Asia Championship 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
    FIBA should expand the asian cup teams from 16 to 24 lots of good sea teams, gulf teams and central asia teams unable to play, and we are contend with hong kong and India mediocre perf
    Really ?
    I was more thinking about 12 teams who compete into 2 groups of 6.
    The first play against the 4th
    Second against third.
    Etc.
    The 5th and 6th are eliminated.
    The two 6th play barrage game against the best two from division B.
    I think it's most interesting for everyone.
    Unfortunately We are not Europe.

Comment

• Waba 5 good teams, EABA theres 4 philippines and AUS/NZ tahts 12 good teams already how about QATAR, KAZ and India.. if the qualification is strict one good team like lebanon might not make it like in 2016
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Indonesia has league thailand has a league..Jordan dont have.. they need to be involve in big tournaments becuase they are good basketball markets and "neutral" grounds..the countries who can be beaten by leisure players can play in div 2.. (Vietnam, Guam, Sri lanka)
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Im not talking about market and to be honest i don't care about it. I don't win anything in this issue. Im more into basketball in the court and to be honest even Jordan with "no league" is still 1000x better than Thailand and Indonesia (no disrespect). Even Syria, Palestine and Iraq with all their problem are probably better than them also.
          With 24 teams you will have everyday 4 big gap in the final result.
          But with 12 teams you have at least 3 interesting games per day.
          Im ok with you to say that to improve you have to play against better than you but the gap is too much between Kaz, Hong Kong ,India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia etc and the others NT.

As for waba 2016, our league was in the final four and their teams didn't send any player so basically if i have a good memory only Ali Mezher from this last Fiba Asia was in the Waba 2016 edition but you know you can't give happiness to everyone. They will always be one team who will be disappointed but the rules are the rules.
          Work hard and be back stronger than ever.

BTW it can be an interesting idea for a thread : what would you prefer 12 teams or 24 teams ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebasketball View Post
            Im not talking about market and to be honest i don't care about it. I don't win anything in this issue. Im more into basketball in the court and to be honest even Jordan with "no league" is still 1000x better than Thailand and Indonesia (no disrespect). Even Syria, Palestine and Iraq with all their problem are probably better than them also.
            With 24 teams you will have everyday 4 big gap in the final result.
            But with 12 teams you have at least 3 interesting games per day.
            Im ok with you to say that to improve you have to play against better than you but the gap is too much between Kaz, Hong Kong ,India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia etc and the others NT.

As for waba 2016, our league was in the final four and their teams didn't send any player so basically if i have a good memory only Ali Mezher from this last Fiba Asia was in the Waba 2016 edition but you know you can't give happiness to everyone. They will always be one team who will be disappointed but the rules are the rules.
            Work hard and be back stronger than ever.

BTW it can be an interesting idea for a thread : what would you prefer 12 teams or 24 teams ?
            16 teams would be a good compromise. 4 teams from each subzone, with reduced slots for Central Asia (because, really, IND and KAZ are the only ballin'countries there): WABA+Gulf (LEB, IRI, JOR, QAT, PLE, IRQ), CABA (IND, KAZ) , EABA (JPN, KOR, CHN, TPE), and SEABA (PH, THA, AUS and NZ). The rest play in Division II.
            “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
            -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by lebanese NT View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]10010[/ATTACH]
              Asia Legends in 1 pic!
              Fadi's beard is turning white... How time flies...
              “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
              -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• - Not really. Whether you remove the bottom 2 teams from FIBA Asia 2015 (Singapore and Malaysia) or the 15th & 16th Asian teams in the FIBA World Rankings (Kuwait and Uzbekistan) from Division A, the number of competitive Asian teams remain the same, so it's not really unfair. Division B must prove themselves worthy of being in Division A by earning their slots for the next qualifiers' Division A.
                Just hungarian gp tickets
 anytime

Comment

• the obtaining organization observes an expansion in labor power while the substance hemptoday.com that is purchased would not get incorporated into the example because of the nonattendance of consistent information as the organization stops to exist.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information