Page 580 of 611 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,600 of 12217

Thread: The Kai Sotto Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FITL View Post
    Wow this is some next level stupidity and idiocy.
    ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Artek View Post
    I think Kai needs to beef up physically. He needs to get a physical trainer to help him gain more muscles. He's too lanky especially for someone who dreams in being in the NBA. He looks like he is a "skinny fat" than a lean person (e.g. Kouame, Gabe Norwood - slender but you can see his muscle contour).

Can't force feed him,that comes in time,he's already getting strength and conditioning in his training in Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Petertheanteater View Post
    Yeah he definitely needs to bulk up as we dont want him to end up like Bol Bol. Very skilled and talented given his size but considered as injury-prone early in his career.

I don't think he can bulk up fast,he's one of those 10lbs a year gain and at his body type,he probably maxed out between 275 to 280 lbs which,is good enough since he's facing basketball players not NFL Offensive Linemen.Now Jordan Wilmore he looks like he can play at 310 to 320 and be still very athletic for size.

Quote Originally Posted by B L A C K S U N View Post
    ?????
    I think he was talking about the europe comment lol

The goal should be improving on his conditioning or getting in better shape (motor) rather than just bulking up. When his coach said that kai is a better athlete than he think is, for me it's a message to kai that it's not all about training to be better physically, but also training have the right mindset on the court (assertiveness, effort)

I think the millennial poster has quit this thread. he hasnt posted about Kai in about 5 days ever since his "Move to Europe" $hitpost

Interesting training method but I think it’ll be effective for him

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    I think the millennial poster has quit this thread. he hasnt posted about Kai in about 5 days ever since his "Move to Europe" $hitpost
    The "NO MUCH NCOV IN EUROPE" is one of more hilarious, weird and cinematic posts I've read here.

That and the "Charles Tiu interior designer" comment will probably make it to the IBN Hall of Fame all-time posts. lol
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    The "NO MUCH NCOV IN EUROPE" is one of more hilarious, weird and cinematic posts I've read here.

That and the "Charles Tiu interior designer" comment will probably make it to the IBN Hall of Fame all-time posts. lol
    I apologise if I offended your boyfriend. I hope we can all move on from that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Lun View Post
    The goal should be improving on his conditioning or getting in better shape (motor) rather than just bulking up. When his coach said that kai is a better athlete than he think is, for me it's a message to kai that it's not all about training to be better physically, but also training have the right mindset on the court (assertiveness, effort)
    I think thats right,more in conditioning than bulking up..

^^

Look at the brighter side you're still going to the HOF.

Name calling is the last resort of the defeated.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    OT: Nba suspends season cause of cirona virus

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1237917831506857989?s=19

Kai is safe. Looks like He is better in europe where there is no much ncov

Lols. Europe is worried about NCOV. PM Boris is not doing anything concrete in the UK. I hope you also read the news pal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post

Interesting training method but I think it’ll be effective for him
    This is a potential good program for Kai (bootcamp like training) however it doesn't offer the next level, in-game competition that NCAA offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotch View Post
    I am still here bro. Lol. I admit I am wrong about the no ncov in europe.

Anyway, I decided to post only about the games of Kai Sotto. And because he have no games,I am not posting. See you in Kai's next game.

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    I am still here bro. Lol. I admit I am wrong about the no ncov in europe.

Anyway, I decided to post only about the games of Kai Sotto. And because he have no games,I am not posting. See you in Kai's next game.
    Dont mind them. Here Kai Sotto highlights from 2019-2020 courtesy of SuTV

Enjoy peeps.

Kai Sotto averages 20+ pts 8+ rbs 2.5+ blks 2 asts a game in 22 games in the US against prep schools

I've long admitted defeat on that chatles tiu topic. Not because I was convinced by his admirers to see him differently but because it was something that is very trivial to me. What bothers me now is it has obviously affected some people that much that they can't move on from it even after months. Wish I could see it differently and that I could take it back. I am sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    I've long admitted defeat on that chatles tiu topic. Not because I was convinced by his admirers to see him differently but because it was something that is very trivial to me. What bothers me now is it has obviously affected some people that much that they can't move on from it even after months. Wish I could see it differently and that I could take it back. I am sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone.
    It didn’t offend anyone. We just found it hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    It didn’t offend anyone. We just found it hilarious.
    Oh? I find that very relieving if true. Really, let us get over that. It was very insensitive of me, I didn't know there are some bisexual members here who'd take offense over a little joke like that. I am really sorry I offended people like you. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my little offense.

Some people don't receive real forgiveness, that's why they pretend something but they actually still hates you or will not forgive. So stop expecting anyone. Hurt people hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Oh? I find that very relieving if true. Really, let us get over that. It was very insensitive of me, I didn't know there are some bisexual members here who'd take offense over a little joke like that. I am really sorry I offended people like you. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my little offense.
    ??? are you okay? i literally said no one was offended. And what’s with the bisexual talk? lmfao

Page 580 of 611 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590 ... LastLast