Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adidas Next Generation Tournament 2016

Default Adidas Next Generation Tournament 2016

2016 Adidas Next Generation Tournament finals will run from May 12-15 in Berlin.

Finalists: FC Barcelona, INSEP Paris, Zalgiris Kaunas, Mega Bemax Belgrade, Real Madrid, Lietuvos Rytas, Crvena Zvezda Belgrade and Alba Berlin.

http://www.adidasngt.com/u18/news/la...4gy7x55o4xi8u8

Players to watch:
    http://www.adidasngt.com/u18/news/la...ayers-to-watch

No Hartenstein for Zalgiris, still injured. Tough loss obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    No Hartenstein for Zalgiris, still injured. Tough loss obviously
    Also kind of crazy that from Simanic and Radanov who are some of the best talents anywhere in Europe at their age and positions, the guy to watch from Red Star team is Stefan Djordjevic

Depending on the draw, Zvezda is a favorite to be in the final. Looks like it will be third consecutive Zvezda - Real Madrid final at ANGT.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    Also kind of crazy that from Simanic and Radanov who are some of the best talents anywhere in Europe at their age and positions, the guy to watch from Red Star team is Stefan Djordjevic

Depending on the draw, Zvezda is a favorite to be in the final. Looks like it will be third consecutive Zvezda - Real Madrid final at ANGT.
    Frankly, I have no freaking clue about those youngster tournaments No idea who'll be in final, how good they are, apart some well known names of course. There were times, when I knew a lot, for a betting purposes mostly. But, after some failures, I realized that betting on those kids, is like betting on women sports, you can never predict what will gonna happen. Too many emotions, nerves, with teens also no experience. The last time, when I watched the game lyin' under the table, due to nerves from the picture I saw, I realized - it's enough

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    Frankly, I have no freaking clue about those youngster tournaments No idea who'll be in final, how good they are, apart some well known names of course. There were times, when I knew a lot, for a betting purposes mostly. But, after some failures, I realized that betting on those kids, is like betting on women sports, you can never predict what will gonna happen. Too many emotions, nerves, with teens also no experience. The last time, when I watched the game lyin' under the table, due to nerves from the picture I saw, I realized - it's enough
    It's a deep and dark hole, the betting world. I remember all to well my brother changing colors while watching the Pittsburgh Penguins blow a 4-0 lead in the 3rd period, to lose 5-4, with around 5k euros on the line. That's why I don't play parlays, just single bets all day. Grinding out season after season. This year I am around 11% RoI on NBA handicap betting, hoping to repeat that next year with more money invested. This season is just bank building.

Eurolegue, euroleague... Where is stream Bertomey?

It always interesting to observe a classic of europaen basketball between Lithuania and Serbia, especially at the youth level. Plus Real Madrid,plus FCB Barcelona..... Very tasty indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mika Hakinen View Post
    Eurolegue, euroleague... Where is stream Bertomey?
    Can't remember myself if there were streams last year? If not, probably it's hard to expect it this year too, sadly

I don't remember. I mean that if Euroleague considers himself a respected organization, it is obliged to broadcast the finals. FIBA shows most of their youth competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mika Hakinen View Post
    I don't remember. I mean that if Euroleague considers himself a respected organization, it is obliged to broadcast the finals. FIBA shows most of their youth competitions.
    Maybe they consider the finals as only the final Anyway, it's really lame not to broadcast whole tournament, I don't think it's that hard and expensive to bring a guy with even one camera and show the god damn event. As volunteer even I could do this, for one day salary of Jordi

D1 early results:

Incredible Q3 comeback of Bacelona, with Insep ahead at ht 40-27.

Tough win for Zalgiris, dissapointing game by Velicka, 0/8 from 3... Atleast he have got his s*it together from FT line, as he usualy sucks there. On other hand nice to see stable as always Masiulis, hope one day he'll be atleast as good as his father was

Seems like Rodions Kurucs is not joking in this tournament: 18 pts, RKG 30, +/- +23.... What a beast from Latvia.......

Zalgiris leading by 8 over Insep at ht. Three players have scored 43 of 45 Zalgiris points, with Velicka hitting 4 on 6 threes.

Insep beat Zalgiris on OT, 83-80. Despite Insep multiple turnovers, Zalgiris missed four 3-pointer in the closing seconds.
    Hoard led Paris with 17 pts, Masiulis was high for Kaunas leading all scorers with 28 (and 8/8 FT).

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Insep beat Zalgiris on OT, 83-80. Despite Insep multiple turnovers, Zalgiris missed four 3-pointer in the closing seconds.
    Hoard led Paris with 17 pts, Masiulis was high for Kaunas leading all scorers with 28 (and 8/8 FT).
    Sad that they lost, but I'm much more happy to see Masiulis playin' this way than winning. 28+13, 38rkg. Great

Great game by Zvezda today in a crucial matchup vs undefeated Real Madrid. Borisa Simanic had a monster game of 19 points, 8 rebounds, 7 blocks and 4 assists and also few guys chipped in as well with excellent roles. Even though Radanov fouled out and missed most of the second half due to foul trouble the team rallied and did great. We avenged the last years defeat in the Finals vs Real Madrid and now we move on to the final where we will play Barcelona.

Another great year for the youth setup and proof of quality work being done on that part by the club. This is our third straight ANGT Final, and we have won 1 and lost 1. Time to win it again tomorrow.

Well executed spacing from Barca so far in the final. Martinez Vila is shooting the lights out, has a good perimeter shooting touch. Atoumane Diagne dominating the boards, nice frame for this level, simply sat down on CZ's frontcourt. Sergi Martinez's ceiling is quite high and has a different taste for game. On the other hand, Simanic is hiding so far. So fragile mentally, too inconsistent during the game, needs to take the helms when it is needed. While writing this post, he has started to come into prominence. That's actually what I am trying to say.
    Last edited by slice me nice; 05-15-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Fantastic second quarter. Radanov and Radovic playing great. Borisa started attacking the paint, and the game evolves. They solved the zone from 1st quarter.

Defense was the key, Barca was lost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast