Hey

Okay, so I know this might sound far-fetched to you, and youíre probably pretty skeptical, but below Iím going to explain precisely how I as well as so many of our athletes, have added up to 15 inches to our vertical jumps - not in months, but within days and weeks.

So even if youíre short, un-athletic, tried every program and gimmick before, never dunked a ball in your life, are SUPER skeptical or already have a decent-sized jump, Iím about to show you 100% irrefutable proof that you too can add serious inches to your vertical.

But first, let me tell you a quick storyÖ

When I was young I was NOT an athletic guy. In fact, I used to get made fun of for being the only guy on the team unable to touch the backboard.

You see, I played on my older brothers team and I was the only guy on the team that couldnít dunk in warm-ups Ė despite being one of the tallest (embarrassing I know).

By the time I had reached my senior year in highschool I ended up leading the country in scoring! I got an NCAA Division 1 full ride scholarship and I am now a professional basketball player.
...And a huge part of this transformation was becoming a more explosive player and being able to jump with guys taller than I am.

This is the program that helped me to improve my vertical jump : bit.ly/1OheFxL
Hope you will enjoy it!