Page 663 of 685 FirstFirst ... 163563613653661662663664665673 ... LastLast
Results 13,241 to 13,260 of 13696

Thread: The Kai Sotto Thread

Quote Originally Posted by spidey102279 View Post
    Add to it that Kai is more fundamentally sound and higher bball iq. Just like what Gilbert Arenas said about guys being athletic, they get bored doing fundamentals unlike guys who are less athletic they improved there skills and fundamentals to be competitive. Just look at Luka and Jokic they are less athletic than Giannis and other players, but are way ahead in terms of bball iq and fundamentals.
    that is so true. i cant wait to see our guy Kai improve his stamina, quickness a little bit and strength into the next level and polish his skills to make him a NBA ready.

Am on route to big bet win. I mentioned in this forum so many months ago that the miami heat is the best team, and they are proving it. The pinoy national team should be composed of hard-nosed two way super athletes like those of the heat, with a thinking coach to match.

The heat never plays for tomorrows. They bring lots of guns and snipers to a knife fight. They run quickest in defense fron rim to perimeter. They play the fuc*in' best ugly ball in the world. How else is one supposed to play championship basketball?

Kai will be a very good player. Read about the journey of bam adebayo, his cashier mama, and their trailer park house. Kai will be motivated like him.

Tab already has the nt players he needs. He just needs to have the same players' tune very strongly for character and focus under extreme pressure. With that in place, you can make excellent, star-laden teams like the bucks and celtics look pathetic.
    Last edited by ccharmed; 09-18-2020 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by realpain View Post
    that is so true. i cant wait to see our guy Kai improve his stamina, quickness a little bit and strength into the next level and polish his skills to make him a NBA ready.
    If Kai overcome or doesnt have that weaknesses we are always mentioning

Stamina, quickness, physical strength, defense

He will be a lottery pick.

But in his current level, even I am a Kai Sotto avid fan, I think he is a borderline Nba level player at HIS CURRENT level.

Ofcourse he will improve and be better more before the draft.

Any news about Kai?

Are they already practicing with Coach Shaw?

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    If Kai overcome or doesnt have that weaknesses we are always mentioning

Stamina, quickness, physical strength, defense

He will be a lottery pick.

But in his current level, even I am a Kai Sotto avid fan, I think he is a borderline Nba level player at HIS CURRENT level.

Ofcourse he will improve and be better more before the draft.
    I still think Kai will be drafted but will spend his first year playing in G-League, I don't think he will be inserted in the rotation yet, not unless he will have a great showing with his Ignite Team next season.

Any news about Kai?

Are they already practicing with Coach Shaw?
    Yes in walnut creek california..

I still think Kai will be drafted but will spend his first year playing in G-League, I don't think he will be inserted in the rotation yet, not unless he will have a great showing with his Ignite Team next season.
    Largely depends on the team who would drafted him.

For ex. Spurs,Raptors always put their draftees in g league first.

Anyway, if Kai will be given a TWO way contract like Tacko Fall. Then we could say he is already a legit nba player

But first things first, just being drafted in NBA is a big achievement for Kai already

Interesting. So Shaw is already Coaching them.

I like Shaw approach that " High School Rankings doesn't matter that much"

Interesting. So Shaw is already Coaching them.

I like Shaw approach that " High School Rankings doesn't matter that much"
    He’s right, a few of the important players for teams in the playoffs are either guys who weren’t even ranked in high school to guys undrafted/2nd round picks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    He’s right, a few of the important players for teams in the playoffs are either guys who weren’t even ranked in high school to guys undrafted/2nd round picks.
    G league really hiding the practices and scrimmages of this ignite team.

The only things we saw is Jalen shooting threes while Kuminga practicing drive and dunks.

The only things we saw is Jalen shooting threes while Kuminga practicing drive and dunks.
    why should they show it to the public? is this big brother?

He is 7"2 , a first rounder guy picked by the Wizards last 2017. he was already 22 years old when he got drafted. he wont be the last 7"2 guy will be drafted.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEvlSToiNSc

