Page 411 of 585 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 11682

Thread: The Kai Sotto Thread

Another advantage of Kai against other bigs besides Bball IQ is his versatility playing the PF and Center spot. And he's comfortable playing both positions. We seldomly see bigs comfortably playing both. We seldomly see bigs that are confortable playing both positions even in the pro. Sample is AD, as good as he is playing both positions, he is very vocal that he's not really comfortable playing C. With Kai, I love how the way he can setup his fellow big man when he's playing PF. I think the only lacking quality of Kai is his toughness. If Kai will improve his toughness he will be hard to stop. Just imagine if Kai will be as tough as Junemar or Scola. I see skilled big men like Pau and KAT branded as soft. If Kai will be develop to a player with Skill, Bball IQ and Toughness, I don't know how can they stop a guy like that.

Quote Originally Posted by one21guns View Post
    Spot on. Other reason: Kai is not from his stable of "finds/recruits" hence he can't take no credit for Kai's achievements.
    Maybe the criticism is real and Kai isn't that good. Did you ever think about that? Maybe he hasn't proved anything yet and is not a guaranteed NBA star like many on here seem to believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M_jtjQDShU

tsf vs az compass full game replay

Ugh. We love to see our Kai make it to NBA. Pero wag naman sobrang hype.
    Kung nababasa mo 'to, W Gameplay PH, please stop photoshopping Kai in NBA jerseys. Just stop. You're a f'kin smegma lol.

Quote Originally Posted by leoisiah View Post
    Ugh. We love to see our Kai make it to NBA. Pero wag naman sobrang hype.
    Kung nababasa mo 'to, W Gameplay PH, please stop photoshopping Kai on NBA jerseys. Just stop. You're a f'kin smegma lol.
    if some people were here during the time japeth trying his luck in WKU, g league and his stints with toroman.. brutal posts left and right.. much worse than kobe

agree to Mr genius we need to think objectively like him.

I'll give you a little sample Matthew wright according to Mr. Genius if we use him right he will be serviceable on gilas kahit marami mas better players than him we should use him because he is develop abroad local sucks

But if we say the samething about junemar like if use him right he can contribute it's wrong kahit na Wala tayo ibang choice pamalit Kay junemar it's simply di talaga kaya ni junemar let's just stop Wala sa top 10 center si junemar sa Asia but don't worry laput is there once ready he can take naturalized spot.

We Pinoy should accept only Mr genius can hype a player let's just listened to him, he only just want to educate us Pinoy so Kai local produce di Niya Kya mag NBA wag na tayo umasa babaan nyo expectations nyo pag Pinoy pero pag taga ibang bansa making na Lang tayo at maniwsla sa hype niya lumugar tayong mga Pinoy.

Quote Originally Posted by gideon View Post
    Maybe the criticism is real and Kai isn't that good. Did you ever think about that? Maybe he hasn't proved anything yet and is not a guaranteed NBA star like many on here seem to believe.
    I don’t know the way he defended Makur in the matchup tells me he’s not as bad defensively as people think

Quote Originally Posted by spidey102279 View Post
    I think the only lacking quality of Kai is his toughness. If Kai will improve his toughness he will be hard to stop. Just imagine if Kai will be as tough as Junemar or Scola. I see skilled big men like Pau and KAT branded as soft. If Kai will be develop to a player with Skill, Bball IQ and Toughness, I don't know how can they stop a guy like that.
    Yep if kai improves his toughness he will dominate in the PBA.

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Wow, the objectivity. People in this forum are already assured Kai is sure to be drafted into the NBA, yet there hardly a mock draft out there that has him listed much more in the 1st round. Tell me why the descrpency? Now who's not objective?
    LMFAO, too much downplaying Kai ei? You said it yourself that you are not watching Kai's recent games, how the hell can you asses if he will enter the NBA or not.

Don't even know who wynyard is and why would i give a shit?
    Nz flag yet dont know tai wynyard.lol i guess he was lost in oblivion for sure. He was much hype by an nz poster and was covered with too much and was now forgotten.lol

Quote Originally Posted by TWiTCH View Post
    Nz flag yet down know tai wynyard.lol i guess he was lost in oblivion for sure. He was much hype by an nz poster and was covered with too much and was now forgotten.lol
    and you can tell who that person is.. lots of alternick from that guy

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    I don’t know the way he defended Makur in the matchup tells me he’s not as bad defensively as people think
    Don't feed the troll bro. You're just wasting your time with that multi handle.

Quote Originally Posted by TWiTCH View Post
    Nz flag yet dont know tai wynyard.lol i guess he was lost in oblivion for sure. He was much hype by an nz poster and was covered with too much and was now forgotten.lol
    Compare Kai to Steven Adams at the same age. Kai is probably more skilled but he plays much smaller than his actual height. Very soft player and bad physically. Steven Adams was very raw skill wise but he already had the potential physical tools to be what he is today, one of the toughest and hardest players in the NBA.

Compare Kai to Steven Adams at the same age. Kai is probably more skilled but he plays much smaller than his actual height. Very soft player and bad physically. Steven Adams was very raw skill wise but he already had the potential physical tools to be what he is today, one of the toughest and hardest players in the NBA.
    Hahaha. Isnt it unusual that of all the bigs that are tough and raw, you chose a kiwi? Looks like someone is creating an alternate burner account. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post

I’d prefer they stop with the click bait titles
    I agree, but it makes for very easy views of course. I guess the only real benefit of that kind of marketing is that Kai gets his name out there.

This is somewhat off topic, but I wasn’t a big fan of all the fans that started clowning Makur after the game. Yes, Kai outplayed him, but some people act like Makur has control over his position in the rankings. I’m for supporting Kai, but people need to chill and be more respectful when it comes to taking about the other prospects in Kai’s year.

what is current score guys? did tsf win their last game?

Quote Originally Posted by realpain View Post
    what is current score guys? did tsf win their last game?
    Lost 55-52 in OT Kai didn’t play in OT either

Great now we got the same incel in a different account lol.

trans: Hi Cocoy. Oh, I mean Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_GOAT View Post
    Kayo Naman I don't think he only looks at skin color Mr genius is better than that, you or we need to understand if a player is not affiliated to him, his country and not develop abroad automatically that player is bad. Kai is homegrown talent from very bad skills development country so Kai need to step up his game work hard para maabot niya level nila laput or Bates, Samuel specially wynyard.
    Usually I agree with Analyzed no matter how much the truth hurts but you can see how biased he is lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachRobJ...93168498765824

Played our best game and our worst 2 games in 24 hours. Disappointed in the lack of discipline. Basketball is a game of energy and karma. If the energy is off the ball won’t bounce your way. All about the response. Tough OT loss to Veritas Prep. 1 more game b4 a much needed break

Coach Rob
    @CoachRobJohnson
    Jordan Wilmore- 24p 13r 3b 2a
    Kai Sotto-17p 8r 2b
    Koby Jeffries- 11p 6r 5a 3s

Page 411 of 585 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast