Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all European Basketball Prospects looking for D1 scholaships in America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all European Basketball Prospects looking for D1 scholaships in America.

Hi there,

I am taking the time to post in this forum as i am currently looking for players aged 14-16 who are looking to further their basketball careers. I am a head coach of an up and coming academy team in the UK that plays in the top academy colleges league. Our kids recieve both quality coaching and a quality education. Were looking to bring in 5 top european propects with the aim of housing them and covering the cost of food and board whilst they study and play basketball here in England, we have 3 professional coaches on our staff all of which have either played professionally or in USA at top Division 1 schools. If going pro or studying at univeristy in England is of interest to you then we can also help with this. Our academy has a state of the art double sports hall, full use of weights room and brand new fitness suite, one strength and condition coach and we practise every day along with individual sessions. We are a very new academy and are hoping to compete with the best acadmey teams in England once we bring in the right prospects. This really is a fantastic opportunity and if your a talented athletic player with real potential please dont hestitate to contact me at dombaker5@hotmail.co.uk

I will obviously need to have lots of communictaion with you and would need to review full game film as well as edited highlights.

Thanks

Coach Baker

Originally posted by dombaker365 View Post
    Hi there,

I am taking the time to post in this forum as i am currently looking for players aged 14-16 who are looking to further their basketball careers. I am a head coach of an up and coming academy team in the UK that plays in the top academy colleges league. Our kids recieve both quality coaching and a quality education. Were looking to bring in 5 top european propects with the aim of housing them and covering the cost of food and board whilst they study and play basketball here in England, we have 3 professional coaches on our staff all of which have either played professionally or in USA at top Division 1 schools. If going pro or studying at univeristy in England is of interest to you then we can also help with this. Our academy has a state of the art double sports hall, full use of weights room and brand new fitness suite, one strength and condition coach and we practise every day along with individual sessions. We are a very new academy and are hoping to compete with the best acadmey teams in England once we bring in the right prospects. This really is a fantastic opportunity and if your a talented athletic player with real potential please dont hestitate to contact me at dombaker5@hotmail.co.uk

I will obviously need to have lots of communictaion with you and would need to review full game film as well as edited highlights.

Thanks

Coach Baker
    You want to give more details about your no name academy ?
    I do not mind joining it myself . And where do i send my money to ?
    And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

The name of the Academy is SRWA, Sir Robert Woodard Academy, the team is in the top academy league in England, the team is also linked to a professional men's team so if a young student athlete is good enough their is potential to join the pro team also. What's your name and how old are you? Where are you from? The school do not charge any money, the students will be on full athletic scholarship if they are good enough. What's your email address maybe we can talk more about the potential of you coming over!

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information