Page 462 of 585 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,240 of 11683

Thread: The Kai Sotto Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TWiTCH View Post
    Di ko mapigilang magcomment.hahaha pero salamat kay kai he is working too hard and he doesnt disappoint. He proves it more as the days go by. Di nasayang yung mga pag-argue ko at the expense of others exposing my identity. I am even afraid to post more because i need to protect my other businesses. Ayw ko din makita ako ng mga employees ko na binabastos online or baka may mgpost sa mga pages namin just because i have argued with someone here.
    The locking of horns should end here. Spilling it outside would just be too immature. Dito lang kayo magtirahan. Lol
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    The locking of horns should end here. Spilling it outside would just be too immature.
    Exactly, we should just argue here. Honestly i felt bad exposing someone and i hate that he revealed my identity here. Let us just respect each other opinion. Somehow i just called it first and kai is proving the doubters. I really believe he is the best big in terms of offensive skills and bball iq of his draft class. The more he plays, the more nba teams would realize his immense potential.

Regarding, your arguement with analyze he was proven wrong when he argue with me that fotu was more of an sf.hehe fotu was more of a pf and c most of his career.

Kai and edu will be used at the same time. They are both to versatile. It would be to our advantage and we should be exploiting it. Sayang yung sa last u19, it would have been the showcase for our twin towers. A great coach should maximize his personnel and not play with the trend. Popovich doesnt play with the trend and i really hope they will draft kai.

Why are people discounting kai's potential to be a stretch 4 when he's just 17 with a developing outside shooting and improving handles? Because he is not as quick and athletic as Porzingis yet? But he's just 17. And his ninong ranidel isn't that quick either and with just some basic ball handling yet he's well recognised as a stretch four.

Exactly, we should just argue here. Honestly i felt bad exposing someone and i hate also he revealed my identity here. Let us just respect each other opinion. Somehow i just called it first and kai is proving the doubters. I really believe he is the best big in terms of offensive skills and bball iq of his draft class. The more he plays, the more nba teams would realize his immense potential.

Regarding, your arguement with analyze he was proven wrong when he argue with me that fotu was more of an sf.hehe fotu was more of a pf and c most of his career.

Kai and edu will be used at the same time. They are both to versatile. It would be to our advantage and we should be exploiting it. Sayang yung sa last u19, it would have been the showcase for our twin towers. A great coach should maximize his personnel and not play with the trend. Popovich doesnt play with the trend and i really hope they will draft kai.
    My opinion and maybe bias but Id like the raptors to draft him, one of few teams to actually use the g league squad for developemnt and have been able to turn raw unknowns into legit solid nba players.

Kai has athleticism but hes not very explosive or reactive and like Andray Blatche said he needs to play with more energy move quicker because he tends to lag and plod around most of the team even though he can clearly move quicker when he wants to.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7hb8dhJxAt/?hl=en

You didnt answer my question about his offensive skills.lol as long as they utilized him the right way, then i would be happy. Just any team that would really help develop and give him the chance to play his game.

Somehow my assessment was not far as others would claim here. In all honesty, do you believe he is way better offensively than some NBA atg bigs and current big men?

At this pace he might possibly be a lottery pick and not just a first rounder. I just called it first and was too bold to say it. Also, everybody is now agreeing that kai is not slow and just paces himself.

I think he will get better defensively. He is gradually gaining his confidence on the defensive end. He was much better as defensive anchor during his uaap and batang gilas stints. He is not exerting much defensively when he started in the states. He would opt not to challenge when he thinks that the opponent already has the momentum. He still has the trauma of being posterized but somehow he is a bit challenging more shots recently.
    kai plays like a modern big man.. but offensively over ATG? not yet.. maybe far from it.. still needs to improve some parts of his offensive game.. hakeem moves like a guard for a center.. he’s a skilful center with some mid range. his dribbling not bad as well.. duncan? his game is too fundamental yet effective..

defensively, he needs some improvement as noted by some various posters.. plus his stamina..

You didnt answer my question about his offensive skills.lol as long as they utilized him the right way, then i would be happy. Just any team that would really help develop and give him the chance to play his game.
    spurs system really suits kai.. 2nd team that suits kai is miami heat..

still for me if he goes ncaa, he should stay 3 years and if he goes pro like europe or g league 2 years..

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    My opinion and maybe bias but Id like the raptors to draft him, one of few teams to actually use the g league squad for developemnt and have been able to turn raw unknowns into legit solid nba players.
    I really like how they developed Siakam and Van Vleet. Hopefully OG Anonuby follows suit.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    kai plays like a modern big man.. but offensively over ATG? not yet.. maybe far from it.. still needs to improve some parts of his offensive game.. hakeem moves like a guard for a center.. he’s a skilful center with some mid range. his dribbling not bad as well.. duncan? his game is too fundamental yet effective..

defensively, he needs some improvement as noted by some various posters.. plus his stamina..
    Hakeem was the most skillful big hands down and i wont argue if you say hakeem is way better. Others, not that skillful but effective and consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    For sure you have seen this, analyzed, hence the look who hasn’t been watching tirade. I wonder why instead of engaging in a meaningful discussion you resorted to a nonsense banter. Lol practice what you preach po. Shall we hear your expert analysis now?
    Exactly, we should just argue here. Honestly i felt bad exposing someone and i hate that he revealed my identity here. Let us just respect each other opinion. Somehow i just called it first and kai is proving the doubters. I really believe he is the best big in terms of offensive skills and bball iq of his draft class. The more he plays, the more nba teams would realize his immense potential.

Yep, very ironic of him calling fotu a 3 and then Porzingis a 5. Well, what's new. Anyway, talking about interchangeable, and kai and AJ, we were seeing glimpse of that in the tuneups leading to the u19 tournament. Kai and AJ were dishing assists to each other whether if kai is in the paint and AJ in the outside or vice versa.

Somehow my assessment was not far as others would claim here. In all honesty, do you believe he is way better offensively than some NBA atg bigs and current big men?

At this pace he might possibly be a lottery pick and not just a first rounder. I just called it first and was too bold to say it. Also, everybody is now agreeing that kai is not slow and just paces himself.

I think he will get better defensively. He is gradually gaining his confidence on the defensive end. He was much better as defensive anchor during his uaap and batang gilas stints. He is not exerting much defensively when he started in the states. He would opt not to challenge when he thinks that the opponent already has the momentum. He still has the trauma of being posterized but somehow he is a bit challenging more shots recently.
    Cant help but agree. Kai is special. He is better than kristap in the same age 17. And we know ktistap has the euroleague advantage.
    Kai POTENTIALLY can be a lottery pick. Bender,Kristap, Dirk was draftrd because of the similar reasons with Kai.

Kai is better than bender. And we knew benser ia a 4th overall pick.

Maybe the surest thing is he will be drafted. Large chance in first round. And decent chance in lottery pick. Take nite, Kai will improve more in1-2 years.

Yeah, need to improve his defense. Especially in pick and roll

spurs system really suits kai.. 2nd team that suits kai is miami heat..

still for me if he goes ncaa, he should stay 3 years and if he goes pro like europe or g league 2 years..
    A players value in nba draft decreases as he grew older

Hakeem ia a little beat topnotch. Maybe a porzingis, Dirk comparison is better.

Kai is better than some nba centers today. Examples are bender and okafor and maybe nerlens noel.

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    A players value in nba draft decreases as he grew older
    i got that but he needs to be prepared and work out some of his game.. we don’t want to see kai in nba and just sit.. at least a serviceable big. not necessarily starters minutes but a quality off the bench minutes..

He will be drafted come 2021 unless he would play college ball. If he would excel on his first year in college, then he would apply. He needs to carefully select a college team that would let him play his game.

When will kai play against chet and mobley? I am confident about his chances against them. I want kai to take the best big of his draft class from mobley.

He will be drafted come 2021 unless he would play college ball. If he would excel on his first year in college, then he would apply. He needs to carefully select a college team that would let him play his game.

When will kai play against chet and mobley? I am confident about his chances against them. I want kai to take the best big of his draft class from mobley.
    right team, right opportunity..

Kai is better than some nba centers today. Examples are bender and okafor and maybe nerlens noel.
    Hakeem is the goat for bigs in terms of skills. Shaq maybe the most feared and could be argued as the most dominant big pero pinaiyak yan palagi ni hakeem.hahaha

He better be better than Bender. Dude is invisible whenever he's inside the court. He's supposed to be a versatile bigman who could do it all. Shame he's always scared whenever he plays.

2022 or 2023 will be the perfect year for kai to join the draft. hachimura was drafted at age 21 take note.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

Page 462 of 585 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562 ... LastLast