No announcement yet.

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos Greek Finals 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the link and allowing me to watch such a nice game.

Spanoulis did it in OAKA. Simply a legend. But I want to give credit to Pedoulakis for giving minutes to Pappas, Charalampopoulos and Papagiannis. This should be appreciated. Pao has actually only gained in this series.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

I agree Victorious

Charas and Pap need to play consistent minutes and I hope next year they will have solid rol on the team.

Pappas has COJONES but he is a injury prone...

Comment

Here is (almost) the full game to watch for those who missed it or want to rewatch it.
        Probably the most epic game between Olympiakos and Panathinaikos and overall definitely the greatest final series of all time.
        Spanoulis is by far the clutchest player of all time in euroleague(s).
        I mean by now you get surpriced if he doesn't hit his buzzerbeater no matter the difficulty of the shot.
        Yesterday only a hollywood movie script writer could write the progress of the game.
        Mantzaris hitting a three to send the game in overtime after Hackett's two missed FTs while the whole OAKA was singing about coming to SEF and taking the championship was crazy..
        The last defense of Diamantidis was on Spanoulis' Championship buzzer beater ffs!

Olympiacos back-to-back Euroleague Champions

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information