Thread: Dunk at 305cm(problem)

Angry Dunk at 305cm(problem)

Guys hi i'm new in the forum...i'm 14 years old and 6'1ft . jumping from where I can touch the 300cm. Also if i run fast and jump i can touch the 320cm but when i take the ball and trying to dunk i always fail. what should i do about solve this problem help me !

Quote Originally Posted by shintaro View Post
    Guys hi i'm new in the forum...i'm 14 years old and 6'1ft . jumping from where I can touch the 300cm. Also if i run fast and jump i can touch the 320cm but when i take the ball and trying to dunk i always fail. what should i do about solve this problem help me !
    First you take a tennis ball and try to learn to dunk with a small ball like that. It helps with ball control. Once you are good with that, take a bigger ball and work your way up to a regular size basketball.

In order to increase your vertical, you should focus on plyometric type of exercises for vertical leap. Do these type of exercises for one summer and you will get 10-20cm on your vertical easy at that age.

You can find many more on youtube, just type in "plyometric exercises vertical jump"
    Gangbanga from Palanga!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]