• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is future nba star for sure!
    Online Basketball Manager --> Register and Play now <--

Comment

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2016/12/...ggets#comments

Crazy, but no. 1 and no. 2 are just insane, out of this world. A point guard with center skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
        http://www.denverstiffs.com/2016/12/...ggets#comments

Crazy, but no. 1 and no. 2 are just insane, out of this world. A point guard with center skills.
        Jokic is awesome and a joy to watch. He will quickly become one of the top 5 centers in the NBA.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/816150683628040192

Probably top 5 most fun players to watch right now. What a handle...

Comment

30, 11, 5 vs Magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wGKAuBQH3o

https://twitter.com/MikeSGallagher/s...28070354829312

In all modesty I'm going to say that this guy is going to revolutionize the center position. Stuff he does on offensive end of the court no center in the NBA is able to pull off, just mind-boggling. He is becoming unguardable. If/when he gets stronger, it's scary to think what his ceiling might be.

Comment

One of my favorite Youtube channels did a great video on him yesterday. He really is a joy to watch. To be honest, I can't remember a single center with that kind of vision/ball handling/passing ability. Arvydas Sabonis is the only one that comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                One of my favorite Youtube channels did a great video on him yesterday. He really is a joy to watch. To be honest, I can't remember a single center with that kind of vision/ball handling/passing ability. Arvydas Sabonis is the only one that comes to mind.

Yes, I came across this video late last night, great breakdown of his passing skills. It will be interesting to follow his trajectory, because I think Serbian basketball got one of those rare and unique, special talents.

Comment

After 30 pts against Orlando, today 29 pts, 15 rebs and 3 blocks against Lakers.

Comment

And then he drops 35 points, 12 rebounds and 4 assists. He is just dominating now. In January he is the best center in NBA, averaging something like 23/11/5 and shooting 63% from the field.

Comment

Impressive. He's only 21yo. Special passer. Didn't see that coming, but he might be the best (with Gobert) of new European centers generation (JV, Kanter, Vucevic, Nurkic, Gobert. Alex Len).
                      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                      Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

He was always great , as cadet, junior etc. He would have been lottery pick in 2015, If Raznatovic wanted to wait for that draft, instead he decide to put Jokic in 2014 Draft, so he could make more money for himself from Jokic's deal as second rounder , he had a promise from the Denver Nuggets organization that they would take him in the second round. Rest is the history .
                        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                          Impressive. He's only 21yo. Special passer. Didn't see that coming, but he might be the best (with Gobert) of new European centers generation (JV, Kanter, Vucevic, Nurkic, Gobert. Alex Len).
                          I am here to back up what may seem like Serbian homers in here.

Gobert, JV, Kanter, Vucevic, Nurkic, Alex Len will not be spoken of in the same breath of Jokic. They have no play making or vision relative to Jokic. He is a virtual point-center. Maybe a better version of Marc Gasol.

Jokic is so much better than each of these guys right now. He will be better than both the Gasol brothers. He will be a Top 3 center in the world in the next couple years, let alone Europe. No hyperbole here either.

We are talking about him being better than Karl Anthony Towns and in the same realm of Anthony Davis by next year (Joel Embiid will be in the conversation as well).

I was at Lakers/Nuggets game on Sunday. He was easily the best player on the floor, and yes he still looks a little soft and pudgy. I can only imagine what he will be like when his body matures even more.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo13 View Post
                            He will be better than both the Gasol brothers. He will be a Top 3 center in the world in the next couple years, let alone Europe. No hyperbole here either.
                            FOA, you shouldn't say "he might be better version of Marc Gasol" and than "he will be better than both Gasols". Doesn't make any sense I mean, Marc is not in the same line with a legend Pau. Marc is not even close, never was and never will be. At least in international basketball and in NBA he has no titles as well.

SOA, to surpass someone like Pau is a hell of a task. If that happens, that would be some nearly magical career.
                            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                            Buzelis, Lelevicius
                            Murauskas, Sirvydis
                            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Jokis is a mini Saboni for his court vision,is simply amazing to watch him to play!

Alex Len european?I don't know,so he 'll play enxt eurobasket?

Comment

Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
                                Jokis is a mini Saboni for his court vision,is simply amazing to watch him to play!

Alex Len european?I don't know,so he 'll play enxt eurobasket?
                                Len is Ukrainian. I really wonder as well whether or not he'll play for Ukrainian national team in Eurobasket.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information