Page 600 of 618 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600601602610 ... LastLast
Results 11,981 to 12,000 of 12360

Thread: The Kai Sotto Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Miami is the best team for a developing rookie. Pelicans, Bulls and CAVS (right now) are not bad as well. Not a good franchise is Philly. Hornets should be skipped as well.
    The Boston F*cking Celtics

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    The Boston F*cking Celtics
    For me eh I want Kai to be drafted by new York Knicks.. for now they have no legit franchise player.. and no good big man there.. and Knicks is one of the pioneer franchise in the NBA.. one of the most popular teams.. kristaps started there and grow before he was traded.. I want Kai to start his career on this team.. he will not lose here.. many Filipinos based in new York and he can revive the lost glory of the Knicks.. (although new York Knicks for now handled by worst management)..

Quote Originally Posted by robert0326 View Post
    For me eh I want Kai to be drafted by new York Knicks.. for now they have no legit franchise player.. and no good big man there.. and Knicks is one of the pioneer franchise in the NBA.. one of the most popular teams.. kristaps started there and grow before he was traded.. I want Kai to start his career on this team.. he will not lose here.. many Filipinos based in new York and he can revive the lost glory of the Knicks.. (although new York Knicks for now handled by worst management)..
    and him being in the center of the universe that is NYC. I like that too. Things are changing with the Knicks after they hire a former player-agent as their GM.

Dioskopo....the kid hasn't even played a single G league game yet..and we don't even know how well he is going to perform there...and already people in here are already talking about him "revitilazing" an NBA FRANCHISE?? Seriously?? LOL!

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/nba/k...l8spmtNWS49oCc

Abdur-Rahim also hopes that Sotto’s move to the G League would attract more international talent, specifically Filipino players, to take the same route on their way to achieving their dream of playing in the NBA.

“We always have a plan to have our program to improve international players. We are excited to welcome Kai knowing how big basketball is in the Philippines. We hope Kai is an inspiration to younger Filipino players that aspire to play in the NBA and aspire to be in the G League.”

The only player locally in high school with the potential to take said route is Francis Lopez and that’s really not his physical tools, I have no clue what he’s capable of against international competition since he hasn’t played in fiba yet. Nbtc would have been a nice barometer if he faced the American team as well

What important is For Kai to be drafted. Regardless of any nba team.

But if I can choose. Dallas fis Kai well. Kai and KP playstyle will complement each other.

Anyway back to the g league program. Nba will make sure that every prospect will be drafted. So, they can say that the program is a success

G league pres. Said it. They get Kai to attract other international prospects to join them

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    What important is For Kai to be drafted. Regardless of any nba team.

But if I can choose. Dallas fis Kai well. Kai and KP playstyle will complement each other.

Anyway back to the g league program. Nba will make sure that every prospect will be drafted. So, they can say that the program is a success

G league pres. Said it. They get Kai to attract other international prospects to join them
    Nope KP needs a banger teammate, he and Kai will not be a match, both struggle in guarding the perimeter and are better as rim protectors.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    https://www.spin.ph/basketball/nba/k...l8spmtNWS49oCc

Abdur-Rahim also hopes that Sotto’s move to the G League would attract more international talent, specifically Filipino players, to take the same route on their way to achieving their dream of playing in the NBA.

“We always have a plan to have our program to improve international players. We are excited to welcome Kai knowing how big basketball is in the Philippines. We hope Kai is an inspiration to younger Filipino players that aspire to play in the NBA and aspire to be in the G League.”

The only player locally in high school with the potential to take said route is Francis Lopez and that’s really not his physical tools, I have no clue what he’s capable of against international competition since he hasn’t played in fiba yet. Nbtc would have been a nice barometer if he faced the American team as well
    I'm just excited with the coaching he will get. Sam mitchell is the perfect coach for this. He knows the nba game and focuses on the fundamentals, just watch his press conferences. Fizdale as an assistant will help too, as one of his strengths as a coach is that he is a people person and will bring in different people to help the players. Hoping guys like Garnett show up during practice to help these players and Kai

Quote Originally Posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    I'm just excited with the coaching he will get. Sam mitchell is the perfect coach for this. He knows the nba game and focuses on the fundamentals, just watch his press conferences. Fizdale as an assistant will help too, as one of his strengths as a coach is that he is a people person and will bring in different people to help the players. Hoping guys like Garnett show up during practice to help these players and Kai
    BTW Sam Mitchell coached in the US Jones cup team when they faced Gials a few years ago, so he has some ideo of how the Philippines plays
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

https://twitter.com/EvanDaniels/stat...56114808987648

worth at least 200k usd (around 10M in pesos)

Quote Originally Posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    is fizdale confirmed as an assistant? him being assistant coach makes the coaching staff high profile for a staff outside NBA.

Kai’s jersey number should be #50

KAI-50

Quote Originally Posted by barok espinoza View Post
    now that i think of it, Kai is a namesake of the lift/fighter aircraft that brought the Philippines back to the supersonic age - the KAI FA 50 golden eagle.

Soar high, young fella.

Quote Originally Posted by lurklurk View Post
    is fizdale confirmed as an assistant? him being assistant coach makes the coaching staff high profile for a staff outside NBA.
    G league Select Team Coaches.

Head Coach: Sam Mitchell(Former coach of the year)(Raptors 2004-2009)

Asst. Coaches:
    Brian Shaw(Former Head coach of Denver)
    David Fizdale(Former Head Coach of Knicks)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dknatio...my-news-report

No one even bothered to reply on your post. lol! hahaha!

Eto reply ko. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by geohunk View Post
    Dioskopo....the kid hasn't even played a single G league game yet..and we don't even know how well he is going to perform there...and already people in here are already talking about him "revitilazing" an NBA FRANCHISE?? Seriously?? LOL!

No one wants Andrej Lemanis here? He is interested to coach Gilas. Hehe
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    G league Select Team Coaches.

Head Coach: Sam Mitchell(Former coach of the year)(Raptors 2004-2009)

Asst. Coaches:
    Brian Shaw(Former Head coach of Denver)
    David Fizdale(Former Head Coach of Knicks)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dknatio...my-news-report
    you and the other guy i replied to probably misunderstood the reports, all 3 were vying for the same head coaching spot. then sam mitchell was hired. does not equate to the other candidates being asst coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by ja.he View Post
    No one wants Andrej Lemanis here? He is interested to coach Gilas. Hehe
    Is he in MVP et als good graces after the brawl?

Page 600 of 618 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600601602610 ... LastLast