X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
    There is Orelik rumor around.
    I think we should sign 3 players from Turkish league:
    Jordan Theodore, Ricky Ledo and Earl Clark.
    Sure - if you want to be 10th -16th in Euroleague, sign them. You must be smoking something really strong to even suggest these names to us for next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamescaan View Post
      Sure - if you want to be 10th -16th in Euroleague, sign them. You must be smoking something really strong to even suggest these names to us for next year.
      Theodore is a really good player. You don't need another Euroleague team to transfer him to say wow that guy is good... But with Dixon we probably won't need him or go after him
      Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
      Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
      Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
      Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
        Theodore is a really good player. You don't need another Euroleague team to transfer him to say wow that guy is good... But with Dixon we probably won't need him or go after him
        Theodore may not be a good fit for Fener.He needs a team giving him liberty to own the ball at least for 10-15 seconds in every offense and character wise, he seems like a super ambitious and somehow an arrogant type of player based on his press statements,I don't think he would easily give up from his freedom on the court and accept to be a part of a well-oiled machine and usually stay within the boundaries set by Obradovic. Though he may do well in teams like Efes, Baskonia,MTA or Milano playing transition offense..
        Last edited by Drexler; 03-27-2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

i dont smoke anything.

ricky ledo is much better player than nunnally. he keeps giresun, that full with kids, in play-off race.

earl clark probably will be one of best power forwards in euroleague, if not the best...

theodore is a great individual player. i can understand comments that he wont be a well fit with dixon, but i think that with sloukas and bogdanovic, he will fit great and complete each other...

dont underestimate turkish league players. we have examples like gary neal, aaron jackson, slaughter, higgins, birch...
          all these 3 are very good players that can play in any european team...

and... your manner wasnt so nice.
          Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• Originally posted by iskoch View Post
            i dont smoke anything.

ricky ledo is much better player than nunnally. he keeps giresun, that full with kids, in play-off race.

earl clark probably will be one of best power forwards in euroleague, if not the best...

theodore is a great individual player. i can understand comments that he wont be a well fit with dixon, but i think that with sloukas and bogdanovic, he will fit great and complete each other...

dont underestimate turkish league players. we have examples like gary neal, aaron jackson, slaughter, higgins, birch...
            all these 3 are very good players that can play in any european team...

and... your manner wasnt so nice.
            The problem with Theodore is not the skill set like i mentioned before, The question is: Does he prefer to play street-ball when he likes or will he be mature enough to accept boundaries like Dixon did when he was transitioning from Ksk to Fener... (Bigger Goals)

And you are right about the Turkish League, I'm pretty much sure that the league will keep sending players to other EL teams...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drexler View Post
              The problem with Theodore is not the skill set like i mentioned before, The question is: Does he prefer to play street-ball when he likes or will he be mature enough to accept boundaries like Dixon did when he was transitioning from Ksk to Fener... (Bigger Goals)

And you are right about the Turkish League, I'm pretty much sure that the league will keep sending players to other EL teams...
              i agree with you from some aspects but if we have sloukas and bogdanovic, they can keep theodore under control.
              but if bogdanovic leaves and wanamaker comes, then a european combo guard will be better instead of theodore.

we will watch theodore, ledo and clark in euroleague next year. let's see where...
              Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

• news about Gigi?i read three week,so will he be ready for the first game of euroleague's playoff?

Comment

• FENER
                  cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                  calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• This is our ''archrival'' ...

4-0 in Basketball.
                    FENERBAHÇE
                    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• Fenerbahce is expected to enter a new era under the wing of Dogus Group something that will catapult the team's strength to unprecedented heights.
                      FENER
                      cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                      calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• A bad news for Dacka, but it's very good for us if it's going to happen..

We need a very powerful sponsor right now, we spent 26 million, and we only won 12 million in this year, and even if we win the Euroleague we are still failing in finance department, without a solid sponsor it's impossible to play at the top.
                        Last edited by Tevfik1907; 04-29-2017, 08:42 PM.
                        FENERBAHÇE
                        --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                        --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                        --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                        --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• After reading this article I love Ekpe even more... It's kinda sad though- you see a person from the other side of the world who felt interested to see who Ataturk is, read a book about him and about what he did for us and who now respects him while at the same time there is so many illiterate scums around Turkey who disrespect our Father.

Fenerbah?e basketbol takımının yıldızı Ekpe Udoh, başantren?r? Obradovic'e ?vg?ler yağdırdı. Obradovic'in kendilerine s?rekli destek verdiğini s?yleyen Udoh, İstanbul'daki Final Four'da kupayı kazanmak istediklerini s?yledi.
                          Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
                          Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

• I am glad Obradovic understood his mistake to include Bennett for Turkish League squad and reinstated Antic in place of Bennett.
                            We need Antic in F4, we need his experience, presence and fighting spirit. Now, he will have at least 3 (or 4) chances to play before the playoffs. Bennett is useless.

Comment

• Source : Link

Comment

I am glad Obradovic understood his mistake to include Bennett for Turkish League squad and reinstated Antic in place of Bennett.
                                We need Antic in F4, we need his experience, presence and fighting spirit. Now, he will have at least 3 (or 4) chances to play before the playoffs. Bennett is useless.
                                I think Zoc wants Antic to be more ready for the f4... Meanwhile, Bennett was pretty helpful on resting Udoh in TBL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information