No announcement yet.

Adidas Next Generation Tournament 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insep beat Zalgiris on OT, 83-80. Despite Insep multiple turnovers, Zalgiris missed four 3-pointer in the closing seconds.
    Hoard led Paris with 17 pts, Masiulis was high for Kaunas leading all scorers with 28 (and 8/8 FT).

Comment

Originally posted by carlo View Post
      Insep beat Zalgiris on OT, 83-80. Despite Insep multiple turnovers, Zalgiris missed four 3-pointer in the closing seconds.
      Hoard led Paris with 17 pts, Masiulis was high for Kaunas leading all scorers with 28 (and 8/8 FT).
      Sad that they lost, but I'm much more happy to see Masiulis playin' this way than winning. 28+13, 38rkg. Great

Comment

Great game by Zvezda today in a crucial matchup vs undefeated Real Madrid. Borisa Simanic had a monster game of 19 points, 8 rebounds, 7 blocks and 4 assists and also few guys chipped in as well with excellent roles. Even though Radanov fouled out and missed most of the second half due to foul trouble the team rallied and did great. We avenged the last years defeat in the Finals vs Real Madrid and now we move on to the final where we will play Barcelona.

Another great year for the youth setup and proof of quality work being done on that part by the club. This is our third straight ANGT Final, and we have won 1 and lost 1. Time to win it again tomorrow.

Comment

Well executed spacing from Barca so far in the final. Martinez Vila is shooting the lights out, has a good perimeter shooting touch. Atoumane Diagne dominating the boards, nice frame for this level, simply sat down on CZ's frontcourt. Sergi Martinez's ceiling is quite high and has a different taste for game. On the other hand, Simanic is hiding so far. So fragile mentally, too inconsistent during the game, needs to take the helms when it is needed. While writing this post, he has started to come into prominence. That's actually what I am trying to say.
          Last edited by slice me nice; 05-15-2016, 10:49 AM.
          Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
          Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Fantastic second quarter. Radanov and Radovic playing great. Borisa started attacking the paint, and the game evolves. They solved the zone from 1st quarter.

Defense was the key, Barca was lost.

Comment

Great game by Barca. Zvezda played well on the offense most of the game, but defensively just a terrible effort overall by the whole team. The worst part of it all was trying to zone Barca on defense, which was suicide.

Simanic played very well in the second half. Radanov was a monster as usual. In general, good experience for them and it's a great accomplishment for Zvezda to be in the Finals of ANGT for 3 years in a row. Simanic and Radanov are expected to step up to the senior team next year, depending on what the team decide. I would love to see Radanov in the seniors, he would bring so much versatility in the backcourt since he can play PG-SG-SF

Comment

It's not a joke unfortunately, this was the All-Tournament:

Borisa Simanic (MVP), Atoumane Diagne, Rodions Kurucs, Arnas Velicka, Ferdinand Zylka.

Vila? Radanov?...

A choice that somewhat spoiled an otherwise good final.

Comment

Originally posted by carlo View Post
                  It's not a joke unfortunately, this was the All-Tournament:

Borisa Simanic (MVP), Atoumane Diagne, Rodions Kurucs, Arnas Velicka, Ferdinand Zylka.

Vila? Radanov?...

A choice that somewhat spoiled an otherwise good final.
                  Yeah, Villa should've been in the team (even though he dominated final, he didn't play that well the rest of the tournament). Simanic as MVP, I don't know but he is first team for sure. Radanov should've made it as well. Not a good selection, I agree.

Comment

Guys could anybody tell me about Diagne, how does he look like, whether he is a pure post player or of etc.

Comment

He looked to me older 4,5 years than most of the boys at this competition.
                      UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                        He looked to me older 4,5 years than most of the boys at this competition.
                        Agree, he has a body ready for the seniors. On the technique, he is very raw and dangerous (for his own team) with a ball in his hands. He is scared and doesn't know what to do with it. Zvezda just went crazy on him every time he touched the ball and just pressured the ball. He coughed it up often or was very insecure with it.

On the other hand, he is very active on the boards and on defense. He has very good upside for an athletic/defensive/transition inside player.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                          Agree, he has a body ready for the seniors. On the technique, he is very raw and dangerous (for his own team) with a ball in his hands. He is scared and doesn't know what to do with it. Zvezda just went crazy on him every time he touched the ball and just pressured the ball. He coughed it up often or was very insecure with it.

On the other hand, he is very active on the boards and on defense. He has very good upside for an athletic/defensive/transition inside player.
                          Thank you guys, so he still has a long way to go. We'll see

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information