Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Old Yugoslavian basketball games.

Default would like to trade

hello ,

i would like to trade for some late 70s and 80s ex-yu games . if anybody has them on tapes or dvds , please LMK . this is my site :
    http://www.oldtimesports.net/users/GPavlin/Index.asp

thx.
    grega

Default help needed

my apologies if this is the wrong forum. i'm looking for this game

eurobasket 1975 final yugoslavia-ussr

can anyone help. where can i download it? any info greatly appreciated.

thanx in advance
    Last edited by Delibasic; 06-28-2009 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delibasic View Post
    my apologies if this is the wrong forum. i'm looking for this game

eurobasket 1975 final yugoslavia-ussr

can anyone help. where can i download it? any info greatly appreciated.

thanx in advance
    Never came across that game online, but try contacting Klavijatura from yuwabits.net, he has lots of games from ex-Yugoslavia.
    Last edited by rikhardur; 06-28-2009 at 12:07 PM.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Last edited by rikhardur; 10-26-2009 at 08:19 PM.
    Artificial Nature

Default Sasha djordjevic farewell game

Hello, my name is Jesus and i am writing to you from the north of Spain,Asturias
    I am posting for the first time in this great forum.

I am looking the game that was played in July-2005 in Belgrade as a homage to Sasha Djordjevic. Kukoc,Navarro,Radja,Divac, Paspalj etc also played.
    It must have been a wonderful espectacle but no one spanish tv broadcasted.

It was in Emule, but the files disappeared before i knew it.
    it is a recent match, not old, but difficult to find.
    Can somebody help me?

And another request.
    There is a mistake in the list of links.
    En Euroleague 1985/1986 you can download CIBONA-REAL MADRID, but this is wrong: in fact that game was played in Madrid in January-1986, not in Zagreb.
    I´d like to get the CIBONA-MADRID , played in Zagreb the 5th of march-1986.

Thanks in advance.
    Greetings.
    Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
    Yugoslavian championship 83 finals; Šibenka - Bosna
    one of the classics and one of most arguable games, Dražen Petrović being 18 years old...
    unbelievable how bball has changed since than
    Link already dead, game is available here.
    Last edited by rikhardur; 02-17-2011 at 09:20 PM.
    Artificial Nature

[QUOTE=Buducnost PG;47712]Yugoslavia-URSS WC Final 1990 language serbian

http://rapidshare.com/files/20394286...part3.rar.html

When I download this file , the file is corrupted
    Can someone re-upload it ?
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by pulzeck View Post
    When I download this file , the file is corrupted
    Can someone re-upload it ?
    Thx
    You have that game here too.
    Artificial Nature

Default Looking for Mirza Delibasic games/highlights dcoumentaries..

Hello good people, this is my first post here. I am from the United States and grew up in the late 60's and 70's when my favorite player was (and still is) the legendary Pete Maravich. Other favorites of mine are Mirza Delibasic, Reggie Theus (Bulls and Kings), and Julius Erving. I have acquired approx. 14 games from the old Yugoslavian national team mostly because of my love of the playing style of the great Delibasic but I am now trying to find the 1977 World Championships with Yugoslavia and also the World University Challenge between Europe and the N.C.A.A. in 1978. It featured Mirza Delibasic who really outplayed both Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. This game was televised but I have not yet found a copy of it. I'm also needing the 1981 N.B.A. Stars vs. Real Madrid game which featured Kevin Mchale, Reggie Theus, M.R. Richardson and Artis Gilmore vs. among others Delibasic. This game was around as a torrent but seems to have disappeared. Also any other games which include the "European Pistol Pete", Mirza Delibasic are greatly needed by me. I am making a long highlight reel of the man but need some more footage to complete it. Any help with this project is appreciated and would include me sending dvds out to any and all who help as well as eventually posting it on the web so that many more people can finally see how great this player really was! By the way I have many hundreds of old and new ice hockey, basketball, soccer, American football and other sports games to trade. Please let me know what you have. I will post a link to my trading site tomorrow. Thanks again.
    Johnny