Quote Originally Posted by realpain View Post
    He is 7"2 , a first rounder guy picked by the Wizards last 2017. he was already 22 years old when he got drafted. he wont be the last 7"2 guy.
    Kai is way way more polish than that guy. Kai plays like he knows what to do always. He doesnt play like headless chicken like most athletic bigs in the NBA. His speed and athleticism is even sometimes better or not so far from all 7 foot player currently playing. Kai could impact the game a lot of ways. He is an excellent screener and could read plays like a pro. His hand-offs are beyond imagine for a kid of his age. Most forumers here are fan of uber athletic players. NBA isnt all about those players. there were countless less athletic players who were great ATGs in the NBA. Common traits for them were that they were all too skillful and their bbq iq were off the charts. Examples would be kevin mchale, larry bird, john stockton, dirk nowitzki, peja stojakovic and others. Kai would be drafted and i am certain of that. He is a late first rounder or an early second rounder. He will also wont play most likely during his first year but would be a two-player. He will be relegated to play in the gleague for 1 to 2 years and after that he will crack the rotation or be a stud. A part of me is also optimistic, that he might suprise us all with his upcoming gleague stint. He is way bigger and more agile these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    why should they show it to the public? is this big brother?
    Hnd mo tlga mapigilan ang pagiging antipatiko mo, SK ????
    Is that something you practice hard or it's something that just comes out naturally?
    Last edited by astigram04; 09-20-2020 at 11:10 AM.
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Hnd mo tlga mapigilan ang pagiging antipatiko mo, SK ????
    Is that something you practice hard or it's something that just comes out naturally?
    Particularly with mathematician here, who seems to be a nice person. Lol kanya2 peyborit yan...! Have learned to live it and throw out some myself. Basta wag lang foul. Hahaha
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    Particularly with mathematician here, who seems to be a nice person. Lol kanya2 peyborit yan...! Have learned to live it and throw out some myself. Basta wag lang foul. Hahaha
    Yep, i think so too. I think Mathematician is the kind who's just happy to take part in the discussions, cheer on kai and Gilas and not one who tries to argue just to show off. I think he's one of the few genuine people here and rarely fights back and t's really sad that he's become a target for some people
    “The urge to save humanity is almost always a false face for the urge to rule it.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

Thank you noinu and astigram.

Its ok. As a teacher, I even have received more harsh criticisms from my students. I can handle it. And as Noinu said
    Basta hindi foul.

I think Silent Killer hated me first when I criticize Kiefer which I think one of his favorite players.

Yes, I am young here. Maybe I am the youngest here. Doesn't mean I don't belong here.

And yes, I rarely argue back. I just want to express my opinions and suggestions. You are free to agree or disagree with.

I also admit mistakes if I posted misleading statements.

I respect almost all of here which I treat as seniors.

Except that Famous Kai Hater (I forgot his name. Lol). He is not posting now.

Thank you noinu and astigram.

Its ok. As a teacher, I even have received more harsh criticisms from my students. I can handle it. And as Noinu said
    Basta hindi foul.

I think Silent Killer hated me first when I criticize Kiefer which I think one of his favorite players.

Yes, I am young here. Maybe I am the youngest here. Doesn't mean I don't belong here.

And yes, I rarely argue back. I just want to express my opinions and suggestions. You are free to agree or disagree with.

I also admit mistakes if I posted misleading statements.

I respect almost all of here which I treat as seniors.

Except that Famous Kai Hater (I forgot his name. Lol). He is not posting now.
    kiefer is not my fave player by the way believe it or not.. we just know his value to the NT.. in fact i don’t have any fave player in PBA..

and what i meant about that reply is that, not everything needs to be reported nor posted in media. it’s better be like this, quiet when less pressure from players involved.. not every single practice needs to be broadcast thus my comment “why they should post it in public are they in big brother? wherein every move needs to be seen worldwide.. have you heard from japanese people about wanting the media to show gonzaga’s practice? wizards practice? memphis hustle and grizzlies practice? no right? i know kai is trying to make history here but hope to understand the side of g-league and understand that not all things need to be broadcast the every single detail of each player involved..

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    kiefer is not my fave player by the way believe it or not.. we just know his value to the NT.. in fact i don’t have any fave player in PBA..

and what i meant about that reply is that, not everything needs to be reported nor posted in media. it’s better be like this, quiet when less pressure from players involved.. not every single practice needs to be broadcast thus my comment “why they should post it in public are they in big brother? wherein every move needs to be seen worldwide.. have you heard from japanese people about wanting the media to show gonzaga’s practice? wizards practice? memphis hustle and grizzlies practice? no right? i know kai is trying to make history here but hope to understand the side of g-league and understand that not all things need to be broadcast the every single detail of each player involved..
    Japanese are just not a basketball mania, they are baseball addict.. maybe they are also like this in baseball just like us in basketball.. Look at Neil Ethriedge in azkals.. Mediamen and people here in the Philippines are don't care about him even he's making history as 1st SEA footballer to make in the most prestigious football league in the world (English Premier league) while people from Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam are proud of Ethriedge..

Page 663 of 685 FirstFirst ... 163563613653661662663664665673 ... LastLast