Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unheralded Stars of the Euroleague

Originally posted by Obina
    This is not Dacka for sure. Nobody hates Dacka!
    I think he means that people are going to hate him because he is going to take minutes from Yagmur.
    That's why I said Dacka
    1997 - 2012 - 2013

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
    I think he means that people are going to hate him because he is going to take minutes from Yagmur.
    That's why I said Dacka
    You are still young so I will forgive you. Nobody takes minutes from Yagmur. He can try begging for the minutes and maybe Yagmur will provide them to him, in case a new MILF moves in next door to the arena. He would have to take care of more important shit in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
      Is Daka the team to hate going forward? I had fun hating fener last season, should I change?
      I started to hate Oly because of some Oly fans who hate Fener.

ps:You should use capital letter like me , while talking about Fener.

Comment

Originally posted by R1ou View Post
        That's why I said Dacka
        Haters gonna hate.

Our backcourt will be killing expedition - Yagmur, Delaney and Moneymaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
          Haters gonna hate.

Our backcourt will be killing expedition - Yagmur, Delaney and Moneymaker.
          And there you go, inspiration is there. We got Kofta Shake, so therefore:

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
            It's not about being slow, you just can't compete with Daka's budget.
            You must wait until Daka fills its roster, then have a look at what they left.
            There is one guy, currently free agent, pure killer... Perhaps he can calm down Janketa after Wanamaker betrayal.

cedevita-zabrebi-agirlamaya-hazirlanan-darussafaka-dogusun-002.jpg

Comment

There is one guy, currently free agent, pure killer... Perhaps he can calm down Janketa after Wanamaker betrayal.

Fener will be ok with Brad or not, but team with this guy will never win anything. Sorry

Comment

Unheralded Stars of the Euroleague

Well, peoples, fans from around the world, this thread will serve for discussion about favorite Euroleague players, jokes, signings etc... Let the games begin !

Comment

Prblem solved.

Discuss the ULEB Euroleague, ULEB EuroCup, FIBA EuroChallenge, Final Four, and other European international tournaments and club competition here.

and for the future, you can sent all jokes and troling to this thread.
                  That topic will die there

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                    That topic will die there
                    Only we can do - keeping it alive. Or maybe to pay Mindozas and unleash this thread.

Comment

Only we can do - keeping it alive. Or maybe to pay Mindozas and unleash this thread.
                      It's Euroleague related, just transfer the topic to this forum. No need to be in United Nations. It's all about basketball.

Comment

It's Euroleague related, just transfer the topic to this forum. No need to be in United Nations. It's all about basketball.
                        And to rename to Kofta Shake thread

Comment

I can't. This is job for admins.

Comment

Does anybody remember Zavackas? the previous big hero of IBN?
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

You have beer from me.

Now i expect CoachZ scouting report of Ilkan Karaman.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information