Adidas Next Generation Tournament 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adidas Next Generation Tournament 2016

2016 Adidas Next Generation Tournament finals will run from May 12-15 in Berlin.

Finalists: FC Barcelona, INSEP Paris, Zalgiris Kaunas, Mega Bemax Belgrade, Real Madrid, Lietuvos Rytas, Crvena Zvezda Belgrade and Alba Berlin.

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

Players to watch:
    The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

No Hartenstein for Zalgiris, still injured. Tough loss obviously

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
      No Hartenstein for Zalgiris, still injured. Tough loss obviously
      Also kind of crazy that from Simanic and Radanov who are some of the best talents anywhere in Europe at their age and positions, the guy to watch from Red Star team is Stefan Djordjevic

Depending on the draw, Zvezda is a favorite to be in the final. Looks like it will be third consecutive Zvezda - Real Madrid final at ANGT.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
        Also kind of crazy that from Simanic and Radanov who are some of the best talents anywhere in Europe at their age and positions, the guy to watch from Red Star team is Stefan Djordjevic

Depending on the draw, Zvezda is a favorite to be in the final. Looks like it will be third consecutive Zvezda - Real Madrid final at ANGT.
        Frankly, I have no freaking clue about those youngster tournaments No idea who'll be in final, how good they are, apart some well known names of course. There were times, when I knew a lot, for a betting purposes mostly. But, after some failures, I realized that betting on those kids, is like betting on women sports, you can never predict what will gonna happen. Too many emotions, nerves, with teens also no experience. The last time, when I watched the game lyin' under the table, due to nerves from the picture I saw, I realized - it's enough

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
          Frankly, I have no freaking clue about those youngster tournaments No idea who'll be in final, how good they are, apart some well known names of course. There were times, when I knew a lot, for a betting purposes mostly. But, after some failures, I realized that betting on those kids, is like betting on women sports, you can never predict what will gonna happen. Too many emotions, nerves, with teens also no experience. The last time, when I watched the game lyin' under the table, due to nerves from the picture I saw, I realized - it's enough
          It's a deep and dark hole, the betting world. I remember all to well my brother changing colors while watching the Pittsburgh Penguins blow a 4-0 lead in the 3rd period, to lose 5-4, with around 5k euros on the line. That's why I don't play parlays, just single bets all day. Grinding out season after season. This year I am around 11% RoI on NBA handicap betting, hoping to repeat that next year with more money invested. This season is just bank building.

Comment

Eurolegue, euroleague... Where is stream Bertomey?
            https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

It always interesting to observe a classic of europaen basketball between Lithuania and Serbia, especially at the youth level. Plus Real Madrid,plus FCB Barcelona..... Very tasty indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mika Hakinen View Post
                Eurolegue, euroleague... Where is stream Bertomey?
                Can't remember myself if there were streams last year? If not, probably it's hard to expect it this year too, sadly

Comment

I don't remember. I mean that if Euroleague considers himself a respected organization, it is obliged to broadcast the finals. FIBA shows most of their youth competitions.
                  https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

Originally posted by Mika Hakinen View Post
                    I don't remember. I mean that if Euroleague considers himself a respected organization, it is obliged to broadcast the finals. FIBA shows most of their youth competitions.
                    Maybe they consider the finals as only the final Anyway, it's really lame not to broadcast whole tournament, I don't think it's that hard and expensive to bring a guy with even one camera and show the god damn event. As volunteer even I could do this, for one day salary of Jordi

Comment

D1 early results:

Incredible Q3 comeback of Bacelona, with Insep ahead at ht 40-27.

Comment

Afaik, there's just live score:

Comment

Tough win for Zalgiris, dissapointing game by Velicka, 0/8 from 3... Atleast he have got his s*it together from FT line, as he usualy sucks there. On other hand nice to see stable as always Masiulis, hope one day he'll be atleast as good as his father was

Comment

Seems like Rodions Kurucs is not joking in this tournament: 18 pts, RKG 30, +/- +23.... What a beast from Latvia.......

Comment

Zalgiris leading by 8 over Insep at ht. Three players have scored 43 of 45 Zalgiris points, with Velicka hitting 4 on 6 threes.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information