Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the eve of the KBL's 20th year, the league named its 12 Best Players that has made the most impact and shaped Korean basketball as we know it.

Hur Jae
    Johnny McDowell
    Seo Jang-Hoon
    Hyun Joo-Yeop
    Cheon Hee-Chul
    Lee Sang-Min
    Aaron Haynes
    Yang Dong-Geun
    Moon Kyeung-Eun
    Joo Hee-Jung
    Kim Joo-Sung
    Choi Seung-Geun
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Sad to see Kim Young-Hwan go but at the same time, I welcome Cho Sung-Min into the ranks. Our uncanny back-court is complete and no more excuses in not making the playoffs.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
        Sad to see Kim Young-Hwan go but at the same time, I welcome Cho Sung-Min into the ranks. Our uncanny back-court is complete and no more excuses in not making the playoffs.
        Agreed. But they are now sharing the same position as Incheon :|
        Any idea when will Jong-Kyu be back to the court?

Comment

Kim Jong-Kyu will be back in the final round of the season after his meniscus rupture. He went to Japan in order to rehabilitate his timeframe. Hopefully, Jong-Kyu will be ready by the start of the playoffs and LG will still be qualified.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

In watching the replay of the LG - Incheon match, I admire on how Park Chan-Hee stabilized the offense and lead Incheon to victory. In the battle of the point guards, Park Chan-Hee's patient zone attach orchestration outplayed Kim Si-Rae's uptempo push. The victory by Incheon is a huge morale boost as they move 2 games above LG for the playoff race. What was impressive is that dysfunction of the morale of Incheon's foreign players that courses through adjustments and uncertainty of their season tenure with the team.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

SK's Kim Sun-Hyung exits the game due to a knee injury. He will undergo an MRI today.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Anyone knows the KBL imports draft result?

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                  SK's Kim Sun-Hyung exits the game due to a knee injury. He will undergo an MRI today.
                  Hi, is kbl website under maintenance? The webpage cannot be opened since months ago ...I'm unable to view the game schedule for the upcoming season

Please advise, thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information