Liga Endesa Playoffs 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liga Endesa Playoffs 15-16

Update: long season but last night's final was extremely excited as Stratos Perperoglou hit the buzzer-beating game winner to take the lead in the series,
    Stratos Perperoglou 18pts/1 game winner finals G1 Full Highlights:
    Finales Stratos Full Highlights game-winner!!!

Liga Endesa Playoffs were fully lit yesterday! The match between Barca and Baskonia was epic!
    Hell of a game! What do ya'll think about the series? Does Baskonia have a chance to bounce back?
    Ioannis Bourousis Epic 32pts/10rebs/4asts/1 buzzer beater Full Highlights vs Barca:
    Last edited by Macrosient; 06-16-2016, 12:26 PM.

Yes Bourousis is in the best shape of his career i think
    I hope Bourousis and Antetokounmpo will give everything for Greece at Olympic Qualifying Tournament to watch them at Rio too
    41st place - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game!!

Comment

Originally posted by Macrosient View Post
      Update: long season but last night's final was extremely excited as Stratos Perperoglou hit the buzzer-beating game winner to take the lead in the series,
      Stratos Perperoglou 18pts/1 game winner finals G1 Full Highlights:
      Finales Stratos Full Highlights game-winner!!!

Liga Endesa Playoffs were fully lit yesterday! The match between Barca and Baskonia was epic!
      Hell of a game! What do ya'll think about the series? Does Baskonia have a chance to bounce back?
      Ioannis Bourousis Epic 32pts/10rebs/4asts/1 buzzer beater Full Highlights vs Barca:
      http://bit.ly/1UD0pBh
      On Friday, +20 by us with monster games of Llull and AyĆ³n.

Tomorrow the third game in Madrid.

Comment

I hope this year will be as good as last year

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information