Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would like to trade

hello ,

i would like to trade for some late 70s and 80s ex-yu games . if anybody has them on tapes or dvds , please LMK . this is my site :

thx.
    grega

Comment

help needed

my apologies if this is the wrong forum. i'm looking for this game

eurobasket 1975 final yugoslavia-ussr

can anyone help. where can i download it? any info greatly appreciated.

thanx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Delibasic View Post
        my apologies if this is the wrong forum. i'm looking for this game

eurobasket 1975 final yugoslavia-ussr

can anyone help. where can i download it? any info greatly appreciated.

thanx in advance
        Never came across that game online, but try contacting Klavijatura from yuwabits.net, he has lots of games from ex-Yugoslavia.
        Last edited by rikhardur; 06-28-2009, 12:07 PM.
        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
        Artificial Nature

Comment

1991 playoff finals: Partizan vs Split - game 3 (Torrent - registration required)

1991 All-Star Game (Torrent - registration required)
          Artificial Nature

Comment

1989 playoff finals: Partizan vs Split - game 1
            1989 Cup final: Partizan vs Split
            Last edited by rikhardur; 10-26-2009, 08:19 PM.
            Artificial Nature

Comment

Sasha djordjevic farewell game

Hello, my name is Jesus and i am writing to you from the north of Spain,Asturias
              I am posting for the first time in this great forum.

I am looking the game that was played in July-2005 in Belgrade as a homage to Sasha Djordjevic. Kukoc,Navarro,Radja,Divac, Paspalj etc also played.
              It must have been a wonderful espectacle but no one spanish tv broadcasted.

It was in Emule, but the files disappeared before i knew it.
              it is a recent match, not old, but difficult to find.
              Can somebody help me?

And another request.
              There is a mistake in the list of links.
              En Euroleague 1985/1986 you can download CIBONA-REAL MADRID, but this is wrong: in fact that game was played in Madrid in January-1986, not in Zagreb.
              I´d like to get the CIBONA-MADRID , played in Zagreb the 5th of march-1986.

Thanks in advance.
              Greetings.
              Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                Yugoslavian championship 83 finals; Å ibenka - Bosna
                one of the classics and one of most arguable games, Dražen Petrović being 18 years old...
                unbelievable how bball has changed since than
                Link already dead, game is available here.
                Last edited by rikhardur; 02-17-2011, 09:20 PM.
                Artificial Nature

Comment

[QUOTE=Buducnost PG;47712]Yugoslavia-URSS WC Final 1990 language serbian

When I download this file , the file is corrupted
                  Can someone re-upload it ?
                  Thx

Comment

Originally posted by pulzeck View Post
                    When I download this file , the file is corrupted
                    Can someone re-upload it ?
                    Thx
                    You have that game here too.
                    Artificial Nature

Comment

Looking for Mirza Delibasic games/highlights dcoumentaries..

Hello good people, this is my first post here. I am from the United States and grew up in the late 60's and 70's when my favorite player was (and still is) the legendary Pete Maravich. Other favorites of mine are Mirza Delibasic, Reggie Theus (Bulls and Kings), and Julius Erving. I have acquired approx. 14 games from the old Yugoslavian national team mostly because of my love of the playing style of the great Delibasic but I am now trying to find the 1977 World Championships with Yugoslavia and also the World University Challenge between Europe and the N.C.A.A. in 1978. It featured Mirza Delibasic who really outplayed both Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. This game was televised but I have not yet found a copy of it. I'm also needing the 1981 N.B.A. Stars vs. Real Madrid game which featured Kevin Mchale, Reggie Theus, M.R. Richardson and Artis Gilmore vs. among others Delibasic. This game was around as a torrent but seems to have disappeared. Also any other games which include the "European Pistol Pete", Mirza Delibasic are greatly needed by me. I am making a long highlight reel of the man but need some more footage to complete it. Any help with this project is appreciated and would include me sending dvds out to any and all who help as well as eventually posting it on the web so that many more people can finally see how great this player really was! By the way I have many hundreds of old and new ice hockey, basketball, soccer, American football and other sports games to trade. Please let me know what you have. I will post a link to my trading site tomorrow. Thanks again.
                      Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by delibasic11balderis19 View Post
                        Hello good people, this is my first post here. I am from the United States and grew up in the late 60's and 70's when my favorite player was (and still is) the legendary Pete Maravich. Other favorites of mine are Mirza Delibasic, Reggie Theus (Bulls and Kings), and Julius Erving. I have acquired approx. 14 games from the old Yugoslavian national team mostly because of my love of the playing style of the great Delibasic but I am now trying to find the 1977 World Championships with Yugoslavia and also the World University Challenge between Europe and the N.C.A.A. in 1978. It featured Mirza Delibasic who really outplayed both Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. This game was televised but I have not yet found a copy of it. I'm also needing the 1981 N.B.A. Stars vs. Real Madrid game which featured Kevin Mchale, Reggie Theus, M.R. Richardson and Artis Gilmore vs. among others Delibasic. This game was around as a torrent but seems to have disappeared. Also any other games which include the "European Pistol Pete", Mirza Delibasic are greatly needed by me. I am making a long highlight reel of the man but need some more footage to complete it. Any help with this project is appreciated and would include me sending dvds out to any and all who help as well as eventually posting it on the web so that many more people can finally see how great this player really was! By the way I have many hundreds of old and new ice hockey, basketball, soccer, American football and other sports games to trade. Please let me know what you have. I will post a link to my trading site tomorrow. Thanks again.
                        Johnny
                        try these 2 blogs for Mirza's games

http://descargasbasket.blogspot.com/ and

Una pagina que trae historia y recuerdos, ideal para los amantes del basquetbol sin las fronteras del tiempo.

a lot of ex-yugo games there including WC 1978 (not 1977) as well one game when Mirza played for Real in 1982.

Comment

Sueños Robados. Los del baloncesto yugoslavo y los de los aficionados a este deporte. Con la última generación dorada de epicentro, Sueños Robados glosa la génesis y posterior crecimiento de la...

Comment

Hi. Thanks for the info and help Delibasic! Does anyone know where I can download the '80 Olympic game between the U.S.S.R. and Yugoslavia??? It is up on Youtube as a clip only. Thanks.
                            J

Comment

Hi. Thanks for the info and help Delibasic! Does anyone know where I can download the '80 Olympic game between the U.S.S.R. and Yugoslavia??? It is up on Youtube as a clip only. Thanks.
                              J
                              Here.
                              Artificial Nature

Comment

J
                                Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information