Venezuelan NT 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final 12 with last cut bein' Luis Bethelmy

Bases: Gregory Vargas, David Cubillán y Heissler Guillent.
    Escoltas: John Cox y Dwight Lewis.
    Aleros: José Vargas y Anthony Pérez.
    Ala pívots: Néstor Colmenares, Windi Graterol y Miguel Ruiz.
    Pívots: Miguel Marriaga y Gregory Echenique.

Comment

I don't understand how this Venezuelan team ended up winning the South American championship a month ago over Brazil and Argentina. It's played dreadfully in international friendlies ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
        I don't understand how this Venezuelan team ended up winning the South American championship a month ago over Brazil and Argentina.
        It was a full Brazilian B team (no players who will play at the Olympics) and mostly Argentina B team (none of the star players).
        Originally posted by Fedfan
        Most ppl get childish when they lose.
        Originally posted by GuTO
        refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
          I don't understand how this Venezuelan team ended up winning the South American championship a month ago over Brazil and Argentina. It's played dreadfully in international friendlies ever since.

Well, I saw their match against the USA, and Venezuela was playing without any respect towards the team USA and they also shown good fighting spirit and physical game style. Of course they are no match for the team USA (and frankly I don't think any national team is) but against some weaker opponent their efforts could get rewarded.

Comment

Good win for Venezuela to China, excellent very good performance from Nestor Colmenares

SGm8gKqicU-ypXJtmJu_3Q.jpg

Comment

FIBA Ranking updated, good move to Venezuela from 22 to 15 with a +7 same with the addition of several new pieces we have to keep improving:

Ranking FIBA 2016.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Arsonist View Post
                FIBA Ranking updated, good move to Venezuela from 22 to 15 with a +7 same with the addition of several new pieces we have to keep improving:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9157[/ATTACH]
                Yes congratulations on a well deserved jump. Losing by 25-45 points to every decent team you faced in the Olympics certainly warrants a move up in these very meaningful rankings. Venezuela in no way embarrassed the FIBA Americas at the Olympics, showing everyone what a powerhouse zone it is. But hey, at least no refs were needed to be bought off in the process to steal a close game.

-Signed a Stilled Very Bitter Team Canada Fan

Comment

I think you have problems and these bleeding from the wound with nine NBA could not you beat Venezuela in the FIBA ​​Americas and our team without its only NBA is Greivis Vasquez will make in a clearly closed game where one player from Canada made him lack Gregory Vargas, and if you doubt it will add the photo of the fault, and not only that Venezuela beats Argentina in the final and demonstrates its tremendous defense and is camepeon of FIBA ​​Americas, we had 24 years without being in the Olympics and the tour to prepare the basketball Federation of Venezuela was very bad because instead of better prepare the team for the Olympics they did was destroy players with inhuman tour that hurt much preparation of our team, we were ranked 22nd and we face teams world's # 1, # 2 our group a was the strongest in the tournament, so when you issue an opinion do not go crazy and have arguments, I have them and here you are reading, here I leave the photo missing you gave Gregory who gave us the pass to the Olympics do not follow your team suffering from NBA players who could not beat Venezuela in the most important game

Gregory Vargas foul.JPG

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information