Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adidas Next Generation Tournament 2016

Great game by Barca. Zvezda played well on the offense most of the game, but defensively just a terrible effort overall by the whole team. The worst part of it all was trying to zone Barca on defense, which was suicide.

Simanic played very well in the second half. Radanov was a monster as usual. In general, good experience for them and it's a great accomplishment for Zvezda to be in the Finals of ANGT for 3 years in a row. Simanic and Radanov are expected to step up to the senior team next year, depending on what the team decide. I would love to see Radanov in the seniors, he would bring so much versatility in the backcourt since he can play PG-SG-SF

It's not a joke unfortunately, this was the All-Tournament:

Borisa Simanic (MVP), Atoumane Diagne, Rodions Kurucs, Arnas Velicka, Ferdinand Zylka.

Vila? Radanov?...

A choice that somewhat spoiled an otherwise good final.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    It's not a joke unfortunately, this was the All-Tournament:

Borisa Simanic (MVP), Atoumane Diagne, Rodions Kurucs, Arnas Velicka, Ferdinand Zylka.

Vila? Radanov?...

A choice that somewhat spoiled an otherwise good final.
    Yeah, Villa should've been in the team (even though he dominated final, he didn't play that well the rest of the tournament). Simanic as MVP, I don't know but he is first team for sure. Radanov should've made it as well. Not a good selection, I agree.

Guys could anybody tell me about Diagne, how does he look like, whether he is a pure post player or of etc.

He looked to me older 4,5 years than most of the boys at this competition.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    He looked to me older 4,5 years than most of the boys at this competition.
    Agree, he has a body ready for the seniors. On the technique, he is very raw and dangerous (for his own team) with a ball in his hands. He is scared and doesn't know what to do with it. Zvezda just went crazy on him every time he touched the ball and just pressured the ball. He coughed it up often or was very insecure with it.

On the other hand, he is very active on the boards and on defense. He has very good upside for an athletic/defensive/transition inside player.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    Agree, he has a body ready for the seniors. On the technique, he is very raw and dangerous (for his own team) with a ball in his hands. He is scared and doesn't know what to do with it. Zvezda just went crazy on him every time he touched the ball and just pressured the ball. He coughed it up often or was very insecure with it.

On the other hand, he is very active on the boards and on defense. He has very good upside for an athletic/defensive/transition inside player.
    Thank you guys, so he still has a long way to go. We'll see

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12