Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would appreciate if you could update the kbl try out list at your convenient. Come across Korean article in naver.com but I don't understand the content. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by sickgal View Post
      Would appreciate if you could update the kbl try out list at your convenient. Come across Korean article in naver.com but I don't understand the content. Thank you
      Sorry for the late response but the Foreign Player draft result is here: http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.ht...72107461355581
      Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Thanks , I'll wait for the English articles instead

Comment

KBL has changed the eligibility of Half-Koreans that are applying for the KBL Korean-descent players. Half-Koreans now must have citizenship rather than later.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Hi, is Kim Tae Hong still playing for KCC Egis? Tq

Comment

Hi, is Kim Tae Hong still playing for KCC Egis? Tq
              Tae-Hong is no longer with KCC:http://www.kccegis.com/player/player/list.asp

He signed a one year deal with Busan KT I think.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Found out Tae Hong is with Wonju. Just like ex Lg player, Lee Ji Woon

Comment

Found out Tae Hong is with Wonju. Just like ex Lg player, Lee Ji Woon
                  Sorry about that, but after checking you're right.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Impressing so far in the Pro-Am Choi Kang-Jeon are Kim Si-Rae (LG), Lee Daesung (Ulsan) and Han Hee-Won (Anyang). Both Kim and Lee will return to their clubs in February 2017. For one, LG needs a real point guard. Han Hee-Won is like a stronger and more athletic version of Kim Min-Goo.

By the way, Kim Min-Goo bulked up a bit and is moving better. He has more lift in his jumpshot. Interesting season for him and his contract year too.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

The Army team won the competition and Kim Si-Rae is the MVP. Surely deserve it looking at how they cam b ack in the third quarter and cruise all the way in the 4th. LG always lack of consistency, sigh

Comment

The Army team won the competition and Kim Si-Rae is the MVP. Surely deserve it looking at how they cam b ack in the third quarter and cruise all the way in the 4th. LG always lack of consistency, sigh
                        Yes, LG lacked a leader in the floor for two seasons now because Si-Rae is off to military service. He will be back with LG February 2017.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

I surely hope that LG guards will buck up and not waiting for Si-Rae's return though. The regular season would be pretty much over by Feb 2017

Comment

@CKR13, Out of curiosity, is PG Yoo Byung Hoon still with LG Sakers? I don't see him joining the team training of late. Or was he selected for the army service? Thanks

Comment

@CKR13, Out of curiosity, is PG Yoo Byung Hoon still with LG Sakers? I don't see him joining the team training of late. Or was he selected for the army service? Thanks
                              Currently, I have no news. Last time I checked, it was Joo Ji-Hoon who enlisted from LG this year.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Korea University's Lee Jong-Hyun's slight stress fracture is recovering better than expected from the medical timetable that was originally presented. As the KBL rookie draft is moving to the pre-draft camp, Lee will be able to participate in light drills. Looks like he will be available to play for the team that drafts him next month.
                                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information