Page 555 of 585 FirstFirst ... 55455505545553554555556557565 ... LastLast
Results 11,081 to 11,100 of 11695

Thread: The Kai Sotto Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid View Post
    Yeah, we beat that Italian team bannered by legendary player Dino Meneghin, if memory serves. Samboy as you mentioned, scored more than 30 to lead NCC winning, pulling away.
    Prior to that game, we lost a heartbreaker, a squeaker of a game against Brazil... too bad we lost Dennis Still to fouls the last few minutes and we only had (Coach) Tonichi Yturri to man the paint against a 7-foot behemoth who got his way uncontested with benefitted calls from European referees too dumbstruck to call it straight— that an Asian team is about to pull an upset.

Sorry OT.
    Oh I forgot that Brazil team. I think they had Oscar Schmidt there. Sorry OT nga

IMG_20200221_182229.jpg

DME Blue will play Spire later. No schedule for TSF National. Just the Global team. Also worth noting that Panopio was loaned to DME White in his most recent game.
    Keep running, big boy.

https://www.imgacademy.com/sites/def...t-schedule.pdf

There is a new schedule and TSF National will not participate in the Tournament. TSF Global will play though.

Quote Originally Posted by spidey102279 View Post

There is a new schedule and TSF National will not participate in the Tournament. TSF Global will play though.
    Link is broken. Here is the correct link to the PDF file:

Keep running, big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by kerouac82 View Post

First of all I don't need any alternicks to participate in any arguments or healthy discussions here. This account is enough. I don't even care about people knowing my identity. Nakasagutan ko pa before yang sila Ren Ren and Durden Tyler pero eventually naging friends ko din and nakalaro pa ng basketball sa Starmall Mandaluyong multiple times through the IBN Ballers club. Im even part of a GC with boss Nardy and others engaging in healthy discussions.

Now back to the main topic at hand. Thanks for the link of the PDF. Masusubaybayayn ko na si Dalph. May I know what's next again for Kai? Nike Hoops Summit na ba?

Someone Edited my Sig wtf..

Sucks, I wonder why they pulled out. Anyway, we still have Dalph to look forward to or root for.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    Sucks, I wonder why they pulled out. Anyway, we still have Dalph to look forward to or root for.
    Maybe they are afraid in the idea that dalph can recruit Kai to IMG. LoL. Joke.

Yeah. Lets support dalph panopio.

On Kai, Hope he is selected in Nike hoops summit. With the hype he is getting, The committee will surely include him, if they dont want to be bash worldwide. Filipinos are everywhere in the world.

Besides. Kai will impact the ratings of nike hoops summit.

Quote Originally Posted by noilsen View Post
    First of all I don't need any alternicks to participate in any arguments or healthy discussions here. This account is enough. I don't even care about people knowing my identity. Nakasagutan ko pa before yang sila Ren Ren and Durden Tyler pero eventually naging friends ko din and nakalaro pa ng basketball sa Starmall Mandaluyong multiple times through the IBN Ballers club. Im even part of a GC with boss Nardy and others engaging in healthy discussions.

Now back to the main topic at hand. Thanks for the link of the PDF. Masusubaybayayn ko na si Dalph. May I know what's next again for Kai? Nike Hoops Summit na ba?
    Yeah. That will be the next big event. Hopefully.

Nike Hoops summit discovered nowitzki,Embiid, Siakam ,aand the likes

Quote Originally Posted by kerouac82 View Post

mukhang nag back out ang TSF National. They may be working on their game after last week's tournament and BWB

Quote Originally Posted by wnox View Post
    mukhang nag back out ang TSF National. They may be working on their game after last week's tournament and BWB
    Can't blame them for taking time off. They had a good run in the GBA tournament. Made it to the third-place game against Valencia.

Still, a great opportunity for us to watch Dalph, whether he's assigned to Blue or White.
    Keep running, big boy.

Kai can play in TSF global right?

He plays for them(Tsf global) when TSF national plays in grand carania.

Kai can be lend to TSF global if they wanted to

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Kai can play in TSF global right?

He plays for them(Tsf global) when TSF national plays in grand carania.

Kai can be lend to TSF global if they wanted to
    Yes but not sure if they are doing that this time

Yes but not sure if they are doing that this time
    They should do it. Di naman nakasali si Kai sa czech.

Quote Originally Posted by spidey102279 View Post
    Iba na naman comprehension ng iba dito. What twitch is saying is that some of poster here never been played basketball in their life even baranggay league. Those coaches that you mentioned might not played pro ball but still played minor league basketball. Kakaiba talaga comprehension dito.

Sobrang feeling na matalino kayo, simpleng statement di nyo pa maunawaan.
    We got what he meant.. thus my response and other forumers that you don't need to play that sport para to make an opinion on certain sport. I already cite examples such as tennis, baseball and even wrestling.. i can tell you who is athletic, skilled, talented players.. by just watching you can know naman..

Ato badolato was part of cheerleading.. TBC and some bedan alumnus are your proof of evidence..
    Last edited by Silent Killer; 02-21-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    We got what he meant.. thus my response and other forumers that you don't need to play that sport para to make an opinion on certain sport. I already cite examples such as tennis, baseball and even wrestling.. i can tell you who is athletic, skilled, talented players.. by just watching you can know naman..

Ato badolato was part of cheerleading.. TBC and some bedan alumnus are your proof of evidence..
    I was also told by the great Sir Nardy that Ato Badolato was a cheerleader and not a basketball player. He eventually became the most legendary coach in PH High School Basketball. He made Beda the "Oak Hill" of sorts in PH HS Bball.

Someone Edited my Sig wtf..

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post

I am a Bedan Silent Killer batch 87 sa GS batch 91 sa HS My last section was 4-44 under the late Mr. Tayao. I got your point but i know what I'm talking about as well. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noilsen View Post
    I was also told by the great Sir Nardy that Ato Badolato was a cheerleader and not a basketball player. He eventually became the most legendary coach in PH High School Basketball. He made Beda the "Oak Hill" of sorts in PH HS Bball.
    Pare he did not play competitive basketball but he played the game. That was my only point. In this day and age of tech games na nagbabasketball sa video games iba yung panahon ni Ato. Marunong sya magbasketball dahil halos lahat sa panahon na yung naglalaro. lol Anyway I explained it already so i will leave it at that.

I am a Bedan Silent Killer batch 87 sa GS batch 91 sa HS My last section was 4-44 under the late Mr. Tayao. I got your point but i know what I'm talking about as well. thanks
    So you are 1 year old sir when the PBA was founded..

point is, it’s silly to tell someone “di ka naman naglalaro ng (name of sport)” so your opinion is useless.. lots of them didn’t played that sport but knows their thing about that sport.. baka scout pa nga some of them..

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    So you are 1 year old sir when the PBA was founded..
    yes my muwang na ako nung naglalaro pa ang Crispa Toyota, Diyos ko po. Maka Crispa ako noon Fabiosa, Hubalde Cezar Guidaben Atoy Co Adornado et al

Page 555 of 585 FirstFirst ... 55455505545553554555556557565 ... LastLast