Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DREAM TEAM 1992 DVD set

Hi,
    i'm new on this forum, I'm Italian.. I'm sorry for my english..

I have a big question, I saw on this link http://www.interbasket.net/news/322/...dvd-videos/#14
    The dvd set of Dream Team 1992(14 dvds), I wrote an email to dream@interbasket.net and also to order@interbasket.net but they didn't answer.. anyone knows if this set is still avaiable or how could I contact somone that could answer me?

Thank you so much

Write in private message to the administrator. I dont know anything.

Comment

Hey if you want DVD sets of those videos, you can directly contact the administrator. Moreover, if you're really enthusiastic about joining the sports team, you can always hire Top Resume and give your best shot. The clients are from diversified fields and you will have 100% acceptance chances. Good luck.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I recently stumbled upon the Dream Team 1992 DVD Set and couldn't resist indulging in the nostalgia of one of the greatest basketball teams in history. The set beautifully captures the unparalleled talent and camaraderie of legends like Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Larry Bird. As I delved into the excitement of those historic games, it got me thinking about the evolving landscape of media storage. Like the Dream Team's dominance on the court, our external hard drives play a crucial role in preserving and reliving these timeless moments. A high-capacity external hard drive is a perfect companion for storing extensive collections of sports classics like the Dream Team's Journey. It ensures that we can revisit these iconic moments whenever the basketball fever strikes, offering a seamless and reliable way to transport ourselves back to the golden era of basketball. Whether it's the sheer brilliance of Jordan's dunks or the strategic genius of the team, having a dedicated hard drive adds a modern touch to our cherished sports memories.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information