Belgrade Group B Day 2: Latvia - Czech Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belgrade Group B Day 2: Latvia - Czech Republic

Latvia and Czech Republic duking it out for top spot in the Group.

The Latvians dominated Japan in their previous game, they will be tested this time against the Czechs.

Any reports on Satoransky for Ceska?
    Latvia
    0%
    Czech Republic
    0%
    Originally posted by gideon
    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

The Czechs couldn't keep up with the Latvian intensity, this led to frustration to stupid fouls and technicals. If only Porzingis would play they could seriously challenge Serbians but who knows even now Serbia doesn't look that convincing..It didn't against Puerto Rico they just managed to pull themselves together at the end.
    Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
    FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
    FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Modis View Post
      The Czechs couldn't keep up with the Latvian intensity, this led to frustration to stupid fouls and technicals. If only Porzingis would play they could seriously challenge Serbians but who knows even now Serbia doesn't look that convincing..It didn't against Puerto Rico they just managed to pull themselves together at the end.
      Did you watch that game??? Serbia was up the whole game, +10 at the halftime and +20 5 minutes before then end. Then they just dicked around and PR made a 14-0 run in last 4 minutes. That is completely opposite of pulling it together at the end

We just relaxed after 20+. Didn't shoot that well though I agree. What should've we done though? Win by 40?

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
        Did you watch that game??? Serbia was up the whole game, +10 at the halftime and +20 5 minutes before then end. Then they just dicked around and PR made a 14-0 run in last 4 minutes. That is completely opposite of pulling it together at the end

We just relaxed after 20+. Didn't shoot that well though I agree. What should've we done though? Win by 40?
        Why not ??
        Next time your dicking around might cost you a loss and then your excuse can be we were just to relaxed. Wtf play till the end. Its the Coaches job to control the players and not lose focus. Do this to Latvia to maybe.
        Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
        FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
        FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Why not ??
          Next time your dicking around might cost you a loss and then your excuse can be we were just to relaxed. Wtf play till the end. Its the Coaches job to control the players and not lose focus. Do this to Latvia to maybe.
          I am not saying it was good. I would prefer that they win by 60 if possible of course. I just made a comment about how the game went. You said Serbia got it together at the end, which is completely opposite to what happened, that's why I asked did you watch the game. We actually had it all along just to lose it in the end

So chill.

Comment

Don't forget Davis Bertans i think he will play in Spurs this season.
            Silver medal at 2016 olympics prediction game

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information