Page 581 of 611 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,620 of 12212

Thread: The Kai Sotto Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    ??? are you okay? i literally said no one was offended. And what’s with the bisexual talk? lmfao
    But you are obviously still hurting and I'm very sorry, lil cupcake.
    Last edited by astigram04; 03-18-2020 at 07:11 AM.

Awww acting as if other people were hurt to deflect from being laughed at and looking like an idiot, that's cute.

Ugh another one. Do I have to apologise to each one of these closet queens?

Quote Originally Posted by FITL View Post
    Awww acting as if other people were hurt to deflect from being laughed at and looking like an idiot, that's cute.
    That has been always her mantra. Everytime she gets pinned down in an argument/discussion she always resort to name calling. That has been her trend in this forum.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Lol to that "an argument" an old silly topic he keeps trying to dig from a pile of garbage and actually calls it an argument even as he pretends to be not offended. SMH. Obviously, that was something very important to him and his sorority. I give up. Hard to spell these bisexuals.
    Last edited by astigram04; 03-19-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Kai should not have left home and should have stayed in the Philippines instead. The status in US with regard to the virus is not very good. The cases of people with virus are continuing to climb. And there's a possibility that 40-80 % of Americans will be infected by the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    Kai should not have left home and should have stayed in the Philippines instead. The status in US with regard to the virus is not very good. The cases of people with virus are continuing to climb. And there's a possibility that 40-80 % of Americans will be infected by the virus.
    Because they have enough testing kit and more and better medical facilities?

In the Philippines he'll never even know if he has the virus unless he knows someone important..

I was browsing for TV programs last night when I stumbled on a replay episode of The Score with Mico Halili and Beau Belga. Im not sure when was this originally shown.

But this episode was about Kai Sotto's development in the US. The graphics show "NBA Draft Eligibility: 2024".

Is this a confirmation that he is not a "one-and-done" if he goes the US NCAA route?
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    I was browsing for TV programs last night when I stumbled on a replay episode of The Score with Mico Halili and Beau Belga. Im not sure when was this originally shown.

But this episode was about Kai Sotto's development in the US. The graphics show "NBA Draft Eligibility: 2024".

Is this a confirmation that he is not a "one-and-done" if he goes the US NCAA route?
    Based on the assumption Kai would use all his eligible years (until senior). Being one and done is player’s call. If he feels like he’d be drafted even as a freshman, then he could opt to apply for the draft right away.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    Based on the assumption Kai would use all his eligible years (until senior). Being one and done is player’s call. If he feels like he’d be drafted even as a freshman, then he could opt to apply for the draft right away.
    He could always test the waters by applying early for the draft (without an agent) and return to college if he doesnt get any feelers from NBA scouts. I hope the general inactivity of basketball caused by the virus does not hurt his development.

Quote Originally Posted by ZIMATAR View Post
    Because they have enough testing kit and more and better medical facilities?
    I don't believe my concern has anything to do with all of that. It's the spread of the virus. In US, it's growing exponentially unlike in the Philippines.

In our country, the data provides to us daily are, for the most part, delayed testing results of the virus. The cases confirmed is what I meant. And it doesn't suggest that it's spreading like a wildfire here. So, in conclusion, it's much safer here as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by Anonymous123; 03-24-2020 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petertheanteater View Post
    He could always test the waters by applying early for the draft (without an agent) and return to college if he doesnt get any feelers from NBA scouts. I hope the general inactivity of basketball caused by the virus does not hurt his development.
    Most guys who go that route, more often than not, do not have success. Majority of them end up either in Europe or in any less competitive league other than the NBA.

So basically, I don't mind seeing Kai play 4 years in college. Believe it or not, it will be more entertaining to watch him play four years than jump to the next level with very little experience and lack of drive and power to play in the league.

I don't believe my concern has anything to do with all of that. It's the spread of the virus. In US, it's growing exponentially unlike in the Philippines.

In our country, the data provides to us daily are, for the most part, delayed testing results of the virus. The cases confirmed is what I meant. And it doesn't suggest that it's spreading like a wildfire here. So, in conclusion, it's much safer here as far as I'm concerned.
    there should be more cases confirmed in PH if only we had more testing kits/centers around the country.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Most guys who go that route, more often than not, do not have success. Majority of them end up either in Europe or in any less competitive league other than the NBA.

So basically, I don't mind seeing Kai play 4 years in college. Believe it or not, it will be more entertaining to watch him play four years than jump to the next level with very little experience and lack of drive and power to play in the league.
    Yeah I totally don’t mind him playing til his senior year. Atleast he’d leave with a US college degree in his resume which will surely take him a long way throughout his life. Whether one or done, maxing out college eligibility or another way, as long as it makes him the best player he can be, then I’m all for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post

His double crossover is smooth.

The low positive cases in the Philippines is misleading, it is a reflection of lack of testing, (less than 2k so far) Australia has 200k tested, of the Philippine results that came out 45% are positive, of the PUI tested 30% are positive. Of the positive cases a high 10% lead to death, the Philippines also has the highest rate of medical staff deaths % of total deaths.
    Of the 200k tests in Australia 2% are positive.
    You can see from the results, the situation in the Philippines and response is really bad, not to put fear in people, but the situation in Manila is not far from where Italy was a month ago, there is probability that the Philippines will be like Italy in a month.

The Philippines will be able to do more testing (with arrival of test Kits) the problem is there is no smart execution of where best to test (not focus on identifying where best to break the chain)
    At this point isnt unrealistic to estimate that as high as 20% of Manila is already affected (Positive). Effective testing iand tracing in Manila is no longer realistic. Everyone IN Manilla should assume they have it and act as if they do (that' at this point is the best mitigation to the serious situation.

The limited testing kit resources rather than focus on Manila which no longer can identify where to break the chain, should focus in people who have left Manilla, outside.. That's the best use of testing at this point to break the chain
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

We're not going to turn out like Italy lol.

Page 581 of 611 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591 ... LastLast