how paul artadi plays.. all quickness but no shooting..

he totally abandoned basketball lol.. some described his game like a taller version of paul artadi.. and we know how paul artadi plays.. all quickness but no shooting..
    well that makes it confusing

Quote Originally Posted by leoisiah View Post
    LOL I was actually thinking if it's him, if he stopped taking up Law for a while to save our national basketball team hihi. Did SBP personnel personally went to their house for a workout?
    No, not Jozef Erece.
    Keep running, big boy.

Page 493 of 534 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503 ... LastLast