Page 461 of 584 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511561 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,220 of 11675

Thread: The Kai Sotto Thread

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Question was answered above, it is not just opinion but based on significant observation (I haven't followed the stats to quote of hand.., but it's universally accepted by coaches. in case you were following
    You answered for Rodster, really?

Haha tagal na nyan trend na yan analyzed, idk why you seem to be excited about that only now. For the record, no one’s arguing otherwise and in fact it has long been acknowledged by me to be the trend. Ikaw lang tong di makatulog at diko maintindihan kung anong ipinaglalaban mo. Lol
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    For sure you have seen this, analyzed, hence the look who hasn’t been watching tirade. I wonder why instead of engaging in a meaningful discussion you resorted to a nonsense banter. Lol practice what you preach po. Shall we hear your expert analysis now?
    Isn't this post of your's nonsense banter, where is the basketball substance? I don't need to read or respond to your post to talk about basketball, there is no debate here as you might have thought

For sure you have seen this, analyzed, hence the look who hasn’t been watching tirade. I wonder why instead of engaging in a meaningful discussion you resorted to a nonsense banter. Lol practice what you preach po. Shall we hear your expert analysis now?

Haha tagal na nyan trend na yan analyzed, idk why you seem to be excited about that only now. For the record, no one’s arguing otherwise and in fact it has long been acknowledged by me to be the trend. Ikaw lang tong di makatulog at diko maintindihan kung anong ipinaglalaban mo. Lol
    knock knock lang ha..

instead of meaningful and healthy discussion you resort to this.. every analyzed post, you took it wrong.. this is why some post get OT and personal due to this kind of post.. look what rodster and analyzed engage post..

i’m enjoying reading the comments about kai’s game earlier while you some of your post..

Isn't this post of your's nonsense banter, where is the basketball substance? I don't need to read or respond to your post to talk about basketball, there is no debate here as you might have thought
    Takbuhin ka talaga, analyzed. Lol yes, that might be a nonsense banter but at least I am not playing victim and crying for a meaningful basketball discussion like someone i know. Debate or not, YOU WIN. I wanna make you happy, this is the least I can do. Have a nice day, analyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    knock knock lang ha..

instead of meaningful and healthy discussion you resort to this.. every analyzed post, you took it wrong.. this is why some post get OT and personal due to this kind of post.. look what rodster and analyzed engage post..

i’m enjoying reading the comments about kai’s game earlier while you some of your post..
    Works both ways. I understand your affiliation and fondness with analyzed but to single me out when he has his share of the pie shows your bias. But it’s all good. People see what they want to see, and that includes me.

As repetitive as it is and as excited as I may seem it's still a basketball discussion, while your post above is not! Can't you see the difference

Takbuhin ka talaga, analyzed. Lol yes, that might be a nonsense banter but at least I am not playing victim and crying for a meaningful basketball discussion like someone i know. Debate or not, YOU WIN. I wanna make you happy, this is the least I can do. Have a nice day, analyzed.
    Again a non basketball post

Look who hasn't been watching..
    The kettle calling the pot black. Lol Again, have a nice day analyzed. I’m out.

TSF National- 112
    Kai Sotto- 34p 11r 5b 4s
    Jaylin Galloway- 17p 5r 2a
    Donovan Grant-17p 7r 7a
    DJ Patrick- 16p 8r 4a
    Jordan Brown- 10p 6a

. . .

SNM (TX)- 95
    Jyireese Yothers- 17p 7r
    Avante Bell- 21p 7r
    Bryce Burns- 19p 4r 4a

Quote Originally Posted by realpain View Post
    TSF National- 112
    Kai Sotto- 34p 11r 5b 4s
    Jaylin Galloway- 17p 5r 2a
    Donovan Grant-17p 7r 7a
    DJ Patrick- 16p 8r 4a
    Jordan Brown- 10p 6a

. . .

SNM (TX)- 95
    Jyireese Yothers- 17p 7r
    Avante Bell- 21p 7r
    Bryce Burns- 19p 4r 4a
    Didn't watch, but who was playing center for TSF primary? Is that their main 5?

i think big will was injured in the middle of the game. kai played most of the game as their rim protector/stretch 5

Can is different from best use, would you honestly put Kai on a traditional stretch 4 in defense like Galinari (who the main 4)? If yes then fine.
    We're not talking high school prep here, will coach Charles put Kai on a stretch 4 instead of Blackman
    i'll put him at 5 on d while aj can be that 4 on defense , they can interchange position while on offense. i think kai would be an advantage as a 4 on offense or a stretch 5.

Kai was the main center for the game

Kai hitting some catch and shoot 3s from the corner, top of the key
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7hOTrVnszB/?hl=en

when he tries hes basically unguardable

"LaMelo" Galloway is a streaky shooter,his shooting technique is good but not consistent,kinda like Wright,if he gets consistent,he should get offers too he has size in the 2 spot.

^^^I counted 4 maybe 5 3PM's. Pretty impressive stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post

Somehow my assessment was not far as others would claim here. In all honesty, do you believe he is way better offensively than some NBA atg bigs and current big men?

At this pace he might possibly be a lottery pick and not just a first rounder. I just called it first and was too bold to say it. Also, everybody is now agreeing that kai is not slow and just paces himself.

I think he will get better defensively. He is gradually gaining his confidence on the defensive end. He was much better as defensive anchor during his uaap and batang gilas stints. He is not exerting much defensively when he started in the states. He would opt not to challenge when he thinks that the opponent already has the momentum. He still has the trauma of being posterized but somehow he is a bit challenging more shots recently.
    Last edited by TWiTCH; 01-20-2020 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post

Twitch must be drooling right now. Lol when he said kai is skilled, this is what he meant. He might’ve triggered some funny bones of other posters by comparing him to established superstars, but I don’t blame him. Very few 17 year olds are this versatile both on the post and in the perimeter.

What happened to Wilmore? Didn’t catch it but he didn’t come back for the 2nd half.

Lol talked too late. Andito ka na pala.^^

Lol talked too late. Andito ka na pala.^^
    Di ko mapigilang magcomment.hahaha pero salamat kay kai he is working too hard and he doesnt disappoint. He proves it more as the days go by. Di nasayang yung mga pag-argue ko at the expense of others exposing my identity. I am even afraid to post more because i need to protect my other businesses. Ayw ko din makita ako ng mga employees ko na binabastos online or baka may mgpost sa mga pages namin just because i have argued with someone here.

Page 461 of 584 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511561 ... LastLast