Quote Originally Posted by delibasic11balderis19 View Post
    Hello good people, this is my first post here. I am from the United States and grew up in the late 60's and 70's when my favorite player was (and still is) the legendary Pete Maravich. Other favorites of mine are Mirza Delibasic, Reggie Theus (Bulls and Kings), and Julius Erving. I have acquired approx. 14 games from the old Yugoslavian national team mostly because of my love of the playing style of the great Delibasic but I am now trying to find the 1977 World Championships with Yugoslavia and also the World University Challenge between Europe and the N.C.A.A. in 1978. It featured Mirza Delibasic who really outplayed both Magic Johnson and Larry Bird. This game was televised but I have not yet found a copy of it. I'm also needing the 1981 N.B.A. Stars vs. Real Madrid game which featured Kevin Mchale, Reggie Theus, M.R. Richardson and Artis Gilmore vs. among others Delibasic. This game was around as a torrent but seems to have disappeared. Also any other games which include the "European Pistol Pete", Mirza Delibasic are greatly needed by me. I am making a long highlight reel of the man but need some more footage to complete it. Any help with this project is appreciated and would include me sending dvds out to any and all who help as well as eventually posting it on the web so that many more people can finally see how great this player really was! By the way I have many hundreds of old and new ice hockey, basketball, soccer, American football and other sports games to trade. Please let me know what you have. I will post a link to my trading site tomorrow. Thanks again.
    Johnny
    try these 2 blogs for Mirza's games

http://descargasbasket.blogspot.com/ and

http://basquetdesdesiempre.blogspot.com/

a lot of ex-yugo games there including WC 1978 (not 1977) as well one game when Mirza played for Real in 1982.

Hi. Thanks for the info and help Delibasic! Does anyone know where I can download the '80 Olympic game between the U.S.S.R. and Yugoslavia??? It is up on Youtube as a clip only. Thanks.
    J

Hi. Thanks for the info and help Delibasic! Does anyone know where I can download the '80 Olympic game between the U.S.S.R. and Yugoslavia??? It is up on Youtube as a clip only. Thanks.
    J
    Here.
    Artificial Nature

J
    http://descargasbasket.blogspot.com/...0-urss-vs.html

cheers

Thanks good people, I had that game once before but lost it so now I have it again. Any ideas about the Real Madrid-N.B.A. All-Stars game from 81? It used to be on Sportscene as a torrent but i'm now a member and I can't find it anywhere.

Johnny
    try youtube for Bosna-Emerson 1979 Euroleague final, also check Dragan Kicanovic - best ever Yugoslav player

Quote Originally Posted by Buducnost PG View Post
    I am upping Partizan-Cibona semifinal 2nd game of the season 86. Cibona was the big favo in this season, but they lost the final at home against Zadar. This was the last season of Petrovic in Cibona.
    that's not true, drazen played for 2 more years in cibona, 1987 they lost to Crvena Zvezda in the playoff semis and 1988 again in the semis against Partizan

Johnny
    enjoy

http://rapidshare.com/files/16118153...979_.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/16119246...979_.part2.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/16120378...979_.part3.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/16121546...979_.part4.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/16122745...979_.part5.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/16123928...979_.part6.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/16125205...979_.part7.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/16126461...979_.part8.rar

pass: Filmologija.Com

Default Yugoslav basketball school

I think that Yugoslav basketball school was the best ever. If these people remained intact, noone (not even NBA so-called superstars) could beat them. Today, after death of Yugoslavia, they're not that good (only Teodosić can play), but I think that Croatia can be surprise in near future. I'm following Yu-basket for over 40 years and there's a list of best players in the history in my opinion.

ALL-YU 1st team
    Dragan Kićanović 1971-1984
    Dražen Petrović 1979-1993
    Dražen Dalipagić 1971-1991
    Toni Kukoč 1985-2006
    Vlade Divac 1985-2005

ALL-YU 2nd team
    Aleksandar Đorđević 1984-2005
    Mirza Delibašić 1972-1983
    Dejan Bodiroga 1989-2007
    Dino Rađa 1985-2003
    Krešimir Ćosić 1965-1983

ALL-YU 3rd team
    Ivo Daneu 1956-1970
    Saša Danilović 1987-2000
    Goran Grbović 1979-1991
    Radivoje Korać 1955-1969
    Ratko Radovanović 1972-1991

Other legends:
    PG: Zoran Slavnić, Jure Zdovc, Rato Tvrdić, Miloš Teodosić, Zoran Radović
    OG: Peter Vilfan, Nikola Plećaš, Duško Ivanović, Velimir Perasović, Arijan Komazec
    SF: Damir Šolman, Žarko Varajić, Žarko Paspalj, Predrag Stojaković
    PF: Mihovil Nakić, Petar Skansi, Zoran Savić, Zoran Čutura
    C: Vinko Jelovac, Željko Jerkov, Andro Knego, Stojko Vranković, Željko Rebrača

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast