Linas Kleiza Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linas Kleiza Thread

Last night Linas Kleiza have broken his scoring record - 24 points (2pt - 4/4, 3pt - 4/7, FT - 4/4, 8 rebs) in the road win against Sacramento 113-101.

Last night Linas Kleiza have broken his scoring record - 24 points (2pt - 4/4, 3pt - 4/7, FT - 4/4, 8 rebs) in the road win against Sacramento 113-101.

Comment

Article from the hoopsworld.com

Linas Kleiza, On Discipline and Togetherness

Hearing Lithuanian international Linas Kleiza talk about the NBA makes you rethink the meaning of the word 'international'. His hometown Kaunas is one of most potent European basketball cities but Linas' basketball is all American. While the Nuggets' forward was still young enough for other sports to possibly win him over, Kleiza made a wise basketball move by staying in Kaunas. The city which gave us Sabonis, Ilgauskas and Jasikevicius then ultimately served as a springboard for Kleiza as he decided to follow in the footsteps of Lithuanian greats before him. The big difference? As a highschooler, he did it much earlier.

That's why the loud NBA locker room makes it hard to tell that Kleiza didn't start out like most of his Denver Nuggets teammates, on a suburban court with a Spalding ball in his hands. Once in the States at the age of 16, he caught up quickly in both basketball and life in general. After attending both high school and college (Missouri) in the United States, his Lithuanian, German and Russian influences rarely sneak into his almost-perfect English any longer. Perhaps subconsciously, it only happens when he talks about basketball back home.

"I stayed back in Lithuania because of basketball. I didn't want to move to the States too early. I had everything going for me over there. My parents already went to the States when I was ten, I stayed in Kaunas with my aunt and uncle and my brother. I learned how to basically live on my own, it definitely helped me down the road."

More

Comment

Another article from Hoopsworld
        The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by sashikas
          Great game for him, he's been having good performanced lately, I think he's beginning to find his way. Check the NBA video thread if you'd like to download that game (I certainly will )
          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
          Artificial Nature

Comment

Linas Kleiza has improved his career high points per game record once again. In the game vs. Lakers he has posted 29 points: 2pt - 5/7, 3pt - 5/6, 1pt - 4/5.
            Denver won 113:86.

Comment

In the last five in which Kleiza has played more than 20 minutes, he has averaged 16 points, 7 rebounds and is 16-32 from the three-point line. He's always been an aggressive player, all he needs is to be consistent and the touches (rare on a team with Iverson and Carmelo).

Stuart
              http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
              http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
              http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Another good game for him: 20 pts + 7 rebs (in 29 minutes.)
                Artificial Nature

Comment

23 pts + 10 rebs in 23 minutes as the Nuggets beat the Wolves.
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
                    23 pts + 10 rebs in 23 minutes as the Nuggets beat the Wolves.
                    his stats lately are kind of suprising knowing that he plays for guy like Karl, who doesn't really have much confidence in young players...
                    People don't come with instruction manuals, that's why to figure them out, you have to press their buttons...

Comment

Kleiza fans Lithuanian's in Timberwolves-Nuggets game

Comment

hehe... nice picture, I hope to see him in Euro Championship 2007.

Denver Nuggets forward Linas Kleiza from Lithuania dunks against the Minnesota Timberwolves during the fourth quarter of a basketball game in Denver, Monday, April 16, 2007.

Catching some Zzzzs...

Comment

The most interesting thing that I found in this article was this:

Here are Kleiza's month-by-month shooting percentages from downtown since the start of the season: .143, .333, .360, .385, .434 and .462.

Not bad, huh? I hope he will manage to maintain April's shooting in the playoffs.

Comment

Lots of clips of Linas (including some with the Lith NT): http://www.sport-scene.net/details.php?id=673 (torrent video)
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
                              Lots of clips of Linas (including some with the Lith NT): http://www.sport-scene.net/details.php?id=673 (torrent video)
                              I dont like this one, cose there are much better (130mb) avesome clip:
                              BitTorrent failų indeksacijos puslapis, naujus narius registruojantis tik su pakvietimu.

If somebodey will have problems to download it, I will upload to anower source.... enjoy!
                              Catching some Zzzzs...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information