Where is freedom of speech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is freedom of speech?

I dont like levenspiel delete my comments.other moderators should do something.he is dictator.Please i only want freedom of speech here.

please levenspiel.
    Quand j'dors, j'fait des rêves en dollars, tous les jours, j'ai un nouveau costard

Flame and usless threads. Ok, I can understand Galata-Fener rivalry but the most of threads you opened here are not in the interest of good discussions about basketball.
    "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - Lord Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Compare me View Post
      I dont like levenspiel delete my comments.other moderators should do something.he is dictator.Please i only want freedom of speech here.

please levenspiel.
      Dictator?

You're welcome to create as many threads you like, even pointless ones, as long as they're not provocation or spamming. I'm sorry if you feel that way, but you have to trust our/my judgment.
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I knew it We got you now Levenspiel, disperse your bodyguard unit immediately!
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

I'm not going down like Saddam, and definitely not like Qaddafi. No way!
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

lol.
            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